/bb/ Big Brother General

Team ants edition

Past thread: >No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway

HoH (Head of Household): Paulie
Roadkill: Victor
Veto: Paulie

HoH Nominations: Bronte and Victor
Roadkill Nomination: Tiffany

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/ak8Ez9FR2Alb_vKelIU6qj_1L4zY6RAt/big-brother-after-show-jozea-flores/
youtube.com/watch?v=5H6h8UI0nDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that cup is disgusting

can't shank the frank

hello darkness my old friend

> tfw started the thread too early and everybody is still asleep

Glenn on the rise!

why's Frank dropping so far?

> All the boring people at the top
> All the fun people at the bottom
> Cat ladies

this chart leaves me in amazement every time

>Nicole and James at top
THey are the two blandest people in the game so far, even natalie is more interesting because possible les with tiff.

James keeps things interesting by pranking people and Nicole is just a cutie

inb4 some literal autist complains that you took a screenshot of the chart mid-day instead of at midnight

i that bronte?

probably because he slapped Z's ass. jokers doesnt take kindly to such things!

No one is going to complain because the votes aren't at 200 like the last one.

>it's a day and Z get chained together week

Corey makes the best face

I'm betting the girls are gonna vote Frank out in the next two weeks and then he's going to win redemption island

Why would it matter anyways? One was taken at say 8 AM, the other taken at say, noon. The data constantly becomes outdated but as long as its from the past day or so, that's all you need to get a good idea of the ranking.

So why the autism?

reminder that natalie and bronte love to get their toes sucked and their soles licked

cant believe none of the update sites mention michelle pointing out franks balls hanging out of his shorts last night

If you can't figure it out, I feel sorry for you. Especially when it was explained to you yesterday.

we all know it's not up to date
just pretend the current day isn't on there
sheesh
we are all houseguests here

I really wish Paulie would STFU and Corey would stop stroking himself under the covers as he talks.

It's AWK as fffff.

p-pics?

would i be complaining about nobody mentioning it if there were pics?

USE YOUR BRAIN

Did Corey just try to make a move on Paulie?

Nope, pretty sure YOU are the confused one.

You don't know how statistics work.

Sorry if you can't see that.

Bronte's got a booty on her

You basically want someone to post the chart at its completely most updated state each hour or something?

The chart is just at complete with 200 votes that day as it is with 1000 votes that day. The chart is always as complete as it is at that moment.

A chart with 200 votes is more up-to-date than a chart with 1000 votes from the day before.

Therefore there is nothing wrong with a chart with 200 votes. It's just as up-to-date as one taken later in the day. All it indicates is that its early in the day.

Hope you understand now :).

based soulja boi tell em

Try to keep it to one post next time

Sure, will do, glad it seems you at least understand my point now. No worries

A chart with 200 votes isn't worth posting because the sample size is so small compared to the one posted today that is 800.

I hope you at least understand this simple point now. You're welcome

Has anyone ever had a threesome on this show

Rip Glenn

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/ak8Ez9FR2Alb_vKelIU6qj_1L4zY6RAt/big-brother-after-show-jozea-flores/

This Day/Frank/Tiff stuff is so irrelevant to Victor that I'm concerned it'll be reduced to 'Maybe Tiff will be voted out' on the show

Please control your autism

Lol, but you are INSANELY wrong.

The chart that says '200' only has 200 VOTES THAT DAY!!!!

But the chart, the big bar graph, is from EVERY SINGLE DAY

That is the meat of the chart. Viewing day-to-day the trends.

There is NO HOUR-TO-HOUR CHART.

Therefore, a chart taken at 10AM with 200 votes that day, and 20,000 votes in total, is nearly identical to a chart with 800 votes that day, and 20,600 votes in total.

Do you understand now?

Please fucking tell me you understand...

You can't be this dumb can you?

Its widely considered that BB16 is a shit season and one of worst ever. Derrick steamrolled the entire cast because they were probably collectively the dumbest cast assembled next the fools who were in BB9. Chilltown in BB7 had to deal with exceptionally better opponents then the likes of dolts like Victoria, Christine, Devin, Nicole, and Donny. There will never be comparison.

I'm talking about the current day, not the other days on that list.

The current days results, that have 200~ votes, will be different than the one later in the day, with 800~ votes, once more people have voted.

