nah, just holy

good music for cutting

Meh. I prefer You Fail Me.

good album desu.

Le hipster screamo album of choice

I find the album cover kind of creepy.
Looks like a corpse laying down.

>screamo

Great album. Great band. Only reason they're hated so much is because punk bands aren't supposed to get that big and mathcore is sort of an oxymoron.

>Converge
>Botch
>Dillinger Escape Plan
metalcore is the best metal genre tbqh

A man after my own heart

the holy triad of babby's first nu-male hipster metalcore

Metalcore has a lot of bad bands though. You're specifically thinking Mathcore bands which can also be called metalcore.

Also you forgot Daughters. You can't forget about Daughters.

it's not funny anymore

t. glamshitter

it was never meant to be funny

This made me audibly laugh. Good metal is now "nu-male metal", whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. It's retarded as shit like this that made me stop using this fucking board. Thanks for reminding me

good riddance
i wouldn't want to know of someone who exclusively listens to entry-level hipster garbage like on the chart

what do you listen to amigo?

Nice b8

Show an entry level person Gorguts and see how much they enjoy it you faggot, that's one of the most challenging metal albums Ive ever heard

Everyone sucks Jane does dick, but axe to fall is a better album

Thaw is my favorite track off of this.
The build up is pretty meh but the climax is fucking 10/10

Converge is fucking great

What does being pegged by your girlfriend feel like?

If Converge weren't insanely popular for their genre they would be worshipped on Sup Forums.

Music is much more enjoyable once you realize that Sup Forums is a shit board filled with 15-20 year old kids.

that's because you're an ignorant faggot
Obscura is highly praised by your average death metal listener

The only person I ever knew who liked Converge was a legitimately autistic drug addict who spouted Trump memes 24/7.

entry-level person != the average death metal listener, but nice try kid. Maybe put in a little more effort next time though.

wtf i hate converge now

>mathcore
>hipster

eh, pick one

Out of all the hair splitting subgenres under extreme metal the mathcore fans are about as sincere as it gets. There is nothing cool or edgy about listening to Coalesce, Botch, DEP, Converge, Daughters, or anything of the sort, it's literally the most un-fashionable culture in metal lol

Must suck still being in high school

These bait posts are cancer.

Several years ago there used to be pretty active discussions about hip-hop here and then 'meme rap' shitposting started and now there's only threads about the same 90's shit over and over.
This is meme rap all over again, no argument for why it's bad other than 'nu-male core.'

It's not going to stop though.

This is the most delusional thing i've read
it is a well known fact that Converge is a hipster magnet, and mathcore is one of the most hipster-ish subgenres related to metal there is

>entry-level person != the average death metal listener
that's where you're wrong, nu-male

> mathcore is one of the most hipster-ish subgenres related to metal there is

Black Metal has been holding that title down hard since way before anybody started applying odd-time signatures and dissonance to hardcore punk.

>it is a well known fact
It's news to me

i didn't say "the most"

Almost 16 years have passed and still feel goosebumps with concubine

Hello qwerty100

Yeah, and you're still way off. There was plenty of hype around it at the turn of the century but mathcore has never been trendy or fashionable the same way black metal, crust punk, and now powerviolence have become. It's one thing if you think it sucks but don't act like theres a market for bootlegged mathcore merch on etsy lol

pic related, it's you

You are either edgy 16 year olds or you need to kill yourselves like five minutes ago you jealous, pube chewing, should-have-been-swallowed, wastes of air.

There was a thread on here earlier today (it might still be up, I'm not sure) that was very enlightening. Once you realize that the people making fun of your taste are literal children, Sup Forums becomes a lot funnier, and for a very different reason

You forgot your dildos, nu-males. Maybe we true men wouldn't have to hear your shit if your mouth was clogged with the dildos that you find so empowering.