I would've gone to Sup Forums for this if it wasn't for nobody went there, but I have an issue...

I would've gone to Sup Forums for this if it wasn't for nobody went there, but I have an issue. Every time I try to start up Skyrim SE, the fucking thing will only load up the sounds and the home screen looks like pic related. I've tried all I could find through google, steam forums, etc. can any of you Sup Forumsros help me

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16135858/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Special_Edition-CODEX
youtube.com/watch?v=LbIAOTTpFdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi Retarded_Skyrim,

My name is Taylor from Sup Forums tech support. I'm going to need some more information:
Graphics card, CPU, 32 or 64 bit OS

I also have an AMD Sapphire Raedon RX 470

Alright we're going to need to uninstall skyrim first. If you click the Start button and click Control Panel. Then click Uninstall a Program. If you are in Windows 10 you can right-click on the start menu then click Control Panel.

Once there, select steam from the list and click uninstall. Near the end of the process it will ask you which games to uninstall and why, You can leave why blank and just uninstall Skyrim.

jesus christ not sure if being ironic or serious

OP did you try verifying the steam cache?

im cheap and downloaded it through a torrent

then get a better torrent?

this is the one i used

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16135858/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Special_Edition-CODEX

Retarted_Skyrim,

I am sorry but I can no longer assist you. I will have to ask you to pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.

Taylor

I didn't even look at the pic before I posted. Taylor will now become an hero.

get a job

thats the one i used, it was working for a solid 2 months but i downloaded an enb that was really fucking up my fps and when i tried to remove it and started messing around with the mods to get the best performance and then it just did that and idk how to fix it

check to see if you have system 32if you do delete it

i only have system 64 will that work

then uninstall the existing installation
delete any remaining files in the folder (.dll or whatever's there)
and do a clean install again
your saves wont be affected, they're in your documents folder (although check to make sure)

good meme kid, i didnt uninstall it because i already knew that didnt work

yeah go for it user get rid

ok brb

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. This will irrepairably damage your computer. You just need to remove where the game keeps the temporary files. Due to cracks they still need to keep the files in C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\. The folder is called steamapps. Delete this folder then reboot your computer. It will reload the mods properly and it should resolve your issue

dont listen to this troll ffs

thanks anons, im not retarded or anything, just playing along

I AM NOT A SCAMMER!!! I HAVE BEEN CALLED A SCAMMER EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS!!! I AM A MICROSOFT CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN AND I AM HERE TO HELP!!!

my shit just keeps CTD constantly ive tried every fix and nothing works.

Don't delete system 32 for the love of God

Delet sys 32

samefagging?

system32 is likely his problem dude
i was having similar issues and deleting that folder solved them

xD

Ikr as if you can torrent a game and crack and all that shit but dunno what sytem 32 is. I was just meming and that guy try to saves you lol

No, it's just the general response because it's the best solution.

not me

That's because it was me

What you need is a really big magnet for the hard drive

works with trolling dumbshit kiddies on twitchtv, but over here, not so much.

also, oldie but goldie (pic included)

This is all me same fagging hard

Thats the one I was thinking

I'd prove you wrong but I'm on mobile and lazy

I still bust a gut laughing every time i see that pic xD

OP back again, that shits so fucking funny, gets me every time, some people are just fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=LbIAOTTpFdA

OP again, just wanted to let you know that im autistic, I forgot to use the codex for the 1.3 update that i had installed so it fucked it up, its fixed now, thanks for all the entertainment though

Indeed you are