Did anyone witness this?

Did anyone witness this?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=4apo48HXDYA
documentingreality.com/forum/f166/guy-Sup
youtube.com/channel/UC8fyoDoRypoVpVgA8DuO30w/discussion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did it in his parents house knowing they'd find him. Nice. If there is a hell I hope that's where he ends up.

I get that some people want an exit, but why create such a horrendous and traumatic scene for your parents on your way out?

Exactly.

rip dude

I have progressive MS and will have to kill myself in the next few months. I'm using a delayed email service to send emails to the police and a couple of aquaintances with an 8 hour delay, so it's the police that discover me and not my elderly parents.

Livestream it faggot

I seen the thread and thought it was bait do didn't pay attention to it

Go back to facebook with your edge

Yes, it sucked cause a few of us in the IRC knew him but he was a lost cause

this
too soon

This isnt b8.
dude was decent. Just felt unloved. Bummer

youtube.com/watch?v=4apo48HXDYA

the video was pretty gnarly

He realised... too late, started thinking for others, but it was probably induced by the shock and blood loss

It really delights me whenever people commit suicide. More and more pathetic humans die each and every day, but the ones' that end their own lives fill me with a special sort of pleasure. It makes me giddy.

>12 yr old who needs to go to bed identified

nice edge/10 really spooked me this time

who are you?

I'm the edgy one?

Yeah k brb gonna go post my suicide online and bleed all over my parents house so they get a bonus horror scene when they find their dead son.

If you're defending this selfish idiot's actions I 100% guarantee you are a piece of shit IRL with either no job or shitty job who is constantly "hard done by". You still live with your parents too. Do I get bonus points now?

I'm glad he died. There's some edge for you.

Fuck you and anybody else who sympathises with somebody who kills themselves as a spectacle. All it does is leave more pain behind in the world. I'm not anti-suicide, I'm just unselfish enough to understand that there are non-emo/non-cunt ways to do it.

But yeah go Justin. Woohoo. What a misunderstood hero.

Just a guy who attends IRC chats but has thing to do with moderation or administration. He was a regular user.

He'll be missed, leave it at that.

You talk a lot to the point of annoyance to your parents dont you...

He'll be missed by degenerates like himself. No harm no foul.

Inb4 OMG SO EDGY FUK OFF

To sympathise with this selfish cunt you have to be a child. I get why you're angry. It's okay user.

you're such a fag

o shit

And yet Justin's dead and I'm alive.

What sort of universal karma is tha-..

Oh wait, he was a cunt.

Peace.

"you have to be a child" says the boy that just turned 18

Clearly new.

dont even worry about it. Edgy kids on Christmas break.

PLZ FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY THAT MADE A SPECTACLE OF HIS OWN SUICIDE FOR HIS PARENTS TO COME HOME TO.

Okay bro.

I agree completely with you. It's utterly hilarious that some people can only truly feel free when they have a knife biting at their wrists. Beyond the vale, they've certainly shed off society like their necrosis-riddled flesh.

>It's another "If you sympathize you're a child" episode.

lol i just came here im not the one arguing i dont give a fuck about the kid but i'm also able to spot an immature faggot when i see one. aka you

Confirmed for underage b&

Go drink your warm milk in your burn-safe sippy cup and go to bed, user.

Says the idiot whos also postin in a thread and not in the internet relay....

>autism

Go have some kids then come back and chime in on this debate homeskillet. If you don't understand that Justin permanently ruined his parents lives with what he did, then you:

1. Don't have kids yet, and;
2. Are a flaming faggot.

That's about as simply as I can put it.

I've seen people commit suicide before online. Many times. This just literally made me feel ill inside for some reason.... I almost can't continue to play video games now. Just feel generally really sad that people kill themselves.

What's the context was there a thread on Sup Forums or is some random committing suicide.

Just one of us, dude was done with being alive.

pussay

Here ya go

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/guy-Sup Forums-commits-suicide-live-video-170345/

hahahahahahahaha

>tfw no more gbp to have mommy buy me a burn safe sippy cup

This.
I would be pretty sad if my child died. Nothing remotely happy for me.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

It's sad, but ultimately it's natural selection.

If you're so short-sighted that you can't understand life can always get better, circumstances can always change, and time heals all wounds; then your genetic make up is nowhere near as resilient as it needs to be to survive.

I don't even know this kid's story but that video alone proved he wasn't living on the streets. He had parents, shelter, and food. That's a lot more than some people have.

I find it interesting that suicide rates in first world nations are higher than those in third world nations. It's proof that without a sufficient struggle-to-reward ratio in a person's life, they have the luxury of deep thought and become more susceptible to "first world problems" which turns into clinical depression.

I would feel bad for this kid if he killed himself in a non-cunt way, but really, the world is probably a better place without him.

