Calling all medfags

calling all medfags
what's the best remedy for mouth sore/ulcer?

it hurts like a motherfucker

Other urls found in this thread:

wholehealthmd.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?type=AWHN_Supplements&tier=2&id=A6418B7E028749E3A0BEAC08191C5F44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Press a match head into it hard and it will sting like a mother, but after that it stops hurting for a couple of hours.

sounds weird, but ketchup.
rub it in with your tounge

I've gotten these suckers regularly for over a decade. Get a cotton tip, soak it in teatree oil, then stick the but into the ulcer.
Hurts like burning glass for a few seconds then goes numb for ages. Do this for a couple of days and it'll clear up nice and fast.
Also wash mouth out afterwards, teatree tastes like bile.

Anbesol or similar product must contain antiseptic..... I hear cum works too could try that lil

This works better than any proper pharmaceutical I've found. Makes SM33 and the like look bad.

swish peroxide and antibiotics

unburnt match or burnt match?

put alcohol on the end of a sowing needle and stab it over and over.

Saltwater rinse nigga.

>
>Anbesol or similar product must contain antiseptic..... I hear cum works too could try that lil
My answer was legit even with my cum joke trust me

Unburnt. You press it in hard until it stops stinging.

will it cure the fucker
or it will just ease the pain for a couple of hour?

>wet finger tip
>pour salt on wet finger tip
>apply salt covered wet finger tip to canker
>problem solved

I'm not sure if it makes it heal any faster but it stops the pain all together and when it starts hurting again just repeat the process.

Drink a gallon of bleach

brush your damn teeth

1. Go to a pharmacy
2. Ask for a antiseptic mouthwash
3. ???
4. Profit

Ive always just rinsed with warm saltwater. Works for me fairly well

just looks like an inflamed mucus membrane. Hurts because it's basically a sac of mucus that has no where to go. think a pimple inside your mouth but instead of pus it's just pure saliva.

take a pin, needle, or something tiny and sharp, wash it, coat it in rubbing alcohol, and just pop it. drain it by drying it with a piece of toilet paper or some shit, then let it heal.

get these every once in a while for no real reason. mine are tiny though.

i got it because i bruised my lip while brushing my teeth

I'm going to say this one fucking time.

TAKE
LYSINE

That's the reason you have the shit in the first place.

But you won't listen to me, you'd probably rather listen to the masochistic retards who worship salt water and their retarded home remedies that their parents taught them.

I've never seen anbesol that had antiseptic in it, I thought it was just a topical anesthetic.

Anyway OP if you don't feel like trying the cum route, you can make a simple antiseptic rinse using hydrogen peroxide and/or listerine. Listerine has its own antiseptic (alcohol) and helps mask the disgusting peroxide aftertaste. Most HP comes in 3% concentration, but you need to get that down to 1% to make it safe to use on the inside of your mouth, so you can do one of two things-

1. mix one part listerine, one part HP and one part water
or
2. If you don't have or want to use listerine, just use two parts water and one part HP.

Be warned the first time you do this the HP is probably gonna foam up quite a lot in your mouth but that's how you know it's doing its job and killing all the bacteria in there. Just do that 2-3 times a day and apply anbesol or whatever painkiller you prefer afterwards.

Oragel for temporary relief

Stop brushing your teeth then.

this.

and use mouthwash

Rub some cocaine on it

Chewing tobacco and hot sauce

Salt should work

Or lemon juice. Or both.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HE SAID DRINK A GALLON OF BLEACH LOLOLOL

Suck on it and spit the blood out. It won't cure it but hey, you can spit blood out now.

I'm not OP but I do want to thank you as I'm suffering through this as well and never thought I could actually do something to prevent it from happening.

Also now I know that food with a high concentration of Argimine causes the virus to pop up faster, so now I know which food to avoid (shamefully, that includes chocolate, beans, fish and nuts).

So just thanks!

Mix a teaspoon of baking soda and a glass of water. Wash your mouth with it. It should instantly ease the pain for some time. When I have such ulcers I apply boro-glycerine.

