ITT: Album covers you can't see for what they really are no matter how hard you try

ITT: Album covers you can't see for what they really are no matter how hard you try

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S71658464#p71658616
feelnumb.com/2009/09/04/story-behind-the-rem-automatic-for-the-people-star-cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's an ear.

Wait... is the cover a nose upside down? I always thought it was a bird embryo or something

its an ear hearing the echoes

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S71658464#p71658616

yeah it's an ear

for years i thought it was an image taken by a space telescope of some far away galaxy but then i realised it was an ear and to be honest some of the album lost its magic to me.

I thought it was a camel

I think what OP means is album covers that you know what they are but you still see how you originally perceived them.

If that's the case, then for me, it's this.

what is this supposed to be

from far away it looks like a knights helmet. but up close it looks like someone splooged.

it's supposed to be the crow in the Death Classic video inverted and glitched out

oh fuck now i can see it.

ah ok yeah i see that now, theres also a woman like lying down in the middle

It's a snake

you and i both

It's a camel, right?

lol

Napkin with a small drop of ketchup.

is that thom yorke on the left?

Fuck, now I fucking see it. It was cooler before though as some abstract shape

For years I thought she was standing in front of a painted background but it's actually just a bunch of hanging paintings/POST cards.

When I finally noticed it was an ear I was relieved because I always saw it as the loch ness monster.

The spaceships are guitars

This . We already did this. You're either blind or retarded if you can't see it.

Whose ear is that?

kino cover

Is this supposed to be a dog? All I know is that this is a callback to Doolitle and its shitty cover art but I cant make out what it is

brother

It's Kermit

came out in '95, still can't figure out the pic. maybe doctors or something?

Kind of unrelated but I really want to find out what this image looks like without the blur

looks more like a zoomed in portion of a photo rather than a blur.

i think it's a crop of larger one

Huh, it always looked like something Mark took while he was riding in a car or something, hence some motion blur

I think its someone being operated on

Transient Random-Noise Bursts with Announcements.
I still see some kind of vehicle.

>The spaceships are guitars

That was a decoration of a motel in Miami, close to the studio where REM recorded the album.

feelnumb.com/2009/09/04/story-behind-the-rem-automatic-for-the-people-star-cover/

>feelnumb.com/2009/09/04/story-behind-the-rem-automatic-for-the-people-star-cover/

real nice thx

It's all blurry.
I can't for the life of me determine what it's supposed to be.

I have always just assumed this is one of those old ribbon mics but I don't actually know