What did varg mean by this? Made me think

youtu.be/oq-w21ZPdWw?t=30

>move to other country
>don't speak the language
>live segregated from the native people
>has 6 children
varg is a crypto muslim

Well said my Finnish brother

I'm fairly sure varg speaks french, isn't his wife french?

Stop refraining from murdering your bandmates

Daily reminder

Varg is right, the Egyptians were Nordic

lol what is this memelord?

He lives in Limousin, where Frenchmen are still Frenchs, you know this place that you sissy townsmen call "la diagonale du vide"

>742,770 people

So 99% of French aren't French anymore.

What is he talking about? Every recent movie I've seen with Frenchmen has had them being alpha chads.

Not only Limousin, PĂ©rigord, Northern Provence, Auvergne, Lorraine etc
The blue of the map

he doesn't

His wife is also an autist with crazy anthropological theories

Kek, this is true

Aren't they saying that we are neanderthal and not human or some crazy shit like that?

6 children?
what work does varg? how do they get all the money and time to grow 6kids?

Varg speaks French, his wife is French and his children probably speak French as well.

>white children
>not justified
This is just proof that christians are traitors that hate europe and the white race

yeah, she believes we're 95% neanderthal

varg said we are like 9% neanderthal which means that we do not derive from africans

Proofs? How can he not speak French

He only knows the basics of French. He taught his kids Norwegian so he wouldn't have to learn French.

Jesus, great assimilation....

>black metal kvlt autists buying his BLEEP BLOOP albums are feeding Varg's half dozen litter

lol

t. Virginal shitposter who will never reproduce

I don't know this for sure, but I bet he's on state assistance

he does make money from his albums still though

Well hes right on that one!

Varg somehow does everything wrong

>murdered a man, but won't admit it ("doesn't matter, he was a Lapp anyway, lol")
>is a nationalist, but burns churches
>justifies this with "nordic nationalism"
>but moves to France which is NOT a nordic country
>comes up with some crazy theory of "aboriginal Europeans" to save himself
>his theory is contradicted by all scientific evidence
>as the solution to the muslim migration problem he proposes "just withdraw from society, I'm pretty sure it will sort itself out"
>or alternatively "christianity or islam, what's the difference anyway, lol"

should've obeyed the 6th commandment

>implying it couldn't be true

Actually nothing prove the out of Africa meme

you're even more of an extremist than him in your views, m8

is this bait?

what's the alternative?

>it's a college drop out disagree with the scientist consensus on a subject because his racist views clash with said subject episode

alright mr neanderthal

wut

Genetic tests on non sub-saharans show the average is only like 3%

varg has 6 children, if all europeans men were like him the "muslim problem" wouldn't fucking exist

If all European men were like him we would have a population we couldn't feed. The world already is at capacy to sustain human life.

Nothing wrong with having many kids, but generalizing is turbo retarded. 2.2 kids would already be enough for all intents and purposes.

The solution for the muslim problem is to kick the muslims out, and fix the population problem afterwards. This is the only solution.

Not to mention he lives off French welfare.

Nothing wrong with that desu

>Doesn't speak French
>Lives in France
>Shits out a litter of kids and lives off welfare

if all European men had 6 kids, society would look rather different too, though

human phylogeny points to out of Africa. Eurasians have some Neanderthal ancestry (very small though) but lower than our early Eurasian ancestors

>2017
>taking varg srsly

I mean nothing wrong about leeching french welfare, don't care about the rest u wrote

take more refugees then

Does he? I thought he lived with the help of his family and did't even paid taxes

Something I noticed about varg is he's sort of hypocritical about population. Most of the time he is saying that white people should be having lots of kids, but then he also mentions that overpopulation is a big problem in some of his other videos (concerning space and nature, not races).
>murdered a man, but won't admit it
He does admit it though.

if all european men were like him there wouldn't be euro countries. There would be shitholes where no one has any jobs, so they have near to no economies and everyone is poor and starving. There will also be no infrastructure to support the unnecessarily large population.

Who the fuck is this retard and why do you keep posting him

a nazi who doesn't have a white """"genocide"""" victim mentality? how refreshing

Yeah, outbreeding our resources is definitely the solution to all the socioeconomical problems we're facing.

"Stop Using Toilets"
-- Varg Vikernes

but what about the ones that own property and have lived in europe for decades?

that's not really economically fair at all

I wish I had 6 children and a qt wife who adored me.

Shhhh you're talking with Europeans, they don't understand logic

>if we forcibly change the way we are then we don't have to worry about them
really made me think

>that's not really economically fair at all

Many things in life aren't fair, but necessary nonetheless. People can easily sell their property and find a job in their home countries, and suffer no disadvantage.

Those muslims who really, really want to stay must assimiliate, i.e. accept Christianity as their religion and the customs of their residence nation, and have no customs besides that. If they do this convincingly enough, they can be granted citizenship and become members of that nation.

I understand logic very well, but not halal/kosher logic I fear

also this

>mfw Varg Vikernes is Vijay Vikul

me too abdul

>when you're varg

>slavs
Yeah this why you're third-worlders

Yeah better flood your country with a bunch of third world barbarians cus "replacement migration"! Surely that's sustainable.

a very stupid brit

>low birthrates automatically beget mass migration

no

There is nothing wrong with abusing the welfare state. Actually I might move to France or the United Kingdom and have 20 children using a surrogate ;^)