A young Hillary Clinton

The pics come from a 4 sec webm that i don't have

Lia Marie Johson

lia marie jhonson

Peggy Minnesota

typing is hard,

Lia Marie Jognson

Fuck this, I give up. you get it.

look her up. there is some okay stuff, but it doesn't get much better than the webm you saw.

maybe a few pics and vids.

WOW HER BLESTS ARE SOW GWAYT, WOW!

you're so fucking dumb. it's lisa mary jorgensen

Yes. So gud bobbies. I love. So gud

nigger there is webm you can see her nipple. naked nipple

oh fuck you're right, yeah okay definitely a nipple. I'm retarded and dying. cut me some slack.

kk

Link?

I can't decide if OP is asking a serious question, or if this is another stupid name game thread.

It probably doesn't matter anyway.

well, it does, because it isn't the webm where we can see those wonderful, wonderful breasts swaying pendulously as she dances

deport the cunt

Overrated cancer

Its because she is specially manageered into being the ultimate cocktease.
She got famous beacuse she was cute as and horny young boys loved her.

So some rich niggas got a hold of her and make her "famous" by acting slutty so that boys pull their cocks out over her.

However they know that as soon as we get what we want (noods, sextape etc) then we will lose interest, and the cash flow will stop.

So follow her social media if you want.
Everynow and then she will post some shit thats so sexy your dick will hurt but then it wil stop before you can cum and next thing you know there is days and days and days of her posting boring, regular, shitty, unsexual teenage girl bullshit and you will want to kill yurself.

Join the club.

Debrah

Mia Something Jackson. Daughter of Elvis and Michael Jackson.

webm?

typical shit; people will give her attention as long as she will post increasingly sexy shit. One day there will be nudes, and that's when interest in her normal shit will fade, and she'll just fade with it.

First Name: Muh
Last Name: Dick

Lia "I have zero talent, so I have to keep fans by being a slut" Johnson