How the fuck did these two movies end up being more enjoyable and well made than Batman v Superman?

How the fuck did these two movies end up being more enjoyable and well made than Batman v Superman?

>coherent editing
>less plotholes
>a focused script
>better CGI (Doomsday was embarrassing)
>likable characters (not Natalie Portman)
>a better Villian (Loki >>> Lex)
>a third act that doesn't completely shit itself
>wait until the after credits scenes to shill upcoming movies (email scene in BvS)
>normal dialog not drowning in exposition
>based Hannibal playing Odin

The only thing BvS did better than these 2 was cinematography and soundtrack. That's it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/w9BMn6VwGPb5EOWJRHq2jw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Thor movies have the best cinematography among the MCU

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read on this site all week. You people are just saying anything at this point.

>Another marvel shill thread

It's okay, Civil war fucking underperformed. Stop having a mental breakdown.

It's pretty pathetic Pham. Doctor strange will save marvel, r-right?

but Marvel won.

Thor & Iron Man are the only ones people actually watch.

Kenneth Branagh

Gonna be honest with you senpai. I'd rather be banquo than those capekinoseurs that gets posted for dc.

This.

1. Ironman
2. Thor
3. Thor 2

(POWER GAP)

4. Winter soldier
5. Gotg
Thor movies are good tbqh

Thor Ragnarok will make more than

Quiptain Cuckmerica: Floppale snore

So that's a compliment. The Thor movies are the only watchable marvel flicks.

Your shitpost backfired

lol nice try
They are the least enjoyable Marvel flicks, but still better than BvS

However they do have certain technical elements better than other MCU flicks

perfect description

Top bait lmao

Enjoy having shit taste and being a contrarian

because Tom Hiddleston and

SI SI

>The dark world
>Enjoyable

Malekith is literally a nobody. No motivation, nothing to remember him, no deeds of any kind.

it's really hard to go wrong with thor. all the characters are pretty much exactly like when they first showed up on panel for a reason.

>Marvelshills are so out of ideas on how to dethrone BvS as the greatest kapekino of all time they've resorted to defending the Thor movies
>Unanimously considered the most forgettable, skippable and boring of the MCU
>Literally scraping the bottom of the barrel
>mfw
Wew
e
w

Those movies didn't have any jesus imagery though. So they're shit.

>so buttblasted by the shitty box office they resort to thinking the blu rays matter

>IM TRIGGERED AND MAD AS FUCK! TIME TO SHITSPAM ANOTHER 27 DC THREADS ON Sup Forums

fucking kek

Malekith still had more development than fucking Doomsday.

great meme

JUST FUCKING STOP. NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

EACH MOVIE CAME OUT MONTHS AGO. EACH IS CAPESHIT.

THERES NO NEED TO SHITPOST AND BAIT AND THEN RETALIATE WITH EVEN MORE SHIT POSTING. F

FUCK

>Unanimously considered the most forgettable, skippable and boring of the MCU

Well MoS and BvS are unanimously considered cinematic garbage sooo if you're counting consensus, you have to count that too.

Kill yourself

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/w9BMn6VwGPb5EOWJRHq2jw/

meh

BvS dethroned itself

welcome to the modern internet. Where all that will ever be discussed is whatever has the highest marketing budget.

Want to talk about igmar bergman? Fuck you. You're going to be talking about superhero movies forever.

>Batman v Superman
I liked it

yikes, well I'm sorry to hear that.

I think you're in the wrong thread idiots.

>Marvelshills are so out of ideas on how to dethrone BvS as the greatest kapekino of all time they've resorted to defending the Thor movies

>this assblasted that even the worst Marvel movies destroyed BvS

WE FINNA BE COUNTING ON IT WHYTE BOI!

>being this brainwashed by Disney
You Marvel Babies never fail to make me laugh.
>orange slices
>muh Rhodey
>old movies
>he killed my mommy
>convenient surveillance footage from the middle of the woods
>grab-ass cosplay quip finale
Seriously, kill yourselves. Your embarrassing yourselves and your families. Fucking neckbeards.

>being this fucking bootyblasted your cinematic universe is garbage

sexy as fuck

Thor 1 was probably the most average movie i've ever seen, wasn't bad but it just wasn't entertaining.

Thor 1 is fucking terrible

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Criminology, and I’ve been involved in numerous timeline changing paradoxes on the DCU, and I have over 300 confirmed evil speedster rogues. I am trained in gorilla sign-language and I’m the top speedster in the entire DCU. You are nothing to me but just another father figure. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of scientists in STAR Labs and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in competitive ice dancing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Central City Police Department and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nope, it's an average movie.

1st act is meh, everything on Earth that doesn't include Jane is great.

>You are nothing to me but just another father figure.

>great
no, not even good.

mediocre like the rest

It's better than your average blockbuster, and these days that's all people can ask for.

no, its really not. Thor doesnt have enough action to be entertaining. And its lame sense of humor was a big turn off

you're in the minority, most people liked it well enough.

i disagree, it wasn't even that for me

>only domestic

>Thor 2
>Better than The Winter Soldier.
This is Baitkino.