>we text a lot
>I get her christmas gifts
>he finds out about me slowly over time
>he recognizes my face at the gym yesterday
>today, I get this mysterious facebook post from a fake facebook account:

what the fuck do I do, anons?

buy a gun and shoot him if he attacks you

chances are he's spouting bullshit anyway but a gun isn't a bad thing to have

I'm in Missouri. Can we even do that shit here?

Sooooo.... what?
She's still with him? You and her are just friends right now? He magically got your facebook from your face?

Or have you considered that Candy Crush really has it in for you?

show pictures of girl and fiance

I'm just coworker friends, we haven't done anything.

here you go

he got my fb from knowing my name. She randomly talked about me over the years and he got pissed of the gifts I got her and her always talkin about me.

Ignore it. It'll go away. Do what you do and if he decides to give you a thumping, just send the little fucker to jail.

Not worth worrying about. Also, don't get with her afterwards. Fuck her by all means, but she's going to fuck around on you.

What if he fucking shoots me? He's in the military and she said he's a bit fucked in the head.

Honestly, if you're that concerned about it, just keep a low profile for the next few days. Show her the messages and say you think it might from her fiance, since you're pretty sure you saw him at the gym.

Pretty much.

Live your life or live in fear.

he knows where I fucking work.

Quit being pussy. Get the fuck outta here with your beta faggot bait.

>Yes I'm mad

Ok... quit. Move states. Fuck off out of the country for a few years.

That more what you were hoping for?

Yes you can pretty much anywhere in America except new york city.

Should I respond to the fuck or just ignore it? Should I call out his real name?

so just have a pocket pistol in my pocket huh?

Honestly, carrying a pocket knife and keeping a pistol at home would be suggested. Again, I would suggest you let her know, and other friends know about your situation.

he won't know where I live, but he questioned if another co-worker liked her and he showed up to stare at the other co-worker for days, fam...just stared at him in the open public and stood there.

You could respond, if you do be very calm and collected. Stay mature, and don't call him out on his shit just yet.

This isn't real. user just stop.

why not? What if he read all the texts that me and his fiance talk about? We bashed this guy pretty badly.

Then I'd greatly suggest to pester her about it, if she knows then it could be beneficiary to her and you. I would also say tell other people, in case he does pull a psycho and she tries to cover his ass.

Maybe stop being a fucking retard, and stay out of other people's lives.
I dunno, you're kinda asking to be put on a missing persons list.

If anything, that says that she is clearly unhappy with the relationship. So if you were to relay all of this to her, that could be enough to get her to drop his ass to the curb. If she doesn't, then honestly, in your best interest, cut ties with her.