Why havent you dressed your wife like a slut and taken her out to suck off some random dicks yet?

Why havent you dressed your wife like a slut and taken her out to suck off some random dicks yet?

>getting married
LOL

Because I have self respect

because I'm waiting for others to dressed up their wives like sluts and take them out to suck off some random dicks like mine :(

Cuckoldery should be punishable by death.

Wait, who's sucking your dick in that scenario?

I think it's pretty self-explanatory

All wives live to worship strange cock. Only the softest of men would deny thier loved one the opportunity for one of lifes simple pleasures.

Like a Queen claiming her reward after another month of putting up with your shit.

thats how i met my current girlfriend, dude liked seeing her blow me

Dogging is a pretty good fetish, but btards always have to ruin everything by saying shit like

'cus it's fucking degenerate.

Weirdo cuck pencil dicked closet gay.
Bet you wish you were the one sucking cuck.

my wife would dress up like a whore, get in the car suck me dry on the way to a bar but i couldn't get her to get out of the car. please help I want to see her fuck/suck another dick then let me suck it afterward

I have.

She's going out again tonight.

because i'm the one dressing like a slut and going out to suck random dicks

have whored some of my white girlfriends out, most was down to blow "friends" , they just didnt know they were giving me cash for her skills

fucking this

lucky friends

some were real friends, others were guys from CL that just wanted head from white girls, wasn't charging a bunch, 10-20 bucks, they just didnt know they was whores and I got some beer money

no harm. everybody wins. besides 10-20 bucks is cheap. and its always hot getting head from a friends "gf"

Shared once in a hostal. We were in a 6 bed bedroom and there were another couple in the bed next to us. We started to fuck silently, but the other couple noticed it and they fucked too. When my gf was sucking my cock I realised that the other guy was fingering her. I cummed buckets that night.

yeah, told'em that they would waste that much at bar on drinks on trying to get some girl, when sure thing was right here at my place

nice

that's gay

id sure as hell do it. did they swallow?

Because I'm not a depressed beta cuck, and I'm not married. I fuck the wives. Faggots.

youre gay too

I bet you are fucking a wife now, while post in Sup Forums and eat doritos as well.

just about all of them did swallow if thats what the guys wanted, others liked to blow load on their face, or tits, most of the time they were topless

STDs, y'all gonna get em.

>not wife just long-term gf
She just proposed giving me daily head to wake me up
>just to make sure I get regular sleep

that was a good setup

such a good girl

You got more of her?

HAHAHAHAHA

was pretty easy, and funny, as time when on, they became even better at sucking dick, practice, practice, practice

ALL DISEASES ARE MAN MADE AND CREATED BY THE GOVERNMENT

wife sucking on others
fucking cuck

mmmm thats so damn hot

How does one become a "random dick"? I want some guys wife to slob my knob.

It really was. I still fap imagining that situation again. It never happened again.

cause I love her.

im fapping to it right now. you should try and set it up again user.