!Harry!

!Harry!

Other urls found in this thread:

telewizjarepublika.pl/ujecia-z-marszu-niepodleglosci-w-filmie-o-neonazistach,35454.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally Sup Forums the character

memes aside, actually looks interesting

>everyone desperate to make "funny" puns about harry as a nazi

Why are people so unfunny?

>Ron got out of the acting business as soon as could and wanted to do something that would make him happy
>Daniel and Emma are clinging onto their last strands of Fame hoping to come back into spotlight but instead are in shit movies.

Based Ron.

>neo nazi's
>being organized

THIS is a work of fiction

>Ron tried to be actor and just can't so does kids tv
>Emma tried to be an actor and made £47
>Harry is making kino

Based Harry

You're a cuckold.

how can neonazis carry out a bomb plot when they couldn't even kill a handful of punkers

but they killed all of them but one

He's right though. When's the last time neo Nazis have done anything relevant? All they do is scream and whine.

>You're a neo-nazi Harry!

kekekek

It's a FUCKING you dumb cunt

Well done Sup Forums

>Ron got out of the acting business
He didn't though, he just doesn't get good roles

I think the dude who played Neville is on a shirtless military tv show

No, based on a true story . The guys were really making a dirty bomb.

Original rebuttal

I hope you drown yourself together with the radical lefitsts you claim are oh so different from yourself, same pieces of shit from two separate assholes

Will this plotline make it into the movie?

then why does that movie try to portray a non-threat as a threat?

While I agree that Rupert is living the comfiest life, given that he invested all his money is housing and made a killing, Dan IS getting good roles.

He's not trying to be an A lister, but he's still got steady work that generally gets good write ups, or at least gets him positive attention.
Given how much he's got in the bank already, he's living the acting dream.

It's Emma who's in the shit position, since her UN speech was forgotten shortly after she made it, so she doesn't get any accolades for being progressive, and she's starred in bomb after bomb.

Breivik?

>It's a "white men are the real villains" movie

>neo nazi MRA white supremacist menninists are the real threat!

>inbetween guzzling PBR they are going to somehow learn how to make a dirty bomb

>even though setting off a bomb and killing white people is explicitly what they're against

At least they're honest about the fact that all of these "hate" groups are made up of 10% undercover law enforcement

>1:09
>mfw it's Polish Independence Day
kek, incoming butthurt.

>even though setting off a bomb and killing white people is explicitly what they're against
nice try Satan, but the most successful white nationalist did just that

telewizjarepublika.pl/ujecia-z-marszu-niepodleglosci-w-filmie-o-neonazistach,35454.html

I knew it.