What do you hate most about blacks?

What do you hate most about blacks?

nothing

Om!

The fact they're fucking retarded

Blacks? Nothing.

Now, niggers, on the other hand..

Blacks think that they are human beings and think that they are smart

I know respectable black people. It's not the black it's the ghetto. Every race has it. Niggers and white trash same thing

The fact that they think we still owe them for enslaving them. Anyone who thinks whites are the only ones who has had slaves is fucking retarded.

Oh god, I could name so many reasons.

This.

There's isn't a white person alive today that had anything to do with what happened to them back then.

except niggers are violent and white trash just have incest

How they're all like "WAAAA BLM" then keep shooting at other blacks over petty shit like wearing a certain color.

Some rapper even died just because he ate too much candy while in the studio IIRC, Slim Dunkin I think his name was.

Hell, my family's German and didn't come to America until World War I. My ancestors never owned black slaves, so why should I feel bad about it? I'll apologize for enslaving black people's ancestors when Italians apologize for enslaving mine.

I don't where I come from they're good hard working people

Fuck you CRACKA! i know that you want the bbc.

yeah. the one you don't have.

>tfw romans were not white

skin color

What really gets me is the smell. No matter how much perfume they wear they have that nigger smell. Can't fucking stand it.

I actually don't mind most african americans, but most of those fucking Hasians make me want to skin them and throw them into the Dead Sea.

The fact they can't grasp the concept of justice and fairness. For example, they'll tell the police, "Yeah, I shot him. He disrespected me.". Then they freak out about being arrested, as if shooting someone because of disrespect is an acceptable course of action. If you're going to be a criminal, at least know when you're breaking the law and when you're not you fucking nigs.

?

The way they want to be treated like people when they obviously are on the same level as little shit monkeys

So many things to hate, so little time...

I believe its the sense of entitlement. I am a nurse and have a ER full of coons everyday who think the world revolves around them. They come and either have medicaid or just skip out on the bill totally. Billing and collections isnt my problem but i hear about it.