Hey b! What do you thinks about pitbulls?

Hey b! What do you thinks about pitbulls?

Pic related my girl.

GTFO

they're the niggers of the dog world

You know, if I had a choice between a pitbull or any other dog I wouldn't choose the pitbull. I realize not all of them are violent and for the most part they aren't aggressive, but by getting a pitbull you're getting a dog that has like a 10% higher chance to go apeshit than any other dog and honestly I just wouldn't take the risk.

Its a dog for those people that need to compensate but cannot afford a car.

Pitbulls Used to Be Considered the Perfect "Nanny Dogs" for Children -- Until the Media Turned Them Into Monsters

Despite their reputation, the United Kennel Club doesn't recommended using pitbulls as guard dogs because they're too friendly with strangers.

The pitbull was bread to be a fighting dog, it's in their genes.

>Alternet
>RINF

nigs ruined the breed by breeding in agression to the lines. now they are ghetto. i cringe seeing whites with pit bulls. it's like having a sign saying i love nigger culture and want to be just like them. poor doggos though. they are just doggos living in the world we created for them.

Op here

i have lot of breeds on my home. Terriers/beagle/spaniel cocker and pitbull. Terriers is agrresive than all other breeds. Cockers is never listen what i order them. Beagles is just a beagles lol but my pitbulls is really feel me they loving me more than others.

Agreed but if they feel danger, they really being dengerious.

No they are not for just fighting.
Lol u cringed about this really?

And sorry about my bad grammer.

>And sorry about my bad grammer.

Don't worry, it's the sort of thing we expect from pitbull owners.

i had 2 pitbulls and a pitbull mix growing up, these dogs are the best.

Theres no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners that dont know how to train the dogs.

Niggers ruin everything. Its not a big surprise.

if i ever see one off a leash running stray though the hood i shoot em, dead dog, those dogs are bred to be vicious

Agreed. Pitbulls need really really good training

I was a newsboy when I was younger. They are the best dogs. All the others gone apeshit when they saw me, but the pitbulls were friendly. One time a bunch of pitbulls kids came too me, I was so afraid because their parents were watching me(and I generally fear dogs(I was attacked a couple of time as a kid)), but nothing happened. I played with them a little then owner came.

It takes more effort to properly educate them, and lacy asses get them without knowing anything about the breed, and end with dangerous beasts who can't meet other people or dogs without going apeshit.
But I'm ok with responsable people having them, of course. It's just not a dog for everyone.

Me? My favourite is the Alaskan Malamute. Looks like a wolf, is a healthy breed, and haven't been subject to as much modifications as some more modern breeds. And yes, they require effort too, so if you don't want to train a dog, get a Retriever instead.

No shit they aren't just for fighting. They can be great family pets, but they have a higher percentage of attacking their owners or random people.

Taiwan street dogs the super-easy-casual mode of dog ownership. Training? Yup, she's training me.

Main issues: excessive begging, hogging the bed, sneezing in face, not eating dry food. Fucking useless animal is scared of cockroaches.

if u abuse them when they still pupies, they can attack everyfuckingthing.

I like any dog that isn't a tiny little rat with a yapping problem.

That said a good midsized mutt is the best you can ask for. Least health problems overall, long lifespan, best mental health, it's almost like generations of inbreeding isn't good for you or some shit.

They're like any breed. When they have good owners who love them and care for them, they make wonderful pets. When scumbags own them they are a disaster waiting to happen.

My neighbor has one that nearly licks me to death anytime I get near her. My friend had one that would literally jump into my arms whenever I went over there. She had to get rid of it because her grandson was a toddler and was too rough playing with her, and they were afraid he was going to provoke her into attacking. She replaced her with an annoying fucking chihuahua that did nothing but bark, growl and snap at everyone. Had I known she was getting rid of the other one I'd probably have taken her.