When I was in my 20's, I dated a 16y/o. I still have nudes of her (I'm 37 now). Is it wrong that I fap to these?

when I was in my 20's, I dated a 16y/o. I still have nudes of her (I'm 37 now). Is it wrong that I fap to these?

35mm?

35mm?

It's only wrong if you don't post them

Film or pixels?

Pixels

29 or...

It doesn't matter. You technically hold CP under the law.

Post u fag

I was 24 when I started fucking her. Shit was pretty cash

It's save to say that the whole set is needed. For research.

Post emm

>finally got to fuck her after 4 years of dating

>started dating in his 20s

you fuckwit

Not posting what is technically cp, sorry user. Got a couple from when she was 18/19 though as I was with her over 3 years

Depends on where you live

whatever i haven't slept yet and i'm about to go to bed.

the answer to your question OP is yes, it is legally wrong. Now you'll always have a thing for premature girls and turn into more than half the pedos on this site. i'd say stash them away as a trophy, but don't share them or fap to them. that's just bad news.

Fucking hell those are 10/10 udders m8

share the pics with us user

Honestly though, if a girl is 16, it's not unnatural to want to fuck it. AOC varies from country to country which in itself shows that the morality on this is highly subjective. We can pretty much all agree that fucking pre-pubescent girls is fucking sick. But once nature takes it's course, we are hard-wired to want to creampie that.

Yeah they were fucking epic. She was short though and ended up a bit of a chubster, but generally good times were had