Now that we know The Russians are responsible for Mrs. Clinton losing the election...

Now that we know The Russians are responsible for Mrs. Clinton losing the election, should Trump hand over the keys to the White House to the real winner?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/12/29/the-guardians-summary-of-julian-assanges-interview-went-viral-and-was-completely-false/
youtu.be/f18tj64Xbrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((((hacking))))

How many elections has the US tampered with around the world? Most of them. Obama funded a group that actively campaigned for Israel's election. All they did was publish true information. Still not convinced that it was russian government anyways.

this.

>b-b-but it doesn't count if we are the one doing it

Worst Foreign policy President, Ever.

Also one of the most war mongering Nobel Peace Prize winners ever.

He is on a deranged rampage to destroy every foreign policy asset the US has out of spite, before he has turn it over to Trump and is yet somehow portrayed as the responsible one.

>Russia hacked voting booths, manipulating vote counts
If they can prove it, hold a revote with physical ballots. AFAIK no one is claiming this happened or has evidence for it.
>Russia hacked DNC servers and released emails proving they conspired with HRC against Bernie, and intentionally aimed press releases in the primary at Trump to legitimize him as a candidate so they could easily beat him
No revote, but throw some sanctions Russia's way. When Trump reverses them with previous sanctions against both parties wishes, Democrats can use it as proof that Trump is paying back his debt to Russia, for both the midterm and 2020 elections.

Obamacare sucks and will be erased from history, also Hillary should blame herself LOL

> We should take the white house for ourselves

Or he could be reversing retarded sanctions resulting from baseless accusations

Bush literally had people out there eating ballots, nothing can be done. They're only trying it now because neither the Democrats nor the Republicans want him on the whole. I say let him fuck everything up.

He's keeping a lot of Obamacare.

It was already fucked. How much more fucked up do we need to appear to the world? This country is going to hell

Thats because a lot of Obamacare wasn't bad. The problem with Obamacare begins and ends with the massive amounts of control it gave the government over people's lives, and the blatant assaults on individual and religious freedom.

All those things are going away. There will still be no way for insurance companies to deny insurance to people with individual conditions, but the individual mandate will be gone and I hope an effigy of it is burned in public as a warning to future liberals.

Yep, good old Obama, so thoroughly embarrassed that his unimaginably stupid policies were summarily rejected by the American people that he'd start a fight with a superpower based on completely unproven and baseless accusations in order to save face for his own party and make Republicans look bad in the future when they repeal his bullshit.

"hurr durr look at trump helping Russia, told you he was on his side", they will say, and the entire media will back them up. What they don't realize is that 90% of the country is well aware of what he's trying to do.

Americans: not as dumb as liberals think we are

You might get some actual change because in the end the politicians don't want that dickwad out there, but at the same time can't go "You the people chose the wrong damn guy!". So they'll have to push through legislation with the pretense of being more democratic and the government being more controlled etc etc.

When they say "hacked the election" they're referring to the leaked emails. You know, those that were in the public interest to know about and which revealed collusion between media and the DNC favoring Clinton.

It's actually factually incorrect that Hillary lost because of it, as you can see by the fact she got a bump in the polls right after Comey blew off the investigation again.

If Russia really was behind that (possibly), then I'd simply like to thank them for their public service.

Heck, she even won the popular vote by a whopping 2.8 million lead, leaving Trump with no mandate.

Explain how that cost her the election new-McCarthyites.

Get ready for everyone's health insurance costs to triple of you are going to keep all the protections but not keep the mandate. Health insurance companies make money off mostly healthy people and lose money on really sick people. They made money on the old system by finding ways to boot the super sick out, and on the new system by forcing the healthy to buy in. If they can't do either, they'll just have to jack up the price on those who still get health insurance.

If this is true and Clinton won the popular vote, you people have the most fucked up voting system this side of a dictatorship.

There must be some legal basis, guy was a law academic and supposedly p good. But I agree, it does seem weird route to go down, wikileaks isn't a member of the US press really and it even seems like the e-mails were given willingly (check out Assange's recent interview that allegedly are faked, he outright says that Russia weren't involved and implies the origin by saying how many had been release - as in they were vetted emails leaked by Clinton).

uuuhhhh nope. The electoral college exists so cities with huge population can't make decisions for the whole country. The cities and rust belt have very different needs.

You mean this?
theintercept.com/2016/12/29/the-guardians-summary-of-julian-assanges-interview-went-viral-and-was-completely-false/

Which is retarded when electing a president to represent all the people.

Here is the proof that Russia interfered with the US election. Oh, wait...

>Hillary should blame herself LOL

oh annon. Libtards never takes responsibility for their own actions.

Its always someone elses fault if its bad and its always their doing if its good. I mean obama is trying to take credit for the surge in the stock market that took place after trump won because clearly it had nothing to do with trump winning and everything to do with obama. the fact that it did not happen till trump won is mere coincidence.

Fuck you're retarded.Even beyond retardation.

Kinda funny how the polls weren't that far off when you look at the popular vote.

This.

Exactly. ALL the people and not just Cali/NY

I'm thinking if she didn't want to be hacked she shouldn't have been working from a home brew server which was illegal to begin with.

Russia wanted Trump to win so they rigged it knowing we wouldn't fuck with them over it (pic related). We're too deep to back out now, the electoral college happened after that news came to light and he still got voted in shaking things up at this point would only lead to mass civil unrest and open the door to revolution.

Did you forget there's a Congress and House of representatives? Retard.

One person, one vote. Only fair way to elect a president. Unless you hate democracy.

Indeed, the five people in Iowa should decide the election and force nominees to campaign there instead where there are people. Makes sense lol.

And Jupiter has lots of moons. Which is interesting, but irrelevant to how we elect a president. Like the popular vote.

Irrelevant for an oligarchy, which you seem to favor, yes. Good goy.

Look at history.

With the electoral college, both partys win some of the time (here's where "all the people" comes in).

With popular vote, one party (Democrats) would control the country until its destruction.

Podesta's email was hacked after he clicked a hyperlink in a phishing email. That's what happened.

>Unless you hate democracy.

Eh i like a republic more.

>this is what actually happened

youtu.be/f18tj64Xbrc

if there wasn't an electoral college it would be incredibly easy to pass "fuck all farmers and rural towns for not having dense populations" type laws because of their vote didn't matter why would politicians do anything for them? Agriculture is essential for any self sustaining nation, the backbone on witch the rest of the nation can be built upon, if their voice was made irrelevant by the growing of cities the interior of the nation would collapse and the rest of the country with it.

I think so. Did he do one in the last week?

It's the radio one from a 2 or 3 weeks back I'm talking about with lots of ahhs and shit.

It does sound really fake except for the hacking NASA bit where it's slightly organic sounding

not really

it's very simple - a few extremely heavily (and densely) populated counties voted heavily clinton

unfortunately for libtards the government at large is set up to prevent but a tiny few areas geographically from running an entire country

hence the electoral college, hence the Senate and each state having 2 Senators (rather than the most populated states having them all), hence the requisites to pass a constitutional amendment

unfortunately liberals suck at US history

"people who disagree with me aren't American!" this sentiment will destroy our country if we let it. And we're letting it! Liberals think Conservatives are racist, shitty people, Cons think Libs are.. what lizard people who run pedo rings? Something like that. We should all kill ourselves.

The humanity.

That's a form of democracy. Are you 12?

rather, unfortunately for liberals.. they're the ones bitching about it now kek

waste of satan trips

We're talking