Iron Man is Iron woman now. And she's black

Iron Man is Iron woman now. And she's black.
>marveldrones on suicide watch

APOLOGIZE

Yeah, Marvel is actually moving up in the world while you're stuck with your parasitic, misogynistic, even fascist flicks.
I'm so fucking jealous bro.

>Riri Williams

Lel

Black women are known for their marvelous engineering and science skills.

>riri Williams
>chic urban suit because she can't handle armor
How is this not offensive to black girls

Haha, why not just make every single character in existence a black woman

Finally. I've always thought Tony Stark's sassy attitude is more befitting a strong black woman.

YUCK

WE

>Sales are declining again!
>Quick, make someone black and/or a woman!

> Thor is not Thor Odison
> Cap is not Steve
> Iron-Man is not Tony
> Wasp is not original Wasp
> Hulk is not Bruce
> Pym is dead

ahahahahah what a fucking joke Marvel

Comics have been doing this kind of shit for years, it's why I stopped reading them

And people wonder why no one takes western comics seriously

>Riri Williams
>Not Tasha Stark or Tonquieshia Starkie

Way to drop the ball

Its not even written by a black women, whats the point other than to just appear diverse? I doubt Bendis knows what its like to be a black female, this would have been fine if they gave it to a black female writer, which there are very little of. But no, it goes to another white male.

>bendis

Bruce will be joining Pym soon, and maybe Tony too. As for Thor he will be wielding a different hammer from a different universe and becoming Thor again.

Yeah I'm sure that'll be popular.

>How did you come up with the character

"Well I'm extremely racist and terrified at being called out for my hatred of others so I've succumbed to the rhetoric of the liberal media and changed, just like fifty other entertainment producers, a white character into a black character despite it being incredibly thoughtless, soulless, unoriginal, pleading, begging I guess would be another word for it, idiotic, appealing to the trends, and self congratulating to do so."

That hair won't fit well the helmet.

I'd make fun of Marvel, but DC aren't any better. They turned Robin into a black guy too

>Not even muslim

I feel insulted, i feel violated, i feel not culturally enriched!

That's because it's not about true diversification, it's about the facade.

Goddamn they just keep doing it.

>modern Marvel Comics
What a fucking trainwreck.

>scientific genius
of course, who isnt one in the narvel universe

She's a strong and independent black woman who don't need no robot suit as emotional support

No but he does have a crush on Luke Cage and his two pet characters are a Muslim girl and a Latino-Black.

If they go full-on blaxploitation with this it could actually be fun.

But they won't.

Cause you're an alt-right fuckface that's triggered by literally every aspect of real life?

)all of these females praising the idea
)none of them will actually read it

Also are these changes normally permanent or will they go back on then eventually?

DC do liberal pandering shit like this since the seventies, John Stewart only exists because muh diversity

Why doesn't she have a happy trail and hairy pits though?

No probably because he has standards and this lazy attempt at diversity is just that, lazy and unnecessary.

They go back to status quo whenever a new movie comes out and the normie audience takes a quick look at comics for about a day

Shots fired

This

Dude white power lmao etc

>people will still fall for this gimmick

Should be funny when it flops, kids and most adults don't want to see a nigger woman playing Stark.

They'll have to change back or the sales will never recover back.

>Isn't also an overweight tranny
baka desu

>Reading children's stories
>Caring about children's stories
How pathetic can you be?

Explain how it's unnecessary.

They'll go go back to status quo and then search for the next headline

Marvel reboots everything at least twice in one year, they will go back eventually.

Im sure there are tons of little black girls who read comics and will be inspired by this character

wait for it

>whats the point other than to just appear diverse?

The point is to pat themselves on the back for being so socially progressive, despite having exploited racial tension for profit. It's really fucking sad.

I like diversity, I like immigration, I have no problem with gay people. I just don't want incredibly ham-fisted attempts at progressiveness shoehorned in at every opportunity. They're treating people like they are stupid.

I'm sure there are tons of white males under the age of 25 they're somehow outraged over this.

unecessary (noun): not necessary
your welcum

Exactly my thoughts.

Something you don't like =\= hamfisted or shoehorned or any other buzzword you learned here.

All they do is take an existing character, have them give up their mantle and shoehorn in a woman, or minority, or gay character to take their place.

It feels lazy, forced and is happening constantly.

Because I bet that she will be just like Tony but you know a woman and black.

is really necessary when she is the same as tony?

Excellent, more propoganda, this is what I love. I hate actually being entertained when I watch movies, read comics or play games, what I REALLY want is to be lectured at and guilt-tripped about social issues. Entertainment is for fascists. If you aren't made to feel miserable about the world and guilty 24/7 then you are a racist transphobic ableist misogynistic nazi.

Kill yourself.

links nigger