What would you do thread

What would you do thread
post your gfs/crushes/exs and others post how theyd fuck them and cuck you

WWYD?

wwyd

wwyd?

more of her?

Tongue fuck her asshole and rub her slippery pussy till she comes over and over again.

is the user interested in my gf here?

Continue?
Wwyd 4 more

shit on the top of her head while she takes a selfie

wwyd?

Id pull those jeans down to show that asshole you got your thumb over and spit on it enough to lube it up and stick my cock deep in ass until im done having my way with her cumming deep in her ass.

moar wwyd?

fuck her brains out

Tell me more about that slut, i wanna sniff her slit and asshole and then spit and fuck hard both of them using her like a fuck doll.

continue

wwyd

What would you do to which?

Your slut or my slut?

Id pull those sweatpants down pull her thong to the side and stick my nose deep in her asshole eating her out at the same time. Then id push her head down into that bed and start ramming her pussy as hard as I can, then when im just about to burst throw her down on her knees and cum down her throat.

that body! I wanna bend her over to see her pussy from behind

mmmm your slut has an amazing ass i love her asshole, i wanna fuck it and eat it everyday. does she like anal?

>pierced
so fucking jelly
trying to get my gf to do it

she loves anal, cums from it in fact

I have this

kik up? is she your gf? (dat ass,,,)

slam her doggie style until i cum in her pussy

I'm fapping to her ass

ex
have moar

she is, dont have kik tho

Wwyd to my girl?

wwyd?

theres no way thats her ass

does she knows you share her? would be hot.

She loves cum in her mouth

ive thought about telling her, she mentions cam girling to make extra money, i honestly think plenty of guys would pay to see her

Yes it is

i would, you should kik yourself up and ill chat with her, convince her shes hot as fuck.

WWYD

ive basically been posting her because ive been saving the replies to show her, shes really self conscious like every young girl.

have always wanted a bj from a girl with a tongue piercing.

left.

Hmmm set her up against the mirror, hike that skirt up and fuck her deep

wwyd to this slut?

yummy yummy ass she got, would fuck her numb, if you show post the reaction in a story, keep them comming, im def cumming with one of those pics,

Jesus christ you are lucky. If this was my girl my cock would never leave her asshole. That thing is beautiful

She loves to suck cock, there's another pic of her with her tongue out in this thread, check it out. What would you do to her?

moooooooore

Another

Here it is

Late christmas present on me guys go fuck your ex gf tonight - snap-leak-cf

Wwyd

More of her?

Would plunge nose first into asshole

Yes please, I would love to bend her over lift the dress and pound her sweet ass.

Would fuck her doggy style, she has hot hips. Then fuck her tits and mouth and cum all over them

Only other one I got

wwyd

I'd have her sink down to her knees in front of me and swallow my dick in her hot mouth. Grab a fist full of hair and run that tongue sluts stud up and down till I came hard in her mouth.

Sauce/Moar

use my ex or her sister?

wwyd

There's a lot of pics of her on this thread, hope you enjoy them, what else would you do to her?

My beautiful Mexican girlfriend I love her so much she's my life

Anymore of her? Looks amazing

I would suck on and play with those nice those.Then after shes finished sucking me off and my dicks all covered with her saliva ill then put it right between her tits while she squeezes them together gripping tighter..

I'll keep posting if people tell me what they'd do to her

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf