Drinking thread. Alone and enjoying my own company, drinking some mango IPA that's pretty good...

Drinking thread. Alone and enjoying my own company, drinking some mango IPA that's pretty good. What are Sup Forumsros drinking tonight?

Bump. Come on guys someone's gotta be getting drunk!

bought a 12 pack of some pbr and some random singles, just turned 18.

Nice. PBR is underrated and hipsters give it a bad name. Do you live somewhere where 18 is the legal drinking age?

Bump. Determined to make a drinking thread. Or just trash me and call me a faggot, whatever. I made a mistake going out alone and I want some company

yeah, it's pretty decent for a cheap beer.
and yeah i live in canada where it's 18

Do you have Yuengling in Canada?

Try talking to real people instead of sitting at the bar staring at your phone.

i don't think so, i've never seen it at any liquor store. although i have heard of it

It's like a milder Sam Adams. Really damn good.

we do have sam adams, but i've never tried it. is it any good?

Yeah it's a great stepping stone from American piss beer to real beer. It's got a lot of toasty malt flavor. It goes awesome with food.

sounds pretty good, i'll give it a try next time i go to the liquor store

Not drinking anything tonight sadly. Could go for a brew though

Do it. Also look for Blue Point Toasted Lager.

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

This brew is for you user. It's some sort of pumpkin cappacino beer, the bartender doesn't know the brewery though.

Sounds tasty and sweet but thanks bro. What's your favorite beer?

will keep a look out for it
i'd love to be able to go to a bar but even though i'm 18 i'm a faggot for not having a picture ID yet. gotta get one asap

As far as just going out and pounding beers to get drunk, Yuengling. My favorite beer would be really hard to choose. One of the best I've ever tried was a chocolate peanut butter stout from Decklins that was amazing. That might be it.

meant to reply to

Never heard of either. Would love to try them. Where you from OP

just gave this a try today, pretty damn good apple ale.

bump

last bump

>5.2%

what about it? that's pretty average for an ale.

It is my 31st birthday as of one hour and 12 minutes ago. I have an eighth of some good weed and a Samuel adams IPA 12 pack. the grapefruit IPA is decent. Listening to some Cramps and watching some skate vids in the background while making a new deck for Magic the gathering online.

>so anti-social has to post on Sup Forums at a bar instead of actually holding a conversation

One of my faves

nice bro, i turned 18 3 days ago.

Cornish Knocker, was a long ass nightshift.

I'll be finishing this off probably in the next hour or so. It was half full when I started tonight.

You're alone because you're drinking IPA.

Oh I hate you so much right now. Not only have I been taking a break from drinking, but I'm trying to catch up on a bunch of stuff for work and also have to be up early. I'm so stressed though a fucking drink would be amazing right now but I can't do it. You god damn tease.

Do enjoy yourselves though, everyone have another round for the asshole (me.)

Some of us have to talk to people all damn day and enjoy so fucking distance once in a while.

Sam Adams IS American piss beer. Jesus what a terrible post.

Yes! Blue point is a great brewery. Hoptical illusion is my fave from them.

There's a lot stronger stuff available if you're trying, though. Cut the hipster cider and try an IPA or if you wanna go cheap grab some high gravities.

I drank all day and ended up vomiting hard at 9. I drank a lot of water but got a massive headache around 10 so I took some aspirin. It's after 2 now and my headache is finally gone, it's been like 4 hours since I took the aspirin, but can I start drinking and getting fucked up again or will the little bit of aspirin still in my system kill my liver?

Decent stuff. Will certainly do the trick. Enjoy your numbness bro, I'm jealous.

>drinking all day
>concerned about liver

Michigan fag here. Was drinking Bell's Amber Ale earlier. Atwater's Vanilla Java Porter is my ultimate favorite, but I can only have one bottle per session.

Eh, just being safe pills + a binge is worse than just a binge. I'd rather die later, but not tonight.

The aspirin should be out of you by now. I was just saying that if you're they concerned about your liver maybe just go to bed.

How am I supposed to do that if I'm not drunk? lol

You make a good point. Not even kidding.

how drunk should a half bottle of captain morgans and about 8 beers get me? i'm a fatass btw.

Depends. How much of a bottle and beers do you drink per day?

Plenty.

That's enough regardless. I'm a fat daily drinker 20+ years and that would be enough to get me feeling right. Granted I'd want more, but I wouldn't need it.

Just pace yourself dude.

This alcoholic threads are usually more populated.

cheap wine

kek, the ultimate poorfag meal

bought a case of platinum and going off that. I'm telling myself it's my second to last hurrah (after new years party) of getting shit faced. Then i'm supposed to get better and shit

I'm telling myself the same thing. Here's to us.

mmm, woodford is delicious

keep an eye out for Mitcher's if you haven't tried that, their bourbon is great

Will do, appreciate the recommendation.

Budweiser here because I'm not a little faggot.

bump