I just took 4 grams of mushrooms and 1000 ug of acid...

I just took 4 grams of mushrooms and 1000 ug of acid. I weigh 130 pounds and have extremely limited experience with either of these substances, how fucked am I?

Not too fucked I just hope you're in a safe place with someone there to watch you.

I'm at my house but I'm alone

lol, to the mental hospital you go.

Just don't think about your heart stopping, giving yourself a brain tumor, or your breathing.

You'll be OK if you don't think about those things.

I'm at my house but I'm by myself

Lol just hope you don't have a bad trip.

Not fucked to slightly fucked if your parents are around. I trip by myself, if your not a fucking retard you'll have a fun time. Just know you'll peak between 2-4 hours after taking but you'll be strapped in and most likely unable to sleep for the next 12 hours. Try not to interact with people for the next 6 hours or so. Unless they are cool with drugs

ur fucked

You won't see anything that does not exist. You will have some fun effects like color blending and wall melting type stuff. Stay positive and know it'll wear off eventually. Increased heart rate is normal. Anyone that says your heart will explode or you'll go permanently crazy has never had acid.

You'll be fine. Focus on positive things and if something bad creeps in just have a youtube video of puppies or something ready to go.

Well........ You weigh 130 pounds.... So you will always be a little bitch. Take more drugs, but this will always be your reality.

Cut off your balls, take HRT, and be the little slut you were born to be.

G'night Princess.

Kek if it's actually 1000 ug you are about to experience absolute disconnection from reality.

Get off Sup Forums, find a ton of happy music to play, and make sure you have water nearby.

Sounds fun

maybe you'll figure out why you took so much

Gg no re
Good luck lol

depends how pure/potent your drugs are. hopefully you got them from a trusted source. if they're legit, you'll trip very hard but you'll be just fine in terms of health

This.

look up Syd Barrett

I hope so lmao

eyy

The only thing I know of Syd Barrett is when I try to find Bob Dylan's Blues and his fucking song always comes up.

Anyway enjoy the trip OP, get in a good mindset, maybe get outside if you got nature around you, otherwise turn on some music and blast off, positive vibes

Now you told him, lol

Your hands look weak and sad you should just an hero fag boi