With the Winter Cup all wrapped up, invitational season has begun...

With the Winter Cup all wrapped up, invitational season has begun, Sup Forums has decided to take part in the Tag Team Cup.

The Tag Team Cup will also serve as a way for the junior management of both teams to gain experience in preparation for Summer.

Sup Forums will be partnering with Sup Forums in the Tag Team Cup, and we're looking for roster ideas, players that would be relevant to both boards. Feel free give us ideas and to discuss the team and cup as a whole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCMD22Ddm0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spurdo is pretty universal as far as memes go.

But honestly I'm not very up to date with Sup Forums memes

I'm pretty sure like half this board are regulars there.

It can be stuff related to international sporting events like the Olympics or the World Cup, we can even do stuff like Eurovision.

If we want to we can combine players, one example would be >Messi >White

My proposals for the roster
Alberto Barbosa
A Pajeet
Pic related
Le white Argentinian
A Mongol (KHAN'D etc.)
A sharting American

This is supposed to be relevant to Sup Forums, too. Most of those are already represented in some way on the Sup Forums roster.

Alberto "TSUUUUU" Barbosa

I would like Lelbron, but he's only Sup Forums related.

Why not just a mix of representative memes from each board

Combine poo in the loo with "pls watch our sport"

Shit covered cricket bat maybe?

Here's the crossthread on Sup Forums for who's interested.

This connection is obvious, the version I like is t. Cristiano Ronaldo but there's also stuff like PoorTSUUUUUUgal

There's enough memes that can be shared or merged between the boards that we can have a new roster that's a real mix between Sup Forums and Sup Forums culture. The babby boards like /w/ and /wg/ have to take a mix of representatives because they have zero culture of their own.

Kek, this sounds amazing, there's a good name hiding somewhere for this

I think ideally it'd be 1/3 Sup Forums players, 1/3 Sup Forums players and 1/3 Sup Forumsint/ crossover material (I think things from things like the Olympics or good meme mashups like would work best in this regard). Regardless, as someone who frequents both boards, I'm really digging this tag team.

Certainly some players like >A >Fucking >Leaf that are relevant memes to both boards should be on the team, I think.

Some don't even need to be mashups I say. Pic related,
>that flag >that post,
RARE FLAG, Eurovisionb Owl or Gimi are examples of common ground.

>pls watch our poo
>DESIGNATED SHITTING BATS

either kuruminha or huehuehue

We could merge the american shart with the deathmarch since they're really close and beloved memes of respective boards.

Alberto barbosa should be a black cristiano ronaldo

>messi
>white

Hotpockets should be in since the mad /balt/ janitor is as bad as Sup Forums one.

Part-time dentists could be used too since it belongs to Sup Forums but can be used here when bantering brits

>Bra71lians monkeys

>We could merge the american shart with the deathmarch
Shart in march?

On the other thread someone suggested merging Spurdo with an Sup Forums meme, producing something like this:

>DA SBURRS :DDD
>DA BURRS :DDD
>DA GUBBS :DDD

Countless possibilities here

More like deathshart

Nah, it makes the march part of deathmarch less obvious I think.

i vote for Gondola, Kuruminha, Putin unless they have a better striker, and UNA VELA

not sure this is a nice idea
the intention is good but mixing memes is ....hmmm reddit tier
i only care about the players stats themselves tho

14 Sharter
88 Apu
17 Easter the frog
18 Putler
1 Drumpf
4 Alberto Barbosa
2 LOO
3 WTFILOVEJAPANNOW
5 Tengri
6 Gondola

UNA VELA is a meme that I've always wanted on the Sup Forums roster. And ever since pic related happened, you can see it on Sup Forums as well.

I've forgotten about that meme already.

Good meme.

Lads, I have our captain right here.

What about >Neverlands?

We have to keep Gondola. Best model

Remember though, we want players that are relevant for both Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Gondola will probably remain on the main team depending on the poll, but I don't think he has a place on /spint/ unless you can find some sort of gimmick or merger that'll make him fit.

We share like no memes

Needs more peruANO

There are a lot of similarities between our boards, especially since we're both flags and have a lot of crossposters.

Besides, if /u/ and Sup Forums can get /uv/ to work we can definitely get /spint/ to work, there have already been a lot of good suggestions for players on both threads.

This can work I think.

Maybe a

>Messi
>White

Damn, Sup Forums and Sup Forums really are perfect together.

What is that picture?

Combined Sup Forums and Sup Forums emblems

On the other thread someone made the suggestion of using the FIFA's anthem as a joint anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCMD22Ddm0w

Eurovision anthem might work as well.

What do you think of EPLballs as a player?

>tfw I made these

I still feel guilty over how crap villel is

Well, both Conte and Ranieri are italians. That can be a gimmick merger for Gondola.

Also, anyone have ideas for anthems and goalhorns? We can always use suggestions for that, too.

Suggesting an >soccer player.

I mean it's fucking Villa, the only way you could make this more fitting is if it were popped with a needle and slowly deflating, like a beach ball.

this desu

It's interesting to compare and contrast the Sup Forums and Sup Forums threads.