Are these the ultimate pizza topping?

Are these the ultimate pizza topping?
like if you were forced to eat nothing but pizza with 1 ingredient forever, would this be it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love and show these but they suck on pizza if they're cooked with the pizza

Nah, probably mushrooms. or banana peppers. or pep.

pick one you fuck

and you're wrong. You're fuckin wrong. Anchovy taste divine and have and amazing aroma. Smells like the ocean!

but if you cook them it releases their scent to the wind! It creates an ambience.

Meh I guess mushrooms. Better balance of macros/micros. Pep's got too much of the good things.

fuckin hippies!

They're already preserved if you cook them it messes them up like reheating chicken in the microwave

I love those mustard and dill sardines. I eat them all the time with crackers and tabasco. Never tried the tomato and basil ones. I have never seen them in any supermarket. They look good.

so you would put any cooked or preserved foods on a pizza?
so no sundried tomatoes or cheese, cause cheese is preserved.

U FUCKING MONKEY

i just started eating a lot of fish just a few years ago after deciding it was finally time to pick up a tin of sardines on a whim, considering i was getting bored with my same old diet

FISH IS THE GOD TIER OF ALL GOD TIER FOODS

i used to order steak every time i went out to eat as my go-to. i have not ordered a single steak since discovering the delicious, nutritious, unbeatable wonder of eating all different kinds of fish

pic relate : blackened salmon, a GOD TIER dish

but yea, even after saying all of that, my favorite pizza is black olives and onions lol

fucking traitor! fucking turncoat!
fuckin cuck! FUCK YOU

Too bad we're fishing everything to extinction, and our descendents will have to be happy with an empty ocean. Well, not empty, it will be filled with umpteen jellyfish. They'll just have to eat those, I guess.

>probably mushrooms. or banana peppers. or pep.

This.

In addition to chicken, artichokes, prosciutto, bacon, or a fried egg

yea it really is quite a shame, but i mean if you hold onto that attitude, you just start getting depressed about everything in life

we're fucking the planet from every angle, destroying our DNA with pollutants, creating a massive cancer epidemic with processed food and xenoestrogens, etc. etc. you get the idea

one of my favorite fish to have around the house is yellowfin tuna, and i hear they're quite endangered, might be extinct within our lifetimes

basically, that's what i use as an excuse to eat even more of it LOL. i have to try and laugh because it's really not funny at all, ya know?

did you.... did you even read the topic?

>if you were forced to eat nothing but pizza with 1 ingredient forever

not fucking half a dozen!

stay on topic cuck
why don't you like fish on pizza?

>or
any one of those I could live with

god damn that has got to be the most pretentious looking hipster pizza i have ever seen. i'd be ashamed to be seen eating something like that in public

i do, but i prefer the onions and olives over all!

something about the way the flavors of the pizza meshes with the fish, it just doesn't do it justice for me.

when i'm eating fish, i like to embrace the full flavor of the fish

youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ

I'm not ready to give up. If the West uncucks itself, we might have a shot at not completely ruining the world.

Personally, I enjoy eel. I was surprised to learn that they are endangered, too. It has partly to do with us damming up every river so they can't complete their mating cycle, but also with the Chinese eating young eels, which are poached in Europe. The fucking Chinese, man. I don't understand how they can look at their own smoggy cyberpunk Hell, and then say "let's turn the rest of the world into this, too".

yeah, but the question is... and i quote
>"...if you were forced to eat nothing but pizza with 1 ingredient forever....."
so no fish.....

Fish is OK, but fruits de mer are better. Overall pizza needs toppings that don't release too much liquid, and most fish is too delicate to weather the cooking process and still taste good. Ansjovis are nice because of that salty taste. Kind of reminds me of how the Romans used to salt their food with a fermented fish sauce.

Do tomato sauce and cheese count as ingredients?

>god damn that has got to be the most pretentious looking hipster pizza i have ever seen. i'd be ashamed to be seen eating something like that in public
That's what a real Italiano pizza is suppose to look like. America fuck it up and made it unhealthy

pesto gang if it does

i'll quote again for you...
>"...Are these the ultimate pizza topping?"
as in single, not plural.
1 topping
standard tomato sauce with mozzarella

nice tits user

Well, you'll want to go with something that's really flavourfull, so ansjovis isn't a bad pick. Prosciuto would work, too. Pizza funghi is also a classic for a reason. Some salami might be nice.

ok but.... anchovies yes? We're all in agreement?