JAY SOM general

Where my Somheads? Praise the QUEEN and post your favorite indie rock songs by her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRES6Af_Wyg
twitter.com/jaysomband
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol she fat

kys

Keep this up everyday and never stop doing it. God bless you

lol look at her

looks like a queer gender studies major at my uni

head like a fucking orange

Rules of thread
1. Be nice to baybee

I'd fuck this girl while wearing my MAGA hat.

she looks boring and basic just like her music

youtube.com/watch?v=cRES6Af_Wyg

Is this indie rock or post rock and what is indie rock

I've wanted to do this since turn into dropped but have been too lazy, God bless you OP

fuck you shill. there are tons of bandcamp artists in her genre that are superior. idc what p4k says

t. Racist & mysognistic piece of shit

I've started the fire Som-iliaians, carry the torch beyond this first great thread which will hit bump limit and help really unify the Som community

looks like a less attractive version of my ex tobedesu

And DON'T come back.

Who is she? Someone give me a quick rundown on som of her best songs

She made an album which pitchfork gave bnm to. Shes good if a little underwhelming. The fascists and misogynist are giving her shit because they think p4k only gave her a good review because she's a non-white female who looks like the prototype of a liberal.

She's the Grimes of indie rock

>fascists
Racist. Fuckimg autocorrect.

Drumpf will stop funding autocorrect soon

So not liking p4k garbage is automatically Sup Forums? kys.

no we're giving her shit because her music isn't good and you fags like to shill up the board with p4k-core

twitter.com/jaysomband

someone link her to our thread! we've already established the largest somhead community on the net

i just kek'd my ass off in my sociology of sexuality class while looking at this, kinda ironic

wtf i love jay som now!

It's decent, and it's true she doesn't deserve BNM. But you fuckers are so full of shit in saying that's the only reason you guys hate her. I'm not about to whiteknight for this bitch, but I just hate how skin deep perception of an artist is more important than the music. I understand if you guys will shit on some crappy, lazy, meme rappers, or a blatantly obvious case of affirmative action and overhype like Frank Ocean, but I can't stand you biased assholes calling people "nu-males" for liking a talented artist like Drake, Beyonce, or Annie Clark just because they're black or female.

>implying the only way to hate drake or beyonce is to be racist or misogynistic

literally stop

>Drake
>Beyonce
>Annie Clark
>good

Bye Facebook

Nah fuck you racist piece of shits. They are the most successful and popular artists right now and drop banger after banger. How could you hate? Answer: you're just trying to be contrarian or you hate them because they're strong people of color. I see your white pasty skin shining through that PC screen and I know you're just some angry white supremacist mra virgin. I can smell the cheeto dust and cum residue from here nigga. Fuck y'all, listen to the record before you hate.

Fucking newfag get out. Tired of you facebook shitters coming here thinking your opinion matters. Listen to music outside of the top 40 and come back to me.

Just because I use facebook means I can't post here? Lol fuck you. If you don't have facebook in 2017 there's something wrong with YOU desu

good goy

piss off

>mfw I can't tell if this is ironic or not

Anti-semite? Classy.

Maybe if you listened actually listened to Drake and Jay Som instead of blindly dismissing them based on race you'd be a better person.

Kill yourself teenager

((()))

>slipping in talented annie clark with fucking drake and beyonce

you're disgusting

annie clark is a fantastic artist, the other two are not.

beyonce isn't even a songwriter

Is that a pussy?
You post that because you never get it?
I'm 20
Does that apply to you?

>shill

Okay fat ugly inbred southern whitey, Its too bad you cant be a racist shit outside your basement.

>bangers
>using "cheeto dust virgin XD" as an insult

this is very sad.

I'm hispanic top kek. You are so delusional.

Yeah right. Hispanics don't vote Trump and don't post racist garbage. I seen your posts in this thread nigga and I know white hate when I read it. I know that sense of looking down on other races and ignoring what they have to say because you're in your own little white bubble. Yeah you think you can hide behind that pc but I know what you really are whitey.

Bro just leave.

HACK
A
C
K

MODERATOR! MODERATOR! I NEED A MOD NOW! JANITOR!

Seek professional help.

Forget race/gender politics, you can shit all over Jay Som without talking about that shit. Her music is some of the blandest, most derivative indie rock I've ever heard. Mac DeMarco is an innovative genius compared to her.

Fuck off HATERS

You just need to LISTEN and not be BLINDED by racial hate!!! Fuck off White Suprmeacists.

this

DOTR soon

This. So much this.

@71705725

Her music is fucking awful. It's such Bandcamp-tier shit that Pitchfork is trying to shill simply because she is female and...filipino? idk. Seriously FUCK Jay Som. She is part of the problem.

Either you are samefagging or all of you are a bunch of fucking retards. This has nothing to do with white supremacy, the music is just bland to me and there are others that agree.

What can we expect from Jay Som for the remainder of 2017?

This. So much this.

You sir are the one "samef*gging" and you can take your ableist, homophobic language elsewhere

you said it

amazing thread

someone send it to p4k/the op person in question

>t. friends of Jay Som

San Fran is shit-tier btw.

Nothing. This board will rage about her for another month or two and then she'll be completely forgotten.

Never been to San Francisco once, just a dude who stands up to white supremacists who are jealous of beautiful women of color excelling in the arts

I just entered the fucking, you lemon cunt

*fucking thread

I have nothing wrong with that nor am I a white supremacist. I just don't think you should praise her just because she is a woman of color. Her music is not good. End of story.

Don't tell me I'm going to have to delete her from library.

You waifufags are cancer.

Melina needs to go on Weight Watchers

You praise people for being white men. PoC and PoC women especially have to work far far far harder. They are oppressed in every walk of life as PoC, but also as women and LGBTQ+, so it is a triple whammy of oppression from the heteronormative white patriarchy.

>You praise people for being white men.
lol, dumbest thing I have read all year on here.

>PoC and PoC women especially have to work far far far harder. They are oppressed in every walk of life as PoC, but also as women and LGBTQ+, so it is a triple whammy of oppression from the heteronormative white patriarchy.
Yeah, because the internet is racist. Piss off, you fucking onanist.

Bros, is she OK?

I would "hug" her if you know what I mean

Hopefully not

I'd hug her with my white patriarchal penis.

Wait........is she /ourguy/?

>tfw when JAY SOM has two threads with over 80 replies in the same day.

She follows Sam Hyde on Twitter so maybe.

Sup Forumscore confirmed

Can we get a vagabon general going too?

too many cosmic brownies and ginger ales.

should've done it for the terrible music breh

>thought she was an innocent waifu
>she's cozying up with tall jacked chads

REEEEE

>mistaking a bearmode Gavin for Chad
Come on now

>Chad
>that

You're retarded

you wish, p4k shill

JAY SOM/VAGABON COLLAB ALBUM WHEN?

THIS!!!!!

What a coincidence!

no wonder they're friends LMAO. I hope they fucking burn while chilling together.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO SO SO IMPORTANT YASS QUEEN

fuck this Manaaier nu-male terrible bands shilling faggot. That's the average Sup Forumstant

If you like jay som & vagabon then you're gonna LOVE snail mail

Ma nigga ima Finna tern up know

kek'd

wtf I'm listening to right now and this is the most bland, inoffensive, boring shit ever

Why do you all like her so much