Sup Forumsros

Sup Forumsros

i've done pretty well in uni. issue is, i've smoked weed every single day.

starting in about 4 month, i have to pass a hair test for a job

what do? will i really not get hired if i fail for weed?

i know they say it's not addicting but....also i mix it with tobacco so....

Other urls found in this thread:

indiemerchstore.com/item/42503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hair lasts 90 days so go cold turkey if can

hair test?
what kind of job are you applying for?

engineering

it's recreational where i live though. not sure if that matters to them

all i want in life is adderall

If its legal where you live you would probably be fine but I really think its fucked a company wants to do a hair test. If you get good grades and are a good employee why the fuck should they care if you smoke weed.

Pretty sure there's smoker's shampoo stuff that gets it out of your hair. Not really even sure why they do hair follicle tests anymore nowadays, they're easy as fuck to fool.

get some dat hair removal liquid shit and bathe in it

agreed fam. i have one of the highest gpas in my uni and i smoke a ton
i never smoke before work,only after

>uni
Nope, don't care. You deserve to fail your drug tests. You deserve to be beaten, quartered, and shot. If I had my way, every single thing that was done to Rasputin would be done to you, you America-hating liberal fag.

OP

Shave your head 3 months from now, and quit smoking when you get it cut. Shave it bald. Doesnt matter, and once you get the job, smoke it up.

shave your pubic and back hair too

Pretty sure they just automatically fail anyone who tries to do that.

Also Nair hurts like a bitch to get on your nads. Definitely do not recommend bathing in it.

>quit doing drugs
>shave your head
Did you seriously not think of this already?

can't shave just one part of body

pic related

Again, shaving your hair off will more than likely automatically disqualify you because they will know you're trying to hide drug use.

If you want to sound intellectually superior to OP you should probably have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

how hirsute. Raise that camera up a bit

OP, can't you get a medical card from your doc as a script for the heinous anxiety you suffer, otherwise you obviously wouldn't be doing nearly as well in uni as you are? Then, fuck their test.

>fail for restyling your own hair
????

best combo ever

Yup. If you're interviewing for a job position or whatever, and show up with a head full of hair, and then get told they do hair follicle tests, and then show up to the drug test having just "restyled" your hair during the short period they specifically told you not to, it's a glaringly obvious sign that you're hiding drug use. Employers aren't fucking idiots.

which state you live in?

mass but trying to get into a good company in cali maybe

i agree

Still federally illegal so if they find anything they can still fire you.

cut your hair short and professional and use rogaine.

yup i know this is true

>Employers aren't fucking idiots
I happen to disagree. Most of them are pretty fucking dumb, and don't care what you do in your off time as long as you are productive.

Follow this guide step by step.
>Take off your pants and underwear
>Open microwave
>Place crotch in microwave and start it
>Remove when you start feeling the urge to post YLYL threads on Sup Forums. That's when you know you have cancer
>Go to doctor and ask for chemotherapy
>Lose all your hair for a few months, come out clean for interview

Repeat for the next drug test

Sure if you're a mom and pop company you can decide for yourself if you want to drug test your employees or not. But when you're a hiring manager for a large corporation you are more than likely going to be required to perform a drug test on anyone you decide to hire, so you don't have the option to waive an applicants drug test.

And I guarantee you all sorts of dipshits like you think they're clever for suddenly trying to give some lame excuse why they couldn't show up for the drug test at the agreed upon time and date. It's incredible how accident prone job applicants' families become in the week leading up to their drug test. At least 1 in every 5 people I try to hire suddenly have family members wind up in the hospital at the EXACT time of their drug tests. Trust me, it's easy to tell when you're getting bullshitted.

I smoked the dank chron ever since I got out of the Corps. Got a job working for construction on a Microsoft building. Got a job working retail. Got a job working orchards. And now I'm a care provider.

They do not care. If you're nervous, sure, they'll pick up on the fact that you have something to hide but, at the end of the day, they simply do not care what drugs you do, as long as you make them money.

>these specific jobs don't care so no company anywhere in the world is gonna care
The more you type the more I become convinced you're some retarded 12 year old with no real world experience. OP would not be getting drug tested if at least some people/companies didn't care about their employees drug use. So obviously your personal experience is entirely irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Just stop posting before you look like an even bigger idiot.

Just shave your fukin head and say it's for religious reasons, friend of mine did this and got away with it, but had to pretend to belong to some bullshit religion for the rest of his employment there

my d00ds is this a good grinder?
indiemerchstore.com/item/42503

He's getting drug tested because big gov requires it, because lobbyists wanted big gov to care. Wal-Mart doesn't care is you smoke pot, or if you do shrooms. They DO care if you are going to be shooting up in the bathroom on break and missing work. As with all job applications, it's all about confidence. If you smoked weed three days ago, show up, pee in the cup with a smile, and land the job.

I did it, OP can do it, and you are a pussy for believing otherwise.

>guize just say u joined a religious cult and had to shave your head right before drug test
Why do you faggots even bother posting moronic shit like this?

to make you reply. don't you understand trolling yet?

WHY they drug test is irrelevant. OP is asking how to fool drug tests, not for an explanation of why he's getting drug tested. And again, your personal experience doesn't really fucking matter because he has no reason to believe every company acts that way. As someone who's spent the last decade hoeing a hiring manager I can tell you that I don't care about you, if you fail the drug test I am not allowed to hire you. I would risk losing my own job for hiring you after you failed a drug test. So I can say with certainty that you would not get hired at my company if you didn't pass a drug test. And I would be extremely surprised if I was the one and only hiring manager in the world who thinks that way.

Kek this guy gets it

U could always say u had a severe lice infestation and had to shave your head.

I don't care why he's getting drug tested. I don't care about your opinions on drug testing. All I care about is that OP reads this post, walks into his test bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, gives them what they want with confidence, and lands the job.

Everything else is dross.

Shave your head bitch.

And stop smoking weed YESTERDAY.

You're an addict if you can't.

Kek this guy gets is it

watch sport
>gf said she like sport man
>wait i am not spoert
>she said dont cry
>she blowjob on me
>she said to watch tv
>only sport man on tv and i get blowjob
>2 week later we are repeat everyday
>all i think about is blowjob and watch sport man
>she wants to go to bed but in the bed i am not hard
>i dont want to look at her so i imagine sport man
>yes i finish
>but we are not together now
>i am looking for sport man for blowjob

If its a national/internation corporation or a company that has subsidiaries in other states then they will likely not be too keen on letting it slide

Have specially prepared hair from non-drug user and make sure they pick that one

Wash your hair in male cats urine - fucks up the readings big time

made me lol