Just got off work and you fags don't have anything interesting (on first page) so I thought I'd post a pic of the splif...

Just got off work and you fags don't have anything interesting (on first page) so I thought I'd post a pic of the splif I'm puffing on
Also
>general stoner thread
>ask a pot head thread

No one cares about you. Kll yourself.

where do you work? I mean what you do?

So much edge you're making the world flat

Burger king, I'm the over night crew

>spliff
>nig fingers

Not even once my dude. I just picked up a half ounce. And it feels fucking comfy bro.

have you ever stolen a bike?

how long you been smoking?
>pic is a nug of mine from a while ago

forgotpic.jpeg

>Nothing interesting on page 1
>Starts a pot head thread
Yeah, most interesting thing to have ever graced Sup Forums

Edges aren't flat you fucking dumb nigger holy shit

>low on cash cause young-wild-free.exe active
>started smoking spliffs to make my stash stretch
>acquired taste for it
>never look back

And yes I am of African decent but far from nig

>smokes weed
>african
You are 100% nigger

>Black
>Rolls spliffs
>Works night shift at BK
Do you hit up the liquor store after or is it closed?

what is your opinion on putting a crutch in a blunt

fuark op's getting roasted

y0w

Sorry on my phone so its hard to keep up.
Never went to someone's yard and took a bike, but I have found bikes just laying about, always missing a important part so I know they weren't missed.
Started smoking when I was 18, 24 now, so like 6 years

>always missing a important part so I know they weren't missed.
Your buddy Tyreese took off the chain before you threw it in your car?

pothead here too

Don't you want to quit? i'm smoking aprox 5-6 grams a week and i think it's too much. I think a bit slower but enough to be visible, i lost all my motivation and my memory is shredded. i'm smoking for a year now

You need to rethink your lives
marijuana is a very dangerous drug, dont believe your dealers when they say its safe, they are there to make money, they dont give a fuck about you.
i came home one day and found my GF dead on the floor with a knife in her chest and most of our valuables gone, the freshly used bong was still sitting on the table and the was no marijuana to be seen, i ran to her and found marijuana marks all over her
marijuana ruins lifes
not even once

>Just got off work and you fags don't have anything interesting (on first page) so I thought I'd post a pic of the splif I'm puffing onAlso
" post a pic of the splif I'm puffing on" so fucking gay

haha. it's funny that you wrote all that to show us you ain't funny at all

Don't know what you mean by crutch
Don't like drinking like that so I wouldn't know
And I know I have like no defense here but I'm not a nig nog, just your decent pot headed black man

bitch answer me. Type faster

i only smoke once in awhile, got to expensive and started to get to lazy, dishes piling up,rubbish piling up, forever ordering pizza because i was to high to cook or microwave anything plus i wanted pizza, still have it from time to time because pot>alcohol
last time had it i got anxiety pretty bad but most the time im fine

invest in the dab pens they have at clinics. its about 50 bucks a gram of wax and lasts me about 3 weeks. california prices and i smoke it pretty often.

that's exactly my problem. If i smoke my apartment gets shitty and i lose a ton of money. What do you think, if i fill my time with stuff to do: i'll start uni next year and i'll need to work while studying, will i only smoke ocasionally or will i have troubles with this? i'm asking you from your personal experience

Good for u stonerbro, last time i smoked was last newyear, didnt make a resolution to not smoke this year it just happend! I live close to christiania so the option is always there just havent been time for it! Also fuck the hilbilly racists !

> Fight back against the war on drugs

My only problem is buying it, once I get to my new apartment I'll stay growing it so my habit is free (out side growing price) as for memory loss memory games seemed to have helped me a lot can't seem to get rid of forgetting a word in mid sentence tho

so you would smoke continually if you would have it? even with work and stuff to do right?

i was lucky enough to never get addicted no idea how, i smoked everyday all day for about 6 months, got to the point i didn't feel "normal" unless i was high but that passed within a day. but i have an addicted friend that is going to try quitting next year by filling his time and falling back on ciggies. i would reccomend filling your time with out of the house activitys eg, visiting non smoker friends, and avoiding smoking during the day, try and turn it into a nighttime only thing. uni and working should help you cut down and/or quit if thats your goal

Its to much effort to grow seriously. If you want grade a you have to buy it until your learn how to grow properly, ive tried it 3 times with bad results despite having used the right lamps, firtilizers and everything..

yea i have the problem with ciggs too. Thanks mate. I think i can do it. I would like it to be a night thing or a weekend thing just like alcohol but i'm addicted to nicotine too because of the joints. Should have bought a pipe at the beginning. Happy blazing dawg. I sometimes like to smoke as much as i can just to see how far can i go because of the tolerance. Do it for me if you have no stuff to do today

do you ever feel numb inside in the sense you feel sorta numb to the fact that maybe life is just a cycle and we haven't found the best way to work with this cycle?

All depends on why you smoke, I smoke to help with an anger and depression problem, not to get high so my smoking doesn't get in the way of anything important. But like I said buying it is my problem, since I smoke like fatty people eat.

You are high as fuck

Is my spliff big enough

niggerjoint
i bet it smell like poo

i smoke cause i'm alone. You know, the usual. No friends or girlfriend. I moved to another country and this is what happened. I think if i get in school between all the other young people i'll get through it.

i would rather have 2 half spliffs than that

the bikes were missing their owners

Yeah I'm completely fine when I smoke, granted I'm a talker. But I can't think of anything I can't do high vs when I'm sober.

indeed