It's a dog eat dog world Ray and I'm the fucking chinaman

It's a dog eat dog world Ray and I'm the fucking chinaman.

It's "doggy dog world" you stupid illiterate fuck. Why would a dog even eat another dog?

It ain't over till the fat lady sings, Ray. So I'm pumping my wife with cheeseburgers and fucking her till she screams.

Let me be a doubles advocate here for a second.
By saying "dog eat dog" he was referring to the Japanese custom of eating dogs.

>he doesn't know vinceposting
Pleb among plebs

Holy fuck. You are LITERALLY retarded. What would "doggy dog world" even mean?

Its an adjective modifying a noun. A world of dogs that's particularly doggy.

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well guess what Ray. I have an orchard in my backyard and Dr. Feelgood will always stay away.

They say, they say, who's they Ray?

They say not to put your eggs in one basket but I'm the fuckin' easter bunny.

They say to check these dubs, Ray, but I don't even fuckin' have any.

Easter?

When I was a kid Halloween was my favorite holiday. The difference between me and the other kids was that I didn't bullshit when I walked up to someone's door. I didn't even dress up, Ray. I'd just ring the bell and say, "treat." The adults would look down at me and say, "I think you mean trick or treat?" and I'd just stand there with my bag open without saying a word. Eventually they'd drop the candy in and I'd walk away. Now I look around and all I see are people in costumes pretending they're here for my candy, but deep down know they'll trick me the first chance they get. Caspere knew this.

Casper knew this.

>never eat papier mache
what did he mean by this

You're one slippery motherfucker, Ray. You're the kind of guy who would fuck a man's wife and wouldn't even have the common decency to mow his lawn afterwards. Well guess what, Ray? We're in LA and it's a fucking drought. I don't give a shit about my lawn. And you better believe Mrs. Semyon's down for a devil's threeway. Caspere knew this, just as he knew my wife- biblically, that is

They say all's well that ends well. Well the thing is, I don't drink well water. I ain't even been thirsty.

>trips
>first vinceposting that makes me laugh audibly
10/10

The more I think about True Detective s2 the more I realize that it's the BvS DoJ of televison. And by that I mean a masterpiece that audiences rejected because they lacked the sophistication about the medium.

This

This

This

These

This

This

Do you believe in miracles, Ray? Because I've a feeling it's time to try.

These

But not this

Men like me are a diamond dozen, Ray. So I'm sucking some dick while smearing myself in with poop and lighting myself on fire. Bernie Sanders 2017! PRRRRRBRBRRPRPRPPRT!

>it's a doggy dog world
fixed that for you OP

What did they mean by:

>this

?

This

They say nice guys finish last Ray which is why you're a good for nothing cop and im king of the fucking hill.

Holy shit what the fuck happened to this place? Retards like you are a diamond dozen these days.

Have you heard that Pink Floyd song, Ray? The one where they say we're just bricks in a wall? What they don't tell you is that the wall is broken down, and just a pile of bricks remain. Why am I telling you this? Because I'm on top of that pile, and I'm the fucking mason.

My dad always said a bull a day makes your wife a-stay. Well, I'm not just prepping a bull. I'm the fucking matador.

They say early bird gets the worm Ray but you know what, time is a flat circle, if you dont get the worm it was never yours to begin with

They say that chaos is a ladder, Ray. Well that's one ladder that I don't mind stepping under.

>All this time Ray, you've been whispering to the trees, do you even realize that they don't speak fucking english?
Stop making these formulaic "They say X well guess what, I'm Y" reddit trash. Use your fucking brains
>tfw vinceposting died after two threads
Those first two were glorious though

They say that you're a triggered little bitch. You know what user theyre right.

hahahha

The reason it pretty much died is that it's actually challenging to make good vinceposts.

It’s like blue balls… in your heart.

She asked me if I wanted super salad. I told her no, I'd prefer soup.

you mean these?

This

No it's not. I took that one from those two first threads

Checked

>We're all dealt a different hand at birth that gives us different options, but not everybody knows what to do with theirs. You might be born rich, but you're still a retard, Rooney, while I know how to get things done. You might have the box of legos, but I've got the instruction manual.

Those

Is TayTay a happy merchant?

Disguise the limit.

they say i am what i eat Ray, but i don't remember ever eating a cannibal

Trips and keks

these are they

that one wasn't even good you dumb whiny faggot

This

It's a sick fucking world Ray. If the apples don't kill you, the doctor will.

I gave this city the best years of my life Ray, all it gave back was ulcers. I guess you can say it grew on me.

You're reaching for the cookie jar Ray, and I don't want to be around when all you pull out are the crumbs.

this im not a shill really

Lol

So much this

>Christmas comes but once a year, but here I am, feeling like a fucking bank holiday.

kek