Mike thought Indepedence Day: Revengeance was 'awesome'

>Mike thought Indepedence Day: Revengeance was 'awesome'
Why does Sup Forums like this fat pleb when Jay is clearly the true kinocritic?

>liked The Force Awakens

He discredited himself long ago.

He only like it on a "ironic so-bad-its-good schlock" level

ID4 2 is terrific

My friend thought it was decent and he doesn't have too high a tolerance for cheese

Honestly I find Jay to just hate everything but his particular tastes

If Mike's fault is finding enjoyment in garbage occasionally, it's not the worst thing.

The average of their opinions is usually right imo

>Why does the pleb board like the pleb
GEE user I WONDER WHY

Because he's the most funny and likeable.

Don't forget Jurassic World.

>its a Mike likes a shitty movie episode

Didn't he just shit hard on the first one?

How the fuck can people like these retards?

Why are people so annoyed by the ratings they give on this show? The entertaining bit is what they say, not what they actually think of the film.

Mike outed himself as a pleb on like the second episode when he recommended fucking Battle: LA, one of the legit worst flicks I've ever seen in a theater.

He doesn't even like John Carpenter movies for Christ's sake

Because he doesn't pretend to dislike things just to appeal to reddit.
But yeah
He can have real pleb tier taste at times. I've never seen Jay like blatant shit like the above, but I've never seen him like enjoyable shot either and that's where he's lacking.

Remember the guardians of the galaxy/boyhood episode? Probably the most revealing thing they're ever made showing how pleb they are

He's a payd Disney shill, a.k.a. a Hack Fraud.

>I find Jay to just hate everything but his particular tastes
Yeah that's kind of how tastes work, user. Is he supposed to pretend to like or disslike something to meet your approval?

I can appreciate something being good without liking it

But my point was more that he only likes a narrow set of movies and shit talks everything else

Stop being obtuse nigger

>I can appreciate something being good without liking it
So can Jay. He's done so on numerous occasions.

>Jay "IT WAS BAD, WELL OK, IT WASN'T THAT BAD" Bauman

>whag is propensity
What are you his pocket dick sucker?

>make stupid argument
>someone counter-argues
>"durrr you suck his dick"

I made one too dick sucker

>propensity
As in, more often than not he's a contrarian

Why would you watch other people giving their shit opinions on shit movies? It's no different than being a cuck

>mfw they said they wanted more melodrama in Boyhood

He loves Halloween.
He's just doesn't like Escape From New York and Assault on Precinct 13, which are both pretty divisive even among Carpenter fans.

user, didn't you hear? Boyhood took 12 years to make. 12! That's like, an eternity in slave years.

>Mike likes everything
>Jay hates everything
They do this to keep the viewers.
Polarizing the audience will keep them coming back.

I think it's clear by now taht despite any pretense, Mike's tastes lie in the well made popular movie, like Star Wars or Indiana Jones, while Jay is more of an "artiste" with a taste for the independent or humiliatingly bad.

Based on his recent reviews I no longer trust Mike's tastes. He loved TFA, Jurassic World, ID: Regurgitation...
I still trust Jay though, and he is clearly the superior RLM host.

They're both fags.

independence day 2 was pretty good. if you liked the first one, you'll like the new one. it almost felt like the same exact movie but with bigger spaceships and better graphics. it's a proper sequel, albeit a sequel that no one asked for.

>>Mike likes everything
>>Jay hates everything
Except that's not true at all.