man that is something thanks user

this is very touching stuff im tearing up a bit jeez

DONT DIE ON ME THREAD

samefagging to keep thread alive

thanks user

but wait theres more

personal fav

that hit hard

Hope he doesn't mind, but I'll never forget this night when I was talking to my friend on steam...

why would you tell a guy whom you
>dated for 6 months
>had sex with during those 6 months
>left to be back with your ex
>text him on and off throughout a year how much you miss xy and z with him
>tell him that the only chance is a new relationship
>talked with him about your relationship with "not ex-bf" and came to the conclusion that said other guy is right in that you're unhappy
>text him that the only chance with him is a fresh start
>yet you want to work on your relationship
all of that?

this is seriously beyond me at this point

stringing this relationship along even after new years

tell him how you really feel and end it and i think i need to do the same tell them my real feelings despite everything

him? i'm the guy she dated user

im sorry its 5am user i have not slept for days
but do not lead this relationship on its not worth your time

Long time ago i met the greatest guy on W.O.W.
I was a noob he showed me the ropes. We soon became fast friends. After long quests and dungeons we became more. He sent me a phone and we'd texted all the time. We made plans to be with each other. But one day on his b day my sister made a rude comment about him wanting her edible panties.... It.broke my heart because he didn't like her. He loved me because i was t.g.
He now he has. a "family" and I'm a mess . i keep looking at his wife's facebook... I guess he is better off now...

get some sleep user
i'm not basically told her that she knows where to find me if she's real about starting anew with me

just sad to see her hold on to that relationship for so long even though she clearly knows whats wrong with it and that it will not get fixed at all

yea i gotcha user i will soon but its just ive had some shit with a girl i fucked up so bad i should have been there but i felt not needed by her i did not want to cause trouble but shes now fucking whoever she wants and shes not ready for anything for 8 more years i cant wait that long i just want her to come back..

she won't make that clear to yourself

im sorry user thats very sad :(

she told me around 3hrs ago and i feel heart broken and just all this shit. i want to go outside and smoke but i promised her to stop

have a smoke man have some fresh air

I wish I could go to that user and just try to help. I wish I was able to help anybody like this. Because no matter how awful and resentful I feel every time I see stories like this I feel like I'm being dramatic. I don't want to be the one friend everyone has to cheer up but I constantly find myself being that so I start trying to help in any way I can when some of the other people in my life feel down. Because once I do that, I mean more. I'm not just some paranoid degenerate/b/tard. I'm a friend, I love being a friend, I love being there for people and making them smile. Hiding my emotions because if I don't then they'll catch on that I'm upset and that will make them more upset. I hate it so much, I just want to help..

im outside man its cold as hell but this smell and the feel makes me feel better makes me feel the world is at a stand still

good

tomorrow you will cry you hear me? let everything out

and the day after tomorrow you get your ass up and do what ever it is youve always wanted to to
treat yourself something nice, something cool

you have a big heart user

thank you user im tearing up right now im going to do that it means a lot someone cares about my well being ill never forget anything you told me user

Thanks..It's all I try to have..

I guess it for the better...he isn't stuck with a freak now...

hey user you have Sup Forums bros we love you some may not show such affection but its good to know people love you

Gaming friend feels are the best feels

you better not be calling your self a freak user

Thanx user for showing intrest.