I cant stop drinking. I work at Kroger. Im a failure. Im ugly. And i cant stop drinking. Help me Sup Forums

I cant stop drinking. I work at Kroger. Im a failure. Im ugly. And i cant stop drinking. Help me Sup Forums

go on end it all

Sup Forums helps those who help themselves. Help yourself to the register, for instance.

Im too afraid to die. Tell me how to overcome this fear

Go to AA.

Figure out what you like in your life, not including intoxication, and do that more.

try driving off a cliff, no turning back from that one

I need to clarify. Aa wont work for me

what do you want?

Please. Real help

Im fat, ugly, dumb, and i want a girl to llove me

Yeah why? Worked for me even though I don't believe in god.

Are you sure? don't you just want sex?

It requires a belief ina god

I want to be alive

Sounds like you need some crack boy.

It's what all the white boys be fuzzing about.

>Need some excitement in your life?
Try crack

>Need to get rid of old bad habits?
Try crack

>Need to get your life together?
Try crack

Are you the same Kroger user who an heroed a few months ago?

Mymemail is [email protected] if you can help me go there

Go fuck yourself like.

kek

You should start by fixing the little things that you can then scalating the stuff.

Naw. It really doesn't. That's just some bullshit they tell you. Like I said, worked for me and I don't believe in god. When they say god, they mean it as in a higher version of yourself. Like a version of you that isn't a drunk piece of shit like I was. A you that makes good choices and has your best interest in mind. That's the only 'god' you need. The sponsorship and the constant reminders are the most useful parts anyway.

you're just making excuses cuz you like being a drunk, lol. You'll quit when you're ready I guess. Good luck. I recommend AA when you are ready, unless you have money to go to a good rehab. If you're broke, AA can work, even without god, like I said.

No wait im wrong. My email is [email protected]

Please email . [email protected]

Help

If you aren't the same Kroger user you should follow in his footsteps,keep the legacy alive. I mean lets be honest your life isn't going anywhere, can you really survive anther year. Is that empty shallow pain you feel every morning worth going through another 365 times?
>it's not
>you know it's not.