What's Sup Forums doing awake at this hour

what's Sup Forums doing awake at this hour

>home for winter break
>drinking at 5 am watching netflix

>laying in bed
>can't fucking sleep

why can't you sleep user

tell me your problems i'm buzzed and feeling cozy

Just can't sleep lol. I took done sleeping pills and everything. I want to be buzzed but we only have bitch licuor in the house.

yikes that blows, i fall asleep pretty easily but my schedule gets raped on extended holidays, just the way i like it

can't sleep

trying to wake up wife with blasting farts toward her.. if i wake her then i am worthy of sleep in a bed to myself

wish me luck anons

I found this fucking edge Lord on Facebook. I kinda want to tell him Chinese cartoons are works of the devil.

Whatcha going to school for? I need to go back. I used to be an RA. I was secretly based as fuck.

Fart strong user.

i always found cringe people fascinating

my cousin is on the spectrum; i grew up with him and love him to death, but he goes and does this shit on his Facebook (on which he removes and re-adds me as a friend like twice a month)

well i flunked my first semester of college bc of very unexpected drug habit, but i got prescribed to an adhd medication and hoping I can go back, get my shit together and get a degree in comp science, hopefully move out of the state later in life, and generally have an ok life

btw freshman as of now, being alone on my own for the first time didn't help either, but i feel like that's just excuses..

At work. Auditor, 2 hours of work then 6 hours of online classes/jacking off/sleeping/netflix etc

cracking one of these open and hoping life won't be shit tomorrow

[spoiler]it totally still is[/spoiler]

im a neet with no life and i stay up all night

you got this user, jerked off twice in about an hour

man i miss girls

why Sup Forumsro, what do you do?

Ahhh I know how that goes. It is really common. Bruh alcohol is amazing. My doctor today said my liver is screaming for help. It made me giggle.

I'm going for comp sci too. I'm a junior. I got married and had a kid though, so I'm trying to figure out how to fucking get back.

rip, how'd you end up a NEET?

Do you get bored? Like I've been out of work for a week and I've played so many videogames I think I might go outside tomorrow.

neet

holy shit man, that's intense. truly getting out there; wish you the best of luck in raising that kid and figuring out your life, mine's already hard enough as it is, can't even imagine how having another life depend on you must feel

never got a job after HS, stay at dads house, going to kill self in 2 months so idc
yeah i can keep myself busy with the usual stuff, vidya and music

Be sure to stream it. You should work on getting a job in the meantime. Are you physically attractive or charismatic at all?

nooooooo broski, take an odd job, ask a local contractor or electrician to be an apprentice, take a job at a supermarket or fast food place, anything to even get you started

Hahaha. It's not that bad. My father in law is a millionaire so I lucked the fuck out. I want to finish still. Fucking miss it. Plus writing software was my thing. It was so fucking fun. I had a really good friend, we used to get drunk and code. The day after we'd have some funny results. One time we made a seizure box, if you had epilepsy it would totally fuck you.

goddamn sounds awesome, can't wait to just immerse myself in that shit; if i'm good at math and pretty good at solving problems/puzzles, will i be okay at software????

attractive? no I'm fat as fuck. charismatic? no, I'm something of a nihilist but the few people that get to know me seem to enjoy my company
yeah that's nice and all but I've been planning this for years [im 20] and its just gotten to the point now where death is the only way. i simply can't live with myself and i hate everything about existence.

a job seems like pointless agony considering i hate being around people and have extreme anxiety to the point where i drink every day just to forget.