Recommend me/everyone a movie /b

Recommend me/everyone a movie /b

Here's my recommendation

Bumping with another recommendation.

Seven Samurai, fantastic movie if youre a film buff. You get to see some great, realistic action scenes and the basis for many of the tropes in stories centering around Japan. Plus some great techniques for such an early film, plus the acting and setting are spot on. I could 100% believd that someone just took a camera back to ancient Japan, the movie does that good of a job representing it.

Isn't Seven Samurai what A Bugs Life is based on?

Here's q good crime flick with Jack Nicholson. The ending is something special and if you like Noir, and can get past the cliches then there is a very good movie underneath.

quick google search says its based off Aesops fable, and the comparison to Seven Samurai is just a theory. I could be wrong though.

You guys dont have to explain why youre recommending btw, or even include a pic if you dont want to. i just wanna bump my thread and i like movies so.

Anyways, the machinist is a quality mind-fuck, and if you like guessing whats really going on, give it a bang. Bale's acting really fits the story, and he actually starved himself for the role, so i think they could not have actually casted any better for their lead.

A profoundly intriguing show. Very emotional, but it leaves you with a lot of food for thought. Youre a viewer just like the rest of them.

im trying to find ones that i dont think a lot of people on here have watched but we'll see.

Holy fuck I literally jus finished watching this like 10 minutes ago.

10/10 movie

it was pretty fun

Probably everyone has seen this but hey, it's also one of my favorites.

This and American Beauty are thr only two movies that Spacey needed to do to make him my favorite actor. I can only tell you that it's one of those movies that just clicks in the end. I din't know anyone that could hate it.

Heroin, the most nihilistic boring drug ever.

Weed at least makes you fantasize and speculate, it's a very fun drug for intelligent people.

I loved this movie, it didn't pretend to be anything more than a hilarious romp. I almost wish thrre was a sequel but i know they'd ruin it.

If anybody here's a fan of "hard" sci-fi, check this out. Whole thing's shot in the director's garage and it's fucking fascinating.

Hotarubi no mori e

Its anime but a short film. I reommend going in blind, it's short but I think it does a good job of showing what makes anime special compared to normal film. Also it's not got any weeb shit in it.

On the subject of Guy Ritchie flicks.

This one is one of my favorite movies ever.

I think its way better than Snatch but thats just me.

If you haven't already seen it try Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels! Set just a few years before Snatch. British classic!

Movies like this make you realize how melodramatic most summaries are. IMDB would never get me to watch this film, but it's a quality movie.

kek

I had to watch it twice honestly to fully get everything happened and the way it all connected. Also subtitles help. Johnny Quid is the most gangster ass junkie of all time

Black Hawk Down

>into the trash it goes

Stretch, shit was a surprise for me.

Dark city ...... and all the movies u guys haveh
Said are shiit just mho good day sir

Trainspotting is a good movie.
I'd recommend Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas or any Quentin Tarintino movie or Robert Rodriguez.

Glorious recommendation, OP.

Have a dog.

As a former Herion user , you sure don't feel bored after doing a hit man.

cuck

Yea the kids never done h . This is the internet u know the
cunts prbly never smoked weed and i never wentt to school or im on h ........

Killing zoe.......and all the movies u guys said are shit

No u, with your faggoty waste of trips. That movie blew harambes fucking dead uncle Hareembe.

Stone Cold

Brian Bosworth's finest role. An epic tour de force, raising the bar to exceptional heights for the biker movie genre.

Road House

A film of searing intensity and profound insight that reveals the shocking reality of biker-bar security in middle America.

>I used to fuck guys like you in prison

Bachelor Party

A ribald production rife with side splitting antics and groan inducing puns. The razor sharp script has sets the slapstick talent of Tom Hanks on fulsome display.

The Prestige

Love this film the acting as well as the script are fucking quality as well

Watch ink please

12 angry men is really good

The Warriors.

the best

Django Unchained

Everything about this is just orgasmic

you fucking serious. This was so fucking shit.

Didnt kek once

>underage imdbspawn

Wut

babbies 1st movies

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

Watch the movie and read the book