Used to get those when I was younger

>mix hydrogen peroxide with your mouthwash or just dilute it with water
>rinse
>spit

Doesn't really hurt like some of these other remedies and it'll help it heal faster. Bonus: dulls the pain as well

Just make sure to dilute the peroxide, or rinse the fuck out of your mouth if you use it straight.

Pretend it's acidic, and spit for the Emperor!

I say it in every thread, op is always to retarded to listen. Everyone should be taking in more lysine, when you don't your body goes to shit.

wholehealthmd.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?type=AWHN_Supplements&tier=2&id=A6418B7E028749E3A0BEAC08191C5F44

Just Google "lysine mouth ulcers"

The only real remedy for it is time. There are ways to make it hurt less, but it's next to impossible to speed up the recovery besides good mouth hygiene.

Trust me, I've been living with mouth ulcers my whole life. I get one every time I damage my membrane.

this shit and two days

guaranteed

Not a medfag but I have the answer.

Listerine. In many cases, ulcers in the mouth are gotten from eating improperly and not keeping your mouth quite clean enough (like being at home for a day, not going out, and skipping brushing your teeth that day while drinking a lot of sugary coffee).

But gargle with listerine for like a solid minute, particularly swishing around the hurt spot. It will sting like a motherfucker, but I promise you this. When you're done swishing, you won't really feel that sore anymore and in an hour, it will be gone.

Every time. Other mouthwashes (the good tasting ones) won't get the job done. JUST listerine, I find the horrid tasting original flavor gets the job done best.

Dab it with ACV

Chew on it until it goes away

Literally just salt and water. I used to put salt right on it but that hurts a little. Warm water is best becauseit mixes better. Just do that a couple times a day and itll go away. We keep a shot glass and salt in the bathroom just for this

Wrong, read the fucking thread.
How have you had them your whole life and don't know anything.

I heard swirling salty water in your mouth a few times a day is good, tastes pretty shit though as expected

insufficient vitamins. drink lots of orange juice.

EL OP ES EL GORDO BOLIVIANAZOOOOO

Everyone in the thread literally says, "do this and wait a few days". Everyone who claims otherwise is full of shit.

This is a great method! Helped with my mouth infection. Doesnt even taste that bad. Just dont get peroxide and rubbing alcohol confused

Oh yea, lysine will outcompete argimine in your blood as well, you won't have to give up anything. Just add more lysine to your diet and it won't be a problem.

Listerine, negro. Seriously, try it.

All of the answers are, in one way or another, disinfecting it... But listerine is the best mouthwash for tending to oral infections because it's the strongest antiseptic.

Deliberately burn the shit out of it swishing the listerine around your mouth, specifically over the sore, do it for about a minute. It will burn like a motherfucker while you're doing it, but you won't feel it after. Then the sore will be completely gone in 2 hours, sometimes 1.

I used to get them a lot as a kid, now I only get them once in a blue moon but I always get rid of them instantly.

Except me, who said take lysine and it goes away faster and never comes back.

Read
The
Thread

take L-Lysine

swishing gin helps too

I claim 2 hours. Listerine, african american.

If you strongly disinfect the motherfucker, it's gone super fast.

Got this like one week ago, get a paracetamol and press it against it for like 5 minutes, it is fucking disgusting but it works! Mine is almost gone now. Its a dot

if it's almost gone , and that's what it looks like now, i cringe to think of what it once was.

I had this all my life. Finally stopped after changing toothpaste and mouth wash. I recommend Sensodyne:

Many toothpastes contain an ingredient called Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). SLS is a strong detergent and has demonstrated in several studies to increase canker sore outbreaks and pain.

SLS is a surfactant and a foaming agent found in most household soaps and detergents. It gives you that bubbly, foamy feeling when you’re brushing that manufacturers know make you feel like your mouth is cleaner.

That foamy feeling from SLS might feel good, but SLS actually strips away the protective lining of the mouth.

SLS is rated as high hazard for irritation and a moderate hazard for organ toxicity by EWG’s Cosmetic Database. It’s strong stuff — the cleaning solution I use on our garage floor is 50% SLS.

