Hello. My name is John...

Hello. My name is John. I get all my political views from comedians like John Oliver and late night TV like The Daily Show.

Other urls found in this thread:

weirdrussia.com/2015/01/04/why-is-adidas-so-popular-among-russians/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dude drinking beer to accompany my le rocking hipster look

when will manlets like this just grow up and do their own thing

I will never understand why this look is so popular

it's popular because it's popular, there is no rhyme or reason to it

John, I am Scots and you hipster fuckstraws are appropriating my culture by wearing plaid.

This. Why did people people dress stupid in the 70's and 80's? Because. Why do Slavs wear ugly track suits? Because.

Women are currently into Chads pretending to be beta intellectuals.

>Dress like hipshit
>Get tumblr whore cunny

honestly, i always thought men started growing their beards and wearing this type of clothes because its easier than shaving and dressing properly

i thought it was laziness taking over

There must be some sensitivity that makes people style themselves like that. To me it just screams "I'm an emaciated cuck". I wonder what they think when they choose it.

>Why do Slavs wear ugly track suits?

This actually has a reason. Back in the USSR, it was illegal to wear American clothing, so it was considered badass to wear things that boldly say "adidas" or something.

Adidas is German

Guys who dress like that are the opposite of chads.

>I'll grow a beard and wear a flannel to appear more manly
>I'll put my thick rimmed glasses to appear smarter
>I'll put some semen in my hair to be stylish

It's like a whole packet of shit to mask insecurities.

i think it had something to do with tracksuits being given to prisoners due to a lack of prison uniforms or some shit like that, so every little slav kid sees the big cool gangsters wearing tracksuits

They want to seem unprivledged and tough.

>I try to looks super masculine and have masculine interests but I'm really an effeminate piece of shit

There's nothing wrong with drinking good beer though

oh okay. I found the article. I misremembered things. Here's the more correct explanation:

>The obsession with Adidas originates with 1980 Moscow Olympics. Sportswear for the Soviet team was manufactured by the German company Adidas. However, the USSR Communist party leaders forbid to put the labels of the capitalist company on tracksuits of Soviet athletes. Traditional three stripes were limited to one red. The dress shoes preserved its stripes, since the stripes resembled the letter “M”, stressing that the Olympics were taking place in Moscow.Although the company name did not appear on clothing, sneakers and tracksuits Adidas become wildly popular in USSR. Since then, it became THE sports wear label.
>During the Soviet times Russians had very limited exposure to Western fashion. Everything foreign became cool so everything Soviet was uncool. Then suddenly in 90s cheap counterfeit clothing, mostly from China, Turkey and Caucasus filled the market. People were generally poor and had little idea about Western fashion norms, so they went for cheap, comfortable and practical clothes, which often meant track suits.

>weirdrussia.com/2015/01/04/why-is-adidas-so-popular-among-russians/

i used to dress like that when i was 16, almost 10 years ago. maybe in 10 years the shitty clothes im wearing now will be hip

As a polish slav, let me explain. In poor countries like this, kids are obsessed with brands. And the only brands they knew/know and can afford are the sport ones. So they would rather wear tracksuit pants with a logo than jeans with no brand on them. When I was in primary school my uncle was doing shirt prints and some kid in my class asked me if I can get his shirt printed with adidas logo.
And older guys wear them because they think they are gangster.

What's wrong with it?

wHAT do you mean by dressing properly?

you had a full beard when you were 16? not bad

you had a full grown beard at 16?