Is it true Sicilians are different from the rest of Italians or is just a meme?

Is it true Sicilians are different from the rest of Italians or is just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's had plastic surgery btw

Fuck them all. Hairy jew nosed pasta slurping loudmouth shit footballing cheating cunts.

Yes. They are temperamental impulsive hotheads.
Even more than usual for Italy.

Arabs

part eggplant

Whole island full of muslim rape babies. Slash and burn.

Went to Italy a while ago. Most of Italy the people were nice and generally peaceful. Went to Sicily and someone attempted to mug me, got into a fight in broad daylight, and was generally yelled at by these impulsive, cocky assholes.

Probably because of all the Arab blood. They're more North African than you'd think, I'm not just memeing.

Let me tell you about Sicillians:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

Sicilians are not Italian. Neither are Sardinians.

t. Augustus

Their speech is practically unintelligible.
Also: mafia.

t. Giovanni

I know.

My Grandpa was from northern Italy and the only insult that ever bothered him was if someone asked if he was from Sicily.

>Yes. They are temperamental impulsive hotheads.

That's because they were poor people who bought the america dream of travelling all across the ocean for a job, seriously what did you expect.

Sicilians are real life trolls. You can tell by their squat stature and general body proportions. Their torsos are relatively longer than their legs. I've seen one pick up a penny without bending his knees. Beware the Sicilian troll

No difference. Egg plant all of them

Stop posting your fake studies, you mongoloid.

Yeah, they Moor'd like a mother fucker back in the day.
It's what accounts for their olive skin and fiery hot tempers.

this. Sicilian friend of mine denied it adamantly until he took one of the DNA ancestory tests. 20% black.

>They're more North African than you'd think
They are no more north african than the average spaniard.

I wanna fill Aariana with like 3 or 4 kids desu.
& go to Mass in New York Weekly, like some Old School Irish-Italian New Yorker Family.
The most Catholic of Catholic Families.
It's a nice fantasy of mine, to save some qt girl from her degenerate ways, get her away from kike influence.

they're more norman than the average spaniard, however.

she's not even italian

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY

They are mutts. That is what happens to islands that do not rule the waves. All the sailors are fucking the local women.

And he couldn't tell he was part nigger? It's obviously because he's an Amerimongrel, not because he's Sicilian.

I'm Italian (well half Italian) but not sicilian and am temperamental and impulsive.

That said I'm also white as a ghost so who knows?

>mfw the town my Sicilian ancestors came from is specifically mentioned as a good Roman city by no less than Cicero himself.
>also mfw my ancestors are specifically mentioned by name by Garibaldi himself as true sons of Italy.

Who is this semen annihilator?

My ex was mostly (75%) Sicilian so I have some insight.

She was hot (curvy body and cute face), but fuckin crazy. Serious mental illness. I believe due to the Arab/Italian cross breeding. Schizo, partly manic, etc. Got seriously emotional if something came up that even slightly made her uncomfortable. She was short as hell (referred to herself as "peasant stock") at slightly below 5 foot. Round face, similar to a Bosnian girl I knew. Seems to be a recurring feature of girls who had Arab mixture.

Another trait, I believe due to the Arab rapist history, was she was fucking crazy in bed. had me beat her, cut her, burn cigarettes into her. sick shit. also a nymphomaniac.

Had to drop her cause I couldn't have any discussions with her without her getting crazy emotional. also didn't wanna give my kids crazy mental illness.

again? wikipedia source? 23adme averages proved again and again and again that the ssa dna in Europe it is always close to 0.y% genetic noise ZERO even in sicily.

I thought she was a spic?

Don't even try to argue with him. People have debunked his shitty studies a thousand times and he still keeps spamming them non-stop. Post the ones that shows Russians are full of mongoloid genes on average if you want to trigger him.

I met a Sardinian yesterday, & whilst he had brown eyes & hair he was as pale as us.
Is the northern part of Sardinia not that Sunny or something?

Garibaldi didn't unite Italy, he divided Africa.

Bogan bringing the serious bantz

Of you don't know who Ariana Grande is you're a mong that's lived in a cave for far too long.

more nigger blood.

>source.

Northern Italian American.

My great grandmother and mother used to shit all over southern italians and made it clear over and over that I have northern italian roots.

I WANT TO FUCK ARIANA SO FUCKING BAD FUCKKKKKK

You'll have to scratch off South Italy as well, as they're nearly indistinguishable from sicilians.

Siciliani last name.