Maybe he'll be reborn as a starting African child and find some happiness without his comfortable first world life.

Maybe he didnt died cuz from this video you can clearly see that he didnt lose more than 1 litre of blood, maybe he went to hospital right after he shot the video

Not a feels thread FUCK off. We're celebrating an hero named Justin who gave his life for our keks

Sup Forums cant even get files right anymore. Fuck the chink

What we call him now?
>kid cutti?

I usually never get sad about this stuff ever. lol.
This one just made me generally feel bad.
Shits messed up man. What a way to go.
Why not just use the helium asphyxiation method.............

does anyone have the link to the archive?

>johnny slash

I didn't see anything officer

i fucked your mom in the internet relay

>Fickadawrist?

Jealous much?

>life can always get better
white sheltered male detected

It really is sad that naivety can be so fatal. Poor stupid, pampered, first-world masses.

Queers just mad because he cant find it
>plebian fuck

>I find it interesting that suicide rates in first world nations are higher than those in third world nations
third world nations cant afford to hire an hero counters like us.

cuz he aint no bitch.

Does he look like a bitch?

>new PC or id post meme. Fuck it

I'd rather just overdose on pills/hang myself, but the downside would be that I don't get to shutdown the recording and upload for the attention.

I hate seeing people die because the outcome is mostly negative to some social groups.

"u dont understand how hard mi lyf haz been" emo who has never been through any real trauma detected.

Go on homie, if I'm a sheltered white male why don't you tell me your story then? I've got my popcorn ready.

Society's fault, not natural selection. Often those who suicide are more intelligent than average.

Life always grows more difficult as larger and larger heaps of responsibilities are added to your pile. By design, you're intended to have gained the proper skills needed to accommodate this rise in challenge, but I suppose some people are less fortunate.

i'm fapping

this is the guy who had a thread yesterday with an gold gun?

I stopped lurking because I thought he wouldn't do it ;_;

Can't remember the site I use for archives but the thread/post number was 717043035.

hes trying to be funny

Tru, but I don't see how enduring pain makes you look cool other than the showing of how much endurance you have.

trips of truth

Full set of pictures?

Shitty bait homie.

fag

it was enduring the pain the made him cool.
it was the pools of blood that made him cool.

>get it? cuz he lost all his blood and is now a cold body?

holy shit, you're a special kind of retard ain't you?

no u

Have a sick thursday night on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

>Often those who suicide are more intelligent than average.
random ass statistic pulled out of your ass.

intelligent people do not kill themselves.

Fuck off, posting-from-the-ER Justin.

youtube.com/channel/UC8fyoDoRypoVpVgA8DuO30w/discussion

from someone in the know

Nah. I watched it quite a few times before they took it down. Was hard to watch. We didnt know he was that sad. He expressed how pissed his parents would be because of the mess. Dude didnt wanna go on. Plain and simple

I get it

Still being a faggot

Says the faggot content with his stagnant life.

If I was a brony/furfag degenerate I would say it would be pretty smart to an hero.

Hope you reach nirvana my dude

theres more than the one video people keep reposting?
i dont remember any of that.

>implying

Thanks for the laugh dude. I needed it. Justin was m8. Good kid. keks appreciated

>no more floozies
>only high class hoes

could have done it in a hotel or something you fag, imagine the mess, imagine how fucked up his parents are, walking in on blood everywhere with their dead kid on the floor, what a fag.

More intelligent you are the less friends you have. So by saying intelligent people are more likely to kill themselves I can believe is true...

Picture spending your whole life knowing you could do more, but you lack social skills to manipulate your peers to gain access to what you need to achieve your ultimate goal?

you fucking negroid, the webm is here

This guy actually gets it.

i work in a hotel.
people still have to clean that shit you retard.

also, it costs money.

>More intelligent you are the less friends you have
lol this is absolutely flat out wrong you retard.

You missed the full post then.
fuckin
>lurk moar
I guess. It was brief.

but he said and I quote:

"In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air"

Maybe his parents were abusive, horrible fucks...

You're making a direction correlation here to intelligence and lack of social skills.

Correlation is not causation.

Yes some people with socially-hindering conditions like aspergers happen to be intelligent, but regular intelligent people are GREAT at social skills because even if they don't come naturally - they're smart enough to recognise and emulate how to behave.

Just fuck off with your NEET logic plz.

>lol this is absolutely flat out wrong you retard.
Well then. We found the 85 IQ guy already.

imagine the cost of having to fucking change the floorboards and wallpaper and shit because of his blood, and the added cost of a funeral, fucker killed himself, emotionally scarring his parents and wasted a lot of money and time.

So, did this guy kill himself over #firstworldproblems?

He should have given me his games before he went an hero