Lysine deficiency isn't the only cause of mouth ulcers. My diet includes an above-average amount of lysine and it makes no fucking difference. It might help some people, but it's generally useless for those of us who get aphtae chronically.

Basically this. Just depends on OPs pain tolerance and willing to commit to basic hygiene

anbesol,hot salt h20 for gargle,
also,food allergy could be the cause

Eat REAL ORANGES, fuck the juice you get from the stores, it's all sugar, wood pulp and water, with chemicals to add flavor. Trust me, it got rid of my huge ones.

Try these (temporarily painful) remedies:
Dip a Q-tip/cotton swab in hand sanitizer, 90-100% alcohol (NOT the type you drink) or vinegar, then place it DIRECTLY ONTO THE SORE.

It will burn and hurt like a motherfucker is biting or burning your mouth, but then it'll go away and be numb. It worked for me, I nearly broke a mirror a few times, even ripping off the sink tap and putting a dent in the tub.

I thought a lot of ulcers are related to diet?

You wouldn't know if you had enough lysine or not.

There is literally no medical standard retard.

Oh.. I thought it was almost gone but it is actually gone.

chew on some aluminum foil that will make you forget about the sore for a while

when the thought comes back do it again

No... Thats how it first was. Its gone now

There can be many reasons, it can be dietary or it can be just a tiny cut in the mouth that got infected, or it can be caused by something to hot hitting the mouth, making a blister, and getting infected.

But whatever the reason, listerine wipes the motherfuckers out in an hour or two.

You idiots trying some weird mom and pop voodoo cure need to try listerine. Seriously, I had them a lot as a kid, discovered the listerine method (don't use other mouthwashes, it won't have the same effect). The very high eucalyptus oil and alcohol make the mouthwash burn a lot stronger than most and taste a lot worse, but it's a far better disinfectant and gets rid of oral infections FAST (and once an oral sore is disinfected, that area of the mouth repairs itself FAST, a couple hours tops).

There is no standard to determine what a person's daily intake should be. That doesn't mean you can't determine what a normal person's average intake is. My diet is particularly rich in foods that contain lysine, so unless my body is shitting it all out, I probably have more than I need. Lysine is basically a building block for proteins, so if I had a deficiency, my other wounds wouldn't be healing properly either.

but Listerine burns would putting a dick on it make it go away?

Don't be a doctor holy shit

>don't use other mouthwashes, it won't have the same effect
I agree about the home remedies thing but this part isn't really always true for everyone nowadays. Lots of oral bacteria is becoming resistant to alcohol for the same reason plain staph became MRSA- when everyone uses the exact same remedy for an infection, the bacteria gets artificially selected for resistance to the remedy. It's starting to become more common nowadays for people's oral bacteria to be alcohol resistant, and the only thing they can do is switch to a different antiseptic for long enough that the bacteria hopefully loses it's resistance to the old antiseptic.

peroxyl

I've been fighting one that wants to blow up like the world trade. Here's what I've been doing. It's been almost a week and the sucker is barely showing.
1) stay the fuck away from nuts, chocolate or sodas, the virus thrives on that shit
2) consume the fuck out of dairy, fish, beef and chicken
3) never ever fucking touch it
4) i heard l-lysine pills do the trick. i took two already. l-lysine is an amino acid which inhibits the spread of the virus
5) keep it moist and cool with a lip balm. got some abreva, the only OTC that actually works. trying some before going to bed. heard it works to but only if the sore is just starting. if it's a big bumpy red mess already you're fucked
6) stay away from caffeine and get plenty of rest

All of these absolute retards talking about how it 'healed in a week by doing this...'

Guess what, dipshits? That's the regular amount of time they take to heal, untreated.

Just like the cold. Except being a sore, the only thing you can really do is not irritate it, which does slow down the healing process.

Put some salt in a half glass of water and swish it around in your mouth
It helps

build a time machine and don't kiss that hooker on the lips

kek

I fully agree about that when it comes to people talking about using match heads and shit. But you can't seriously tell me that you think properly disinfecting a wound isn't gonna help it heal faster, are you?

