Lana del Rey

discuss the greatest female artist of 2010's here

Other urls found in this thread:

lanadelrey.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_unreleased_songs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is she so fat bros?

Thick =/= fat

she =/= thick

Which of her songs don't appear on albums or EPs? Like burning desire.

I don't get the big deal how is she different from the others? How does Sup Forums pick its waifus?

She covers alot of genres and makes good unique pop music. She's also a very likeable person and got fat, I guess that helps too.

What is your favorite non-hit song of Lana?
Mine is "sad girl".

BBM Baby

It seems that she has a lot of unrealized tracks.

>Best female artist of the 2010s
>doesnt say Ke$ha

This place is bout to blow

I bet that she has a meaty pussy, and I want to put my penis into it.

lanadelrey.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_unreleased_songs

yes

fuck off she did cover all of these genres and she sucked in everyone of them. nowadays she fails to even get close to the success from a few years ago, if you could call it success, because the only times i saw her on tv was that video games song

She covered a lot of genres because her formula stopped making her money
If maybe she was more consistent i would have more respect but just because she did one kinda jazzy song doesn't mean she's a jazz expert or a funk expert or whatever genres she's stolen from

still better than Marina!

>still better than Marina!

no shes fucking not.

singing about the same fucking shit all over again in the same fucking tone would get on my fucking nerv. but people that listen to her are braindead so how would i know

how come Lana has had more than 12 times the amount of success Marina has had then?

Lana del Taco

Marina's very lazy and only has 3 albums, she also lives in the UK, so no one really cares about her.

Lana also had 3 Albums and there are lot of succesfull artists from the UK. Point invalid.

Let's face it, Marina isn't succesfull because she always wanted to Chart, her debut was great, everything else was nothing but an attempt at cashing out on current pop trends rather than making unique music.

Her being ugly didn't help either, this is why she had to rely on "le quirky personality xDDDD lolsorandom" and tons of make up. But nothing helped because of her unlikeable personality, bland music and hidous, smelly looks.

She's 31 now, so she'll never have success.

Lana is also 31 and people stopped caring about her, I don't even want to know what kinda embarassing bullshit Marina is going to do in 5 years (if she hasn't killed herself by then because she is such a pathetic human being).

Well of course she's better than Marina that's not even saying a lot
Marina a shit

this.

everyone is better than Marina, even a monkey with a keyboard make better music than JUSTrina.

Well, Lana and her are both botox fuck faces

people need to stop comparing Marina and Lana.

Lana is actually a talented Artist who makes good music while Marina is not.

Do you think she had stretch marks

>implying you wouldn't smash
you might be gay

When is her new album coming out? The anticipation is killing me.

sometime this year, she said the first single came early so probably late 2017