Is this the first time you've used Jokers?

everyone says this when someone dominates

Nope, pretty sure it is nothing day, and 20,600 votes, will be different the one.

There is nearly idea of the days on the ranking days one posted statistics worth posting, tell me.

It was you yesterday. All it matters results anyways, that have votes. It's all complete have votes on that day.

cant believe how hard the house is flipping on frank

thats pretty rude

I don't think you understand what I'm saying, just like yesterday. But it's fine by me.

im surprised ian didnt reveal himself last night after frank was talking shit about him

If Corey and Paulie vote out Frank, they're going to get smoked by the girls.

Yes, right, I understand "Today's Fan Rankings" will change as the day goes on.

The person posting the chart originally was NOT at all posting it for the "Daily Rankings" section on the left.

They were posting it for the day-to-day picture chart rank that takes up 80% of the image.

I think we're on the same page now.

That wasn't me, by the way. Not sure if that dude speaks english.

I just read this same thing on Sucks.

Yeah, it even speaks volumes of how dumb people were to get mindfucked by Derrick to never put him on the block.

It's why I'd love to see him play again on an All Star type season. If he can make it far on a season like that, I'll consider him a great.

They are already going to get smoked by the girls. It's a moot point.

they're already targeting victor, who told them that he won roadkill, has no allies, and would be more loyal than the girls, over bronte

it's already over for the guys

>tfw you will never get smoked by [spoiler ]Z [/spoiler]

Kind of cute desu

qt3.14

2cute4me

What's he thinking about?

her extensions are ratchet

>Tiffany: After you got out of the big brother house did you have trouble trusting people?

jesus christ Tiffany has so many problems

is reddit the smelliest and most unattractive girl personality wise ever?

she is the female steve and ian

full on autismo and she is probably going to win

youtube.com/watch?v=5H6h8UI0nDU

THEY SMELL LIKE ASSHOLE

>smelliest
i would smell her she had a good bod

Why is that warp pipe orange and why does it have a handle on it? The fuck?

Christine

good question, but also why does it have ants on it?

had? and what happened to it?

you sure?

why is he so unlikeable bros?

shave your damn mustache Tiffany that's gross

>Tfw knew her because she was one of my favorite groups in high school
not irl but just from the group

hes not

>more loyal to the guys than the girls
>wants to vote out frank and paulie
i'm sure

They've all been having the same conversations for 3 days straight I can't watch anymore

yea because they fucking backdoored him and have shown absolutely no interest in working with him

the fact that he even told them that he won roadkill means he can be a potential loyal ally
there is zero chance bronte will ever be an ally and tiffany is a mess

they backdoored him because it was known he wants to openly get rid of paulie and frank(aka jozea 2.0)

while i do like vic he played a retarded game, after he won roadkill he should have nom'd himself so he could play in veto and win

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night...I can still feel my leg and my arm, even my fingers. The body I've lost, the comrades I've lost...won't stop hurting, it's like they're all still there.

>Paul wants everyone who wants to play to be rallyed. James comments about Jesus accepting all sorts of prayers because he knows your heart. Victor makes a comment about sh I tting into the toliet and how it accepts all types too.

edgy

Everyone in the house likes James.

Hell, even the group of people that thought he was the mastermind and called him "creepy" and "go back to hong kong" last week like him now.

ah shit here we go

day finally getting called out for her shenanigans

on what days does this show even air?

Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday

who has the best foot game this seasons?

I just got home, what happened?

the live feeds are on all day, err'day

for the most part except for when the show is on or they are doing secret stuff

sup bros i don';t watch thsi shit but if you could post some bridgette webms that would be fantastic

Weds and Sun at 8pm EST
Thurs at 9pm EST

James is the most important player in the house. Whatever he decides to do, he's the link to natalie/bronte/bridgette/paul. They have their own relationships but they won't go against each other anytime soon. It's amazing that almost everyone is chill with just letting four people sit on the sidelines this long

I'll never understand why people do that (leave people on the sidelines)

I think Dan or Will said something like try to make friends and be friendly with everyone because that's a potential vote/number for you.

It's also why I was surprised no one snatched up Steve last season until super late in the game. He's a number.

nicole THUTB

day and frank are the two biggest targets all the sudden