>at least 2 kinos a year until 2020

How can you not love DC?

more like Bomb Squad

Why do you think you're welcome here?

Lmao

Lmao

>cyborg that late so they can cancel it

Wow, they really are racist

China is racist and they especially hate black people.

Who the fuck wants to watch shazam movie?

The only one I want to see is the wonder woman film

Then again, I have restricted myself to one superhero movie a year now

Cyborg is a really dull character. The only way his movie would work is if they introduce him to the teen titans.

it's not set in Europe user

Or have the Rock play him.

>2 a year
>suicide squad already know to be shit
>wonder woman will be full on jewish propaganda
>justice league will be BvS Doomsday all over again but for 3 hours this time
>They're actually doing a captain marvel movie using the shitty "new" name shazam

not at all.

Only Batman is surefire the rest you have to be cautious at best.

But the Rock isn't a nigger.

Will you ever get tired of posting the same shit for 4 months straight?

>the shitty "new" name shazam
It isn't a new name

The Rock will play Shazam

The fact it isn't his original name makes it new enough for me.

No he's not, he's playing his rival, Black/Teth Adam

>Cyborg is a really dull character.

Not in TTG he isn't. Besides as seen BvS he's going to be pivotal to the plot since one of Earth's motherboxes rebuilt him with New god technology, and has a personal stake in the plot with his dad getting kidnapped.

they've also given him some more extra gadgets as well from what was mentioned with the on-set visit

>But the Rock isn't a nigger.

His dad's black as fuck, his mom's samoan, the only thing that'd keep him from being strung up in South is no branch would hold his weight

Hyped for Wan's Aquaman

Who could possibly be a good choice to play Billy Batson?

All child actors are terrible.

>capeshit will never die
just fuck my shit up pham

And I'm not going to see a single one in theaters, aren't you fucks tired of cape shit already? It's becoming a chore at this point

Marvel: Let's make an Avenger's movie, but before that we'll release solo movies for every character so people can be introduced to them individually and understand their character before seeing them all meet so that our ensemble movie doesn't need to spend time introducing everyone

DC: Let's just introduce 3 characters, show 2-second cameos of the rest, and then release the ensemble movie where they'll be introduced and then make solo movies later.

It's like DC put all the movies on a fucking dart board to decide what to release first. Where's the build-up? The Justice League movie is going to suck because half of it will be dedicated to introducing half the cast. It's going to be a clusterfuck.

Props to Marvel for setting up such a big Cinematic Universe, but most of their movies were forgettable. Man of Steel and BvS weren't. Not to mention that DC will probably do a Multiverse thing, which is a lot harder to pull off.