My dad killed himself today... I need a feels thread

my dad killed himself today... I need a feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4
youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY
youtu.be/6Xw8CJeZHEc
youtube.com/watch?v=LBjUh4bYF8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheer up, bucko. On the bright side, at least you're saving a few dollars a week on electricity.

U must have been one hell of a lil shit lmao

Why he do this?

he drank a whole lot of fuckin alcohol and mom got a divorce. guess he just couldnt do it anymore

Only solace I can give is that your TV Show taste is A1

Sorry user

you're half way to becoming batman

How he do this?

Sorry about that mate

Because he is a broken horse that is incapable of feeling happiness.

cheer up user

What do you expect, with such a disappointment as a son? He wanted a real son, someone who would marry, give him grandsons, have a hot wife he could get an eye full of when you come to visit, have a good job, contribute to the world. Instead, he raised a fucking Sup Forumstard. You. You are the reason your dad shuffled off this mortal coil. I would call you a nigger, but you have already implied you know your dad. Whiteness aside, you are a fuck up and are the reason your dad offed himself. You should follow his example. Kill yourself faggot.

I'm gonna drop the whole half chan nomenclature: dude I'm so sorry your dad past. Just take it one step at a time. Best of luck

not op but did it really make your life any better by spewing that nonsense?

Life's a bitch sometimes, mang. You said he drank a lot, but were you guys close?

user cheer up. You can always be with him...

youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4

Does it make yours better to come on Sup Forums and whine about shit with other losers? God, fucking get over it already. This is why I hate feels threads. Worse cancer than that fucking banana or the ylyl threads. Not as much as rate my cock and trap threads or the great Tumblr/Reddit cuck migration, but bad enough. Stop being a bunch of faggot pussies and fucking deal with your shit!

>filter

I lost my dad to suicide when I was 12 dude, it's one of the shittest things you'll experience. I hope you have good people around you.

edgelord pls go

I hope you follow your old man's example too. Neck yourself.

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

>died today
>get over it already

I'm not being an edgelord, just telling you faggots the harsh truth. You are all a bunch of pathetic losers who come to Sup Forums of all places to whine and cry and complain when you should be dealing with your shit. Oh boo hoo, this girl who doesn't even know I exist is dating some Chad, my parents are going to make me get a job, my mom won't make me tendies, or oh no my dad killed himself. NO ONE CARES FAGGOT! STOP BEING SO FUCKING GAY AND JERKING IT TO TRAPS 24/7 AND MAYBE HE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY

I seriously hope OP is slitting his wrists right now. That would make my whole day already.

How do you deal with your shit?

>not edgelord
>proceeds to sperg out with the edgiest things he can think of

lol

Stay up kiddo, your dad was a hero

B8 confirmed

Is your father Justin?

I call bullshit.

youtu.be/6Xw8CJeZHEc

Lotta edge lords here tonight but much love to you OP. Life's a bitch but I genuinely hope that one day you'll find the strength to keep going and to never give up on life and being happy. Best of luck user.

Surprisingly good beats

Listen to this itll cheer u up.
youtube.com/watch?v=LBjUh4bYF8w

I just process it. Chick I like doesn't fit me? Fuck some other skank. Having trouble at work, buckle down and fix it. My Dad was a dick to me, so I work to make him proud of me out of spite. Someone I care about dies, I fucking process it and move on with my life. What I don't do is come on the internet and whine and cry about my problems. Granted, I'm not a socially inept autistic faggot like the rest of you.

I do pretty much the same. Except I don't come on feels thread to whine about ppl who are not dealing with that kind of shit the same way I do
You're just cringe

cringe

The cringe here is all the faggots who are crying over spilled milk. Including OP. May as well be screaming 'RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT!!!' Fucking autists.

I think you must be somewhat autistic if you really believe everyone should have exactly the same mindset