Sup Forumsros I need to kill my gf dog...

Sup Forumsros I need to kill my gf dog. It has a history of attacking other dogs and I'm scared it will attack a child one day. Besides that it's a real pain in the ass and our lives would be better without it. How should I do it without my gf being suspicious?

Other urls found in this thread:

whole-dog-journal.com/issues/4_12/features/Teaching-an-Aggressive-Dog-to-Socialize_5417-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/bros

Go fuck yourself

Kill yourself instead of the dog

commit an hero, then spook your dog when you are a ghost so they dont kill childrens one day

I say that about some of my family members I know that feel bro

Cut an artery then post on youtube, that should spook your dog /c/unt

leave a large bag of chocolate lying around.

Chocolate or poison it

Replace his water with vodka then feed him lots of chocalate

Give it too a home, don't kill it
What the fuck kind a reasoning is that

This. When GF eats it, tell her you're not sexually attracted to her anymore cuz she's such a lardass, and move out. Problem solved.

/thread

Suck his dick to death

Molest a child then turn yourself in,
You'll be put on a register and kids won't come close enough for your dog to bite

kill yourself retard

>killing a dog for moral reasons/child safety
do you know where you are? your reasons are fucking pussy

Assfuck it to death.

Should be easy, you're an experienced canine rapist, OP.

A lot of rat poison or antifreeze

If dubs you must kill your gf and make the dog watch

Castrate yourself and slap your mom to death with your wet dickless ballsack for raising such a cuck

wear a provocative outfit and roofie yourself at a gaybar, maybe you'll be less inclined to act as faggot once you have your fill

Try training the dog dumbass, if it was that easy to kill something rather then taking care of it your mum would've done it to you already

Onions kill dogs, put some onion bits in its dog food, and it will die, and if you wanna make sure feed it a hershey bar

Fuck yourself with a cactus till you bleed to death

The answer is simple: retrain it and it'll quit being an ass around other dogs. Find tips on the internet. Consult local dog trainers. Maybe show it some more love, too. You don't have to murder your gf's pet.

Already found a link for you: whole-dog-journal.com/issues/4_12/features/Teaching-an-Aggressive-Dog-to-Socialize_5417-1.html

Now go get started