No, of course not, sweetie...

BUT YOU WILL BE

a racist term for white folks

>@firstposter
what are you, gay?

@first poster

what is a comeskin?

What is this newfaggotry.

You. You there. Stop and read this. Are you new? You are new. You are definitely new.

Well, I've some unfortunate news for you.

You're a bitch. You understand?

You are a weapons-grade bitch.

You're made of bitchanium and bitchanthium, the two core components of bitcholium, which is the semen that your newfag father shot into your faggot mother.

Yes, I'm implying you're the rape baby of a newfag and a dyke. I bet your mother was autistic, too.

If you intend to do any good in your life, start by never spreading your cancerous newfaggotry here again.

Would anyone be interested in making a purchase? This lovely kūmstane white child.. or we have darker colors available if you have a preference you sick fuck I hope you die

see

The newfag is real in this thread

Not yet, you aren't.

@717048778
What is a weapons grade bitch?

I no understand

Cunt please kill yourself.

I can't tell which of you is the real newfag.

>> voat.co/v/pizzagate

Whoah... are you my daughter? You're fuckin hot... hehe...*wipes sweat from forehead*

You too you fucking reject.

@7177049264
what is newfag?
is that name of little girl?

I need more context before I can answer. Where am I, who is this, how did I get in this situation etc.

I would sell her to James Alefantis

come on, now you are trying too hard

it is you

Can you blame him? nu-Sup Forums is fucking oblivious.

Im coming my friend

Whats a cum skin?

this pic really reminded me of a little girl i used to finger her pussy she would lay down on my bed and i would finger her pussy... one time she looked at me in the eye and said 'i want u to fuckk me if u want'... i fucked her in the pussy about half an hour she said 'put it my ass'... i fucked her in the ass about half an hour then her mom was cummin home so i quick take it out her ass put it into her mouth because i new i would come instnaly from her hot little mouth and i came buckets in her throat.. she swallowed every drop. then her mum come home she lay on my bed pretended she's been sleepin. and after that i kept fuckin her for a few more years. now she is about 14 i still fuck her every month / two months. she has a boyfriend but she say she only date him cause he has a bigger dick than me... i have small tiny dick

What's a cum's kin?

@717049633
I try communicate with you but this seems like puzzle. Little girl is newfag or no?

>also you faggot GTFO

@717049924
Littel gril is oldfag my thinking

Being it you fucking cunt

P.s I'm in pain, please help

I like you faggot, you're pretty good.

>no u faggot

You're not a shitskin, and that's really all that matters.

where are all the good places on that site? All I've seen is shit

Ok

Please

literally the worst bait in all my time on here, I can't believe people fell for this

@717050249
I see this, faggot, posted as name all the time. Am I a faggot to? Maybe is good. I no know

No u

cum is the essence of life. shit is the excrement of all beings. be happy you aren't a shitskin or a niggerlover.

@717050948
Fagit si gud. my know these stufs

no u

no U

>a cumskin
I don't know what the fuck this is either, but it sounds dirty and I don't like it.

it's a slur against whites

/thread

that kid has really fat arms.

gonna grow up to be a hamplanet for sure

@71705118
Many greet! What is stufs? Is that password for this site? I no know how to use.

>d-daddy what do you mean? don't be rude!

In all honesty, if I had a daughter and heard her say that, I would first:

Ask where she heard it, hear her out. Then, I would find the motherfucker who called her that, if it's another kid then I find the motherfucker's parents. They got some fuckin' 'splaining to do.

>parents
I think you mean 'parent' lmao