What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVjJRgpuoKU
youtube.com/watch?v=eSA_Ia6on8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hey instead of wrapping up all these arcs we already have going, let's introduce a handful of new characters!!!!

Nothing, it was meant to be a comedy right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=LVjJRgpuoKU

EVERYTHING

The writing team was all-female by the end.

kek totally forgot this one

I think season 1 and 2 were very solid. Maybe it should have been a mini series with less episodes

Is this an edit?

Kinda, the small child briefly becoming a full grown adult stuntman is real though.
I was avoiding using the Benny Hill version if I could but it's actually better.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eSA_Ia6on8k

Needed more deb, naked deb.

her chin is fucking awful

Looks legit to me :^)

Can't decide if she is hot or ugly. Sometimes she seems hot sometimes she looks like a horse

She has nothing attractive or redeeming about her physically, you people are truly desperate to get your dicks wicked or your slits slicked.

>I'm a poet and yes I know it

>that fucking horrible pushup bra

she has fucking microscopical tits

Big fake tits would be great

things went wrong long before this.

The first 2 seasons were the only legitimately good contributions to cable television. Season 4 was entertaining but dumbed down a lot, and is probably one of the most overrated seasons in television history.

Anything beyond season 4 is an embarrassing joke. Show should have ended after season 2 with a rewritten finale, cause that finale sucks as it stands.

The series went on for four years too long

They killed the best character right off the bat. The black cop guy.

i forgot how fast this show became a train wreck covered in mediocrity & just plain bad acting, writing, plots, everything

>What went wrong?

It had like 8 seasons, most dont make it to 3.

>She will never stare at you with contempt and a bit of disgust

fucking kek

This

i loved how ridiculously foul-mouthed she was

Clyde Phillips and Chip Johannessen left., and were replaced by a team of talentless cunts. Such a shame, Dexter was top notch the first couple seasons and now it's remembered as a complete joke.

This. She's a ugly face and boy body.

back in season 1 and 2 I thought it was great television. I simply enjoyed it too much, mostly thanks to the interactions between Dexter and the negro detective.

the rest I like to pretend it never existed.

Same I downloaded season 1 and 2 for rewatching after years and will leave it at that

Stop caring during season 5. It was pure shit.

god she is just not attractive. Talk about a horseface

Chip Johannesen was only on-board for one season, and that was season 5, which was complete shit.

The Ending

10/10

>I can't understand a characters psychological motivations
>There wasn't one serial killer

Dumb fucks like this are why it went to shit. Audiences don't want to see a character grow or change. They just want to see the same shit year in and year out.

New writing team that wanted to try to appeal to everyone and make it for casual fans.
Watch the Comic Con panels from the start of Season 5 and you can tell how clueless everyone involved was from that point on.

wow dat stomach
I'll just be over here....*unzips*

5 and 7 were decent, even 6 had enough good moments to keep me on board even though the main plot was a bit silly. 8 however is on another level entirely in terms of sloppy writing and shit characterization.

I never finished it, what a fucking mess it became.

I watched six feet under after dexter and it always felt so weird to see micheal c hall in that role. He pulled it off great though

GOD TIER

Season 2

Great Tier

Season 4

Good Tier

Season 7
Season 1

Meh Tier

Season 3
Season 5

Absolute trash worst thing ever made Tier

Season 6
Season 8

I think season 1 and 2 are god tier. The rest I agree

1 and 2 are both God Tier.

Season 1 was pretty dull tho.

>god she is just not attractive. Talk about a horseface
>implying horses are not cute

He should have fucked his sister...

Deb was hot from seasons 1-4. Then she got that tan and started using botox.

ur a faggit m8t

Spotted the brony.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All went downhill after rita died

that 1 has the face of a human and the body of a horse. deb has the reverse

Seasons 5-8 are what went wrong.

>new villain is literally just more evil dexter
>Hannah is reintroduced and totally forgiven for killing multiple innocent people(one of Debs lovers included but who give a fuck about Debs feelings?)
>Harrison plots
>Plot with one half of the Boondock Saints that goes absolute nowhere
>Ghost Harry is more real than ever
>Dexter literally stalks evil dexter in plain view in broad daylight
>Dexter murders evil dexter in the police station on camera and nobody gives a fuck, not even Quinn who only a few seasons ago was hunting Dexter
>Deb dies from a fucking bloodclot offscreen
>A
>FUCKING
>BLOODCLOT
>Dexter drives into a hurricane and survives
>Lives life as a Lumberjack
S8 was a special kind of awful that few shows ever truly reach.

female writer team desu

Not only that, but what other series can you name that has run the gamut in quality like Dexter? It went from SO GOOD to SO BAD.

The funny thing is I haven't met a single woman that didn't love the entire show or a single man who didn't hate season 8.

TWD did it in only 2 seasons.

It was already crashing and burning after S4. S1-4 slowly focused on the development of Dex and Rita making the ending that more impactful.

After that they more so focused on a season at a time and other than Hannah aspect could be watched in order you want because no development is occurring.

Most fans just wanted to see it end so they could be done with it. To add insult to injury dexter violated his code and quit caring, with the implications he will keep killing. Friendly reminder Showtime wouldn't allow him to be killed off and forced the writers to change the ending so they could leave it open for spinoffs.

>build up Dexter and Ritas relationship throughout the show
>end on an ultimate bad end where Rita is killed due to Dexters own selfish actions
>Replace Rita within 3 episodes of the next season

The original showrunner left after S4. The new writers were fucking idiots who worshipped Dexter.