Just think. My gf (on break) is fucking some other guy

Just think. My gf (on break) is fucking some other guy.
While i sit her and think why the fuck am i still alive.

Tell me what pissing you off right now Sup Forums
Or do you have some advice for me because i have no idea what the fuck i am doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEcTMt-eIw8
xvideos.com/video23724560/name_of_the_girl_please_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what makes you thunk she is doing that?

Because we're on break and I'm the only dick she had over the year.

so how does it feel to be put on hold so she can test out other guys?

you are literally her fall back guy in case she doesn't find anyone.

Does she seem like that type of girl?

> that type of girl

top kek

> she is fucking some other guy right now

and instead of going after some pussy you are doing what?

> sit her and think why the fuck am i still alive.

dude, disregard women acquire currency fuck bitches

I've been fucking but it just feels empty
It all feels empty even with her.

When a woman you call "girlfriend" says she wants to be "on break", what she's saying is that she wants to be "on dick".

OF COURSE she's fucking someone else. She probably had him lined up weeks or months before this "break" thing first came up and the minute it was on, she went straight to that new cock.

She's probably riding it this very moment.

And if she isn't getting miles of strange, she's trying to.

So look, you're not Amish and this isn't rumschpringe. Are you so pathetic that you'd sit in a chair in the corner and watch this woman get pounded by a dozen other guys... almost certainly the kind of guy who you could consider a Chad / Douche / Wolf / Gorilla? Those are the kinds of men who are dropping loads in "your girl" as we speak.

Here's what you do. Call her up and say "Hey, I hope you're enjoying yourself on break because that's your life now. Don't come back to me and never speak to me again. I'm moving on."

Then put all her shit in a box and drop it off with whoever you know that she does then sever all communication with her.

Women need to learn that they can't have the nice guy and ride the cock carousel at the same time and men need to know that if a woman is getting fucked by someone else, she's not your girlfriend any more.

>i have no idea what the fuck i am doing.
this is why your gf is off fucking some other guy.

do you have goals op?
get some goals you dumbass.
thats literally all it takes.
life isnt fair. work for your shit.

i never learned my times tables and it's fucking me now, cause i can't do complicated maths as fast as everyone else. plus i'm depressed as fug and have no energy/motivation to try to teach myself.
i envy this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=jEcTMt-eIw8

Then stop trying to fill the void. Don't worry about fucking women. Just do what you think you need to do. Get your mind off it, plus they just cost you money. Lots and lots of money. All mine does is spend my cash on shit, and more shit. They spend because that's all their good at doing. But don't listen to me, I'm just a groveling old cunt venting...

you can dump her ass or be a bitch and cuck more

only whores call taking breaks with relationships. like wtf is that shit? "we were boyfriend and girlfriend last week but this week we arent. next week we will be again" makes no fucking sense and its just an excuse for her to fuck other guys

try psychedelic drugs.
it will either convince you to kill yourself, or motivate you for months to be a better version of yourself.

quit sitting on the fence.

>has never had a relationship.

breaks can be healthy.
but not the kind where they take a break to fuck other people. thats just cucking.

This post here everything

Girl I like lives in Australia.
>Constant feeling like I have to make myself better and have money before someone will even accept me as a possible person to have a relationship with

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

stop downgrading yourself dude, its just a woman.
broke up with mine on yesterday, it sucks but life goes on.

so

Im a fucking coward Sup Forums
I wish i wasn't born. Fuck this pain.

cant talk to women. cry all the time i fail/do nothing

I can't stop crying Sup Forumsrother
I'm a fucking failure

this faggot laid it out for ya OP, do this

When she gets back fuck her up the ass and dump her. You don't need that slut

Absolute truth

Believe us OP that's the right thing to do. I'm not a virgin sociopath so I can understand breaking up with a girl you love is extremely hard, even when she has called a break (fucking someone else), but she clearly doesn't love you back and doesn't deserve your time anymore, stop being a cuck and do what this user said

she's probably doing it with some trash

This! This! So much this!

There are 4.5 Billion pussies on this planet. Don't be another one. Go explore. You're only young once

(why the fuck youth is wasted on the young I will never understand).

I ordered 120 dollars worth of weed and shrooms offline and I haven't received it yet.

preach user

A weird story
About 6 months ago my wife invites me to the opening of a takeaway coffee place. Her friends are AV models
>one tall, very hot 18 year old
#jizzinmypants.jpeg
>one very frumpy looking type agent. Looks about 40ish
>nothing really happens, make eye contact, smile
>be today
>wife says "you want to come to lunch with the sexy girl from the coffee place?"
>I feel the boner coming already
>sit down at the table and it's the frumpy agent one
Wtf!?!?!?
>keep looking at her to decide if she's attractive or not decide she's a 6/10
Come home and I'm angry at the wife >"you said the sexy one would be there"
>"she's a lot more famous than the tall one"
Google her name
It's this girl xvideos.com/video23724560/name_of_the_girl_please_

Wait until she comes back, then fuck her sister/best friend. Then dump her. Fuck that bitch

amen user