Looks white to me.

they have a lot of greek descent

They aren't particularly different from other southern italians, they are all niggers

Dude my girlfriend is mostly southern Italian. Really similar to Sicilian but she has no mental disorders. I think your ex was just crazy. Did she have family issues? That's like the #1 cause for girls being insane.

Palermo is a shithole. A fascinating shithole, but a shithole.

"Siciliani" is actually an Apulian last name

What went so right?

Iberians are pretty African too, though.

disonest map, the so-called "african" it is 3-7% berber caucasoid of a neolitich or even pre historic origin.

Then you'll have to find another reason for sicilian's temperamental impulsive hotheadedness, unless you're willing to classify all of Iberia and south Italy as such.

Sicilians are Moroccans
Sicilians are like those criminal latinos
since latinos also have berber ancestry

Sicily was under Islamic country for a few centuries I believe. They bred with the natives. That's why Sicilians are much darker than the rest of the Italians.

This board would be nothing without Australians.

What?

I went to Italy and I still see that shit. Also no one in your country likes to wait in ski lift lines and that annoys me. FOLLOW THE RULES YOU SPAGHETTI NIGGERS

>mental illness
and Ashkenazis/Sefardis are in the same haplo pattern as Sicilians

It's true. Sicilians are proper Italian stock. Northern Italians are Germanic euromutts.
It must have taken some badass DNA to withstand frequent African invasions and result in olive skinned babes like this.

That being said, we are a hot blooded impulsive bunch.

That girl isn't even sicilian, she is southern italian though. And yes sicilians are very different but so is every region in italy.

>What?
>I went to Italy and I still see that shit.

Btw my uncle work at nintendo.

West Sicilians have Germanic genes from the Normans. They look pretty light compared to East Sicilians and Southern Italians.

if you wanna play disonest, and non-sense ok, then:
hey look brits are pretty syrian, iraqi, abkhasia and ossetia. Iberians aren't

sardinians are the original europeans like basques

>Italy is such a special and distant place there is NO WAY an American flew there once
All Italians are pompous dickheads too, what a coincidence that your acting like one.

Mix of Shit-skin and Norse-cuck blood

Why did they decide to stay down on the island though?
Wouldn't it be more risky than staying on the mainland?

Posting curvy Sicilian hippy babe I banged in years past.

U kno u jelly

>U kno u jelly

all italians are nigger arabs

>Nintendo is such a special workplace there is NO WAY an Italian worked there once

All Americans are pompous dickheads too, what a coincidence that your acting like one.

>curvy Sicilian

u mean fatty?

She looks awful.

>Those comments

those are Neapolitans. everybody in italy hates them. they are actually white niggers. Sicilians are fine
>inb4 mafia
nobody's perfect

Don't hate just cuz you only have tranny monkey bitches to fuck

Is just a meme, since the 50's 60's they are all over Italy, also in the north

Treviso master race.

South italy = arabs

She looked much hotter with the red hair and without the tan

>South italy = arabs
when you browse Sup Forums too much, you end up being retarded

t. pure north italian

texans are different from newyorkers... so what?

What is all that shit on her face bro? Why does she have shit on her face?

you can tell she has had some surgery done to her face

>curvy

She's fat.

Sicilians are loud, obnoxious people that like to get into fights. They embody the stereotypical Italian from Jew films.

>satanic ring
THEY ARENT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE

Sicilian women are the best

i do that every weekend in LA
>trying to spunk a load all over ariel winter's chest familia

Where in nyc would this happen? 1994 long island?

this thread is fucking gay
>probable jew or shitskin OP

>Not posting her original outlook

trust me, those are neapolitans not sicilians

happens all the time
>(((they))) made a movie about it "brooklyn"
too bad the male lead was lel a fucking JEWWWW lel

They're called moles. If you don't like them, Italian women are not for you.

>They embody the stereotypical Italian from Jew films.

MUH JEWWOOD MOVIE TOLD ME ABOUT TEH ITALIANS MUH JEW MOVIES

Lol Catholic families in nyc that aren't mexican.. your living quite a,fantasy bub

not that common tho

>some insane whore i was banging once was fucking crazy and thus all italians are

Sup Forums, you guys are really stupid

don't be jelly
>go have a pizza pie
>be happy

More recent photo. She had longer hair when I pounded her. Haters BTFO

Her nose is Sicilian AF

Can we all agree

Sicillians > Beaners and it's not even close

are you memeing son?

A map especially for Burgers.

The no go areas of Europe. Just DO NOT go there.