Gargle warm saltwater

i always used just hydrogen peroxide and a toothbrush right to the sore. hurt like crazy but it's GONE the next day.

top kek

Medfag here,

go to your pharmacist, ask for "Pyralvex"; apply it to the mouth sore ASAP... *caution, it hurts like hell* but it will cure it in no time. apply it three times a day until complete recovery

If the pharma doesn't have Pyralvex, just ask for something equivalent which contains salicyclic acid, alcohol and rhubarb extract.

CITRICS CLOSES IT

Canker rid. Straight up bee pollen with food grade alcohol to dry. Be gone in a few days. Don't use if you're allergic to bee stings

curing herpes? good luck

wait.

seriously it's the only thing that really helps in a significant way

wait for it to not be a thing anymore

like a scrape or a scab, just ignore it if it's not bleeding and it'll go away

also stay away from natural sugars for a while to prevent infection.

Burning match

bleach

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

Warm salt water rinse. Easy to do, get a spoon of salt, mix it in the warm water, swish for at least a minute, but I usually do it for much longer. Hurts in the good way, then stops for a while, and should clear up a few days later if you keep at it.

Rinse it with mouthwash once or twice a day, it'll be gone within a week

Put salt water on, don't need a lot. Next morning it should be gone, just a slight sting when you put it on

i take 1000mg lysine daily erryday, take more than that and my mouth starts to taste like metal.

You'll need 11 things
>tears of African Children
>dog semen
>human piss
>can of pepsi
>Fancy Feast
>hyperdermic needle
>heroin
>breath mints
>raw egg whites and yolk
>bleach
>AIDs/HEP-C blood sample

Step one:
Swish about a cup of African children tears and spit out.
WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SWALLOW

Step 2:
Eat a can of fancy feast, wash down with pepsi
>if you throw up as your eating, bottle that up

Step 3:
Take a piss into a gallon. Take a sip, swirl it around in your mouth, spit back into jug

Step 4:
Take your bottle bile and use it to attract a dog. Pin the dog down and give it a blowjob and swallow. Repeat but instead collect the sperm sample.

Step 5:
Crack 10 eggs into a cup and pour it into the gallon. Then take a sip of your dog cum and swish it around and swallow it. Then pour the rest into the jug. Then mix it with a base to create a solvent. Squirt heroine in it to balance the pH. Then mix it with the AIDs blood

Step 6:
Swirl the concoction good, take a sip and swirl it around in your mouth. If it tastes like ass then you need to add some more bleach and some ammonia. If its slimy then its perfect.

Step 7:
Take a balloon and fasten it over the jug, leave out in the Sun for 3 weeks

Step 8:
If the jug smells then its ready. Take the syringe and suck up the medicine you made and then inject it into your coraded artery and your sore. Viola, now it will heal in 2-5 business days

>it will heal in 2-5 business days

you know what pharmacist once said to me?

if I don't give you anything, it will heal in a week
if I give you a medicine, it will heal in seven days

he was right. you can't do anything. just wait

>ton tip, soak it in teatree oil, then stick the but into the ulcer.
>Hurts like burning glass for a few seconds then goes numb for ages. Do this for a couple of days and it'll clear up nice and fast.
>Also wash mouth out afterwards, teatree tastes like bile.

I stopped getting Mouth Ulcers when I didn't use such a el cheapo toothpaste. IT IS 80% YOUR TOOTHPASTE IMHO. Verified by being a dumb cunt and buying same el cheapo nasty toothpaste, and ulcers came back. Been free of ulcers for years now

I stopped getting Mouth Ulcers when I didn't use such a el cheapo toothpaste. IT IS 80% YOUR TOOTHPASTE IMHO. Verified by being a dumb cunt and buying same el cheapo nasty toothpaste, and ulcers came back. Been free of ulcers for years now

717054376 I stopped getting Mouth Ulcers when I didn't use such a el cheapo toothpaste. IT IS 80% YOUR TOOTHPASTE IMHO. Verified by being a dumb cunt and buying same el cheapo nasty toothpaste, and ulcers came back. Been free of ulcers for years now

Fucking wimpy bitch jesus christ it's no more than an annoyance.

sounds like you have pussyitis. i would recommended a perscription of suck it up buttercup