Racism needs to stop

racism needs to stop

i was thinkin about it yestday. if we wana stop rasism i was thinkin waht we shoud do is tatoo evry baby the same color when their born. jus afta they get the umbulacle cord cut they go into anotha room to get tatood and then we get rid of rasism, i alredy kno peopel are gona be lik "oh you cant tatoo a baby" you can its actualy easier to compoletely tatoo a baby cos there bodies smaller so it wont tak that long to complet

shut up, stupid nigger

Trying too hard

so gov't owned citizens is the answer? You might wanna move to Best Korea.

inb4 hurrr i trololololo you

agreed.

Hooked on phonics worked for me

Gr8 b8 m8

niggers on welfare be like

Lay off the crack nigger, besides it's not about skin color, it's about being human and being subhuman... make everyone the same color and niggers will still ACT like niggers!

Learn to speak proper English. Holy fuck that was painful. Good Lord.

Shut up nigger

fuck all niggers

Stop trying to change other people. You want to be respected? Do something to make the world around you better. Black people want to be treated with respect, but look at their own communities. Sky high crime and poverty rates. They can't help themselves. That doesn't deserve my respect. Be better, do something productive. Keep a damn job. Then you might get some respect.

Have a sick thursday night on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

just kill all but one race and there will be no race to discriminate

Ya dis is hw niggerz spk in txt

\
fuk u nigger

The day a black man no longer gets mad when you say one word will be the day it ends, until then........ fuck you nigger

Do we have that much white ink?

Sure thing now let's decide what color were tattooing the kid. White? No? Then fuck you. The color white absorbs less heat. Case and point.

>racism needs to stop
Yes.

>posts BLM and tranny flag
Ya blew it.

>The day when you tolerate racism will be the day it ends

cnt argu wit dem dubs dindu

so much autism

Explain this meme please, who is this?

His name is Travis. He has two knives.

Fuck niggers
Fuck pakis
And FUCK CHINKS GODDAMN YELLOW COCKROACH CHINKS.

keep it up they funny af

my sides

fuck niggers

ever showed up at the classroom?

i'm doing my part to stop racism.

>Says racism needs to stop
>Calls group BLACK lives matter
>Can't figure out why people judge them

If you want to end racism, stop reminding me that you're black and I'm white. My friends who never mention race, I never think of them as "my black friend" or "my asian friend". They're just people who look the way they look. I only think about race when one of my co-workers constantly reminds me that they are how they are because they're black. They use food stamps cause they're black, they skip work cause they're black, they beat their kids cause they're black. Black black black. Naturally, I'm racist as shit against those niggers.

And it goes for white people who constantly shove their whiteness in my face. I have a white supremacist uncle who must remind me every few minutes that he's white, and I'm racist against him even though he's the same color as me.

So yeah. Re-name your group to LIVES IN GENERAL MATTER or some shit, and stop reminding me that race is a thing. Because it isn't, unless you make it so.

White MuriKKKans can't control their womenfolk. The country's been cucked for generations.

Any black lives matter cunt should just fuck off that would do the trick.

paid 5x normal to be blacked!
liek cheetah woods wife

Go back to Tumblr faggot.