I have about a gram of weed, 2 nights ago i smoked 1 gram and a half. last night i smoked about a gram...

i have about a gram of weed, 2 nights ago i smoked 1 gram and a half. last night i smoked about a gram, tonight i have atleast to bowls worth for my foot long bong. i just recently got it so im not sure if my tolerance is gonna be super high from my fat rips so should i just wait till tomorrow night to smoke or now

also general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4x5_zqwAg
indiemerchstore.com/item/42503
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

late night dabs

I wouldn't know i have the gift of always low tolerance.

Just smoke it, dude. You'll get high.

I have somewhat low tolerance, I dab, but I have been dabbing the same small amount regularly for 2 years now without an increase in consumption.

>woah bro. My tolerence is high because i smoked 3.5 grams.

Fuck off and just smoke it. Youll still get high off it. Idiot.

Man, my girlfriend and I smoke like 2 ounces a month. Voting for legalization was the best thing I ever did (didn't smoke until it was legal)

I remember when I bought my first sack

b8

Well user I never really had a reason to bother smoking until I could literally just walk to a store to try it.

>1 gram per day each person
nice kiddo
as a poor fuck i was smoking a qp a month not including what others smoked with me

See Plus we're both pretty small people. Plus I have a 9-5 so I'm not smoking all day every day either.

Buy a one hitter, or better yet a vaporizer. Both are significantly more efficient than bongs, which are obnoxious glamor pieces unless you're using them as an oil rig.

Speaking of vaporizers, I'm interested in hearing what people think the ideal temp is? I've been experimenting a little bit because the temp I was using was giving me really intense, unpleasant, anxious highs. 385 farenheit gives you just about everything but the CBD which fucks you up with no relaxation. I tried 365 earlier and found it chiller, and found 410 to also be more enjoyable since at least I was getting some CBD to balance the rest of it out.

same

ayy

Same here

Its fucking rough when I hang out with glob-fiends. Even when they give me what they believe to be a baby dab, it still usually annihilates me.

cheers mateys

ughhhh, so just yesterday my dealer dropped of 4 grams, and I didn't have any change to break the $100's I had so I ended up giving him $20 more than I should've so he offered me a few dabs for free from his own stash.

So i'm like cool no problem, I took a small amount, enough for 5-6 dabs and set it aside.

He then dolls out basically the same amount and gives it to me and says take this one now.

Then my brother comes in and he offers the same size dab to my brother, but my brother can only take ~1/3rd of it. So he foists the rest off to me.

So I ended up taking two massive globs and got knocked the fuck on my ass.

Its not even fun being that fucking high, its just a hassle and makes me anxious and tweaked out, like eating waaay too big an edible but thankfully not lasting all day.

Yeah I had some mad dab sweats for a solid 15 minutes, felt uncomfortably high for awhile and started watching some youtube for an hour or two until passed out.

That your setup? Looks comfy and I dig the e-nail

Also vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4x5_zqwAg

yeah it's mine. Pretty comfy overall.

If you look directly under the right hand monitor you can actually see this pipe laid out

I'm surprised by how little latency there is between the recorded video and the on screen video.

bamp

You have too many stims and not enough bud

Maybe you should do something about that

Hey Sup Forumsros is this a worthy grinder
indiemerchstore.com/item/42503