Would you like to fap to my aunt?

Would you like to fap to my aunt?

shure
post nudes

Yes. Yes I would.

How would you abuse her?

*no*

I would rip her clothes off, bend her over on the kitchen table. Lick her pussy and ass hole.
slowly shove my trobbing cock between her moist lips and push it all the way in. Slowly fucking her while she gets wetter and wetter. When my cock is nice and wet I'll take it out and push it hard in her virgin ass. While she screams I fuck her hard until fill up her ass with warm cum

Lol my aunt and cousins actually want my dick to user. 15 year old, 19 year old and a nice chubby 40 year old.. user you don't know how fat that milfs ass is. Uncle just died in a car accident like a year ago, aunt has literally grinded on my dick in a swimming pool before, cuddled with 15 year old cousin on the couch which was surprisingly nice and comforted the 19 year old when she was crying. I want to give them all some LSD and Molly then have a 3 way. I can fuck their mom when they get each other off.
>I'd totally post pics of this shit but I don't know how to safely get pictures from facebook
>I bet that milf gives amazing head

I'd make her deep throat my cock until she almost passes out. Then I'd tie her down to the bed, ass up. I'd fuck her warm pussy until she is really into it, then get a big ribbed purple dildo and ram it into her ass. Fuck her ass with the dildo until her asshole is totally loose. I'd fuck her pussy, pullout and shove my cock in her ass. I'd cream pie her ass and leave her tied up.
An hour or so later I come back with the purple dildo and wait for her to beg me to stop, when she starts crying I am going to choke her with my cock so she panics even more. Then fuck her cunt and rub her clit when I'm doing it, get her really into again. Then fuck her ass with the purple dildo for a very very long time.

While she is still crying from being ass raped I slowly insert one finger in her pussy, then another, another, another. While streching her tight pussy she starts to enjoy.
until I push on and force my complete fist in her snatch. I don't care that she screams, I just fist fuck her on and on. While in pain she get more and more excited. I start entering fingers for my other hand in her ass, more and more until she's double filled with two fists.
I continue to fist fuck her until she bleeds and/or passes out

fuck thats hot user. would be awesome to fuck the mom n the ass while she eats on of her daughters out

OP her ass would be amazing. I'd love to shove a big purple dildo in your aunts ass. I'd love to split her ass in two when she gags on your cock. Wouldn't you love your aunt to deep throat your cock user?

I'd love to facerape my fucking aunt

yesss make her chock on that fat dick user

Fuuuuuck dude if she ate out the 19 year old. I forgot to mention she has a daughter in the 6th grade. I took her daughter for a walk and made out with her, played with nipples and spanked her ass. Played with her pussy through her jean shorts. Oh my god user that shit was cash..
>pic related

I think I was her first kiss LMAO that's so fucked up dude, I'm 19. She was so turned on I could tell she wanted more, I let her jerk me off through my basketball shorts... fuck I really need to hit that.

I wish I could see her naked man, I bet her O face is fucking amazing

Just post the nudes already you fucking faggot.

Stop wasting our time.

I don't think OP has nudes :\
OP if you go to her house grab some dirty panties and start sucking on them right before you cum.

This would be her O face

I've done that

Some of her panties

Fuuuuuckkkkkk that is fucking amazing user. Could you imagine pulling her underwear aside and rubbing the head of your dick between her pussy lips. Her face would be all red, her beautiful titties hanging out. She moans when you rub your throbbing cock on her clit, you playfully bite her nipples and fondle her breast. She holds your head against her breast and thrust your cock in her. She moans, you start fast and get close to cumming before you bend her over and fuck her tight ass. Imagine pressing your cock in that ass user, that would be so intense and hot.

any pics of the others user?

Fuck user her ass is so fat, she's on the left. She was wearing a bikini that during the summer and she liked the music I was playing and the drink we had there. She always flirts with me man it makes me hard almost instantly when she does.

Oh my bad, my aunts on the right.

nice dude. she looks like she got a fat juicy ass

Now imagine my aunt eating my cousins pussy. My aunt has to realize I think shit like this haha

fuck yesss. got me stroking hard to that user. you have a really dirty family

Fuck dude she is so hot, you gotta see her in leggings. Every time i see her she wearing the most transparent yoga pants I've ever seen. Always wears really cute laced thongs.

do it then

Have a sick thursday night on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

mmmmm i wish i could. i know shes looks hot as fuck in those tight yoga pants

me and my friend were able to get my two coworkers into a 4 way at a christmas eva party
these 2 there cousins ones married but both have kids

anyone up to for the story?

nice job. they look like good fucks

Her tits are so fucking awesome, she put on a little bit of weight and I can barely help myself around her. I'm always hard around her, just staring at her ass whenever I get the chance. She has a boyfriend but I'm so much bigger and stronger than he is... fuck

next time you see her just go up and playfully grab her ass

go for it

With the mom face first in her daughters pussy. I'd love to hear my aunt moan when she queefs on my dick.

would be so hot to see you slam into your aunts ass. see those cheeks jiggling. her begging for you to fuck her harder

Fuck why can't rape just be legal ;-;

i know user

Sounds like you need some sauce buddy, imagine how good her tits would feel in your hands

mmmm yes. those fat juicy titties. squeezing and pinching those nipples......

I bet that goth Bitch ate her cunt

oh yeah she shoved her face deep in that snatch. probably ate her ass too.

That goth girl does have a really cute those, I bet my cousin loves it when that goth girl tongue fucks her

she looks like shes an expert at eating pussy

so the one the left is call bellen and the one on the right is named vicky
>i just started this new job and the one on the left invited me to her christmas party
>me being new i ended up bring my friend jon because i dont know anyone
>the one on the left is 35 and the right is 30
>so me and jon come a little bit later to the party and most of them are wasted most of my other coworkers were leaving by this time because the party has been going on for a while as soon as i get there these two are pouring shots of tequila to get to there level so after a good 20 mintunes its just about 5 people including us but the other was passed out outside the backyard which was bellens husband vicky after a like 2 more shots started to flirt with jon who is about 22 and im 20 jon was flirting back while me and bellen were talking about how we hate work so much (at this time i didnt know she was married) and i kept trying to get her to take shots so i can try to at least make out with her
sorry if i take long with the story i like to go in detail

np. keep going

I'd love to watch the goth girl ride a sibian machine. Imagine her riding that and sucking your dick fuuuuuuck I don't even know who that is but she'd look damn good riding a dildo kek

I'd like to fap on your aunt.

man shed suck the fuck out of your dick while on that machine. would drive her crazy

Found her Facebook. Anyone want it?

i do.

Who's Facebook user? >_>

You actually scare me for a sec, good ol Sup Forums

picture of day of party chick in the middle is like family i think
>so now im probably at the same level as them jon was drinking as much since he has to drive later i get up to go to the bathroom and as im getting out jons waiting for me grabbing me and saying how we can so fuck them and was telling me that bellen is into when i was gone which when i came back i was more convenient as i got back bellen was saying if im down to take other shot with her so i pour the drink and giving her a double shot cause now im trying to get laid to drunk to notice i guess after a bit the shot hits her bellen is at basically white girl wasted trying to impress me as she can letting me get closer to her and i took her to sit down on the couch cuddling together she was letting me hold her and feel her up a bit but at times she would stop me but let me do it again then vicky poured one more shot for everyone bellen didnt want to at frist till everyone was looking at her to finish and jon telling her she can hold her liquor so she took other big one to prove jon wrong

Hahahahha this is fucking epic user good job, continue.

>bellen starts becoming a little bit more lose and would flop around but would get touchy with me sometimes and stop like she would rub her hands on my lap or would fix her boobs to the point were i could see a bit of nipple jon and vicky sit in the other couch and stsrt to make out bellen would just sit there and just watch them for a bit so i started to make my advances and would talk to her and slowly feel up on her till we started to make out she was really going wild she would stop to feel my dick and slip her hand in

fapping hard to this user

Fucking shit this is getting good

>after a bit more making out jon was ready to go and fuck and vicky came up to us ask us for one more we were both horny and ready to go uo stairs and fuck as well so we took one more and we all started to head up stairs jon taking directions from bellen who almost forgot her house jon guiding all into the master bedroom jon smacking both bellens and vickys ass and hi five me vicky then ask why we were with them and bellen also question till jon said it was much easier to just do it in one room them being drunk just agreed vicky was the first to get undressed and bellen need her help to take off the dress bellens dress came off and was wear a pink lace bra and a see through thong vicky then started to feel up bellen from behinde putting her hands down her thing and rubbing her off small moans could be heard from bellen and started to make out

Aghausibejeozjwoqkjabs don't stop user

>then we heard some one walking up the stairs it was bellens husband he opens up the and gets on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur

Who the fuck is Marcela Torres Hurtado?

damn i accidentally didnt post a part well im gonna wrap this one up in this one cause i got work and shit to do
>vicky then went back to jon where he threw he on the bed and began to fuck her as i helpped bellen to take off her clothes after i lay on the bed and have her ride me me and jon were able to convince them to switch and we fucked for a good 45 mintunes maybe and left
>the ending was longer but it didnt post

thanks for the fap user

lol I bet shit was so awkward afterward.. maybe they liked enough to keep doing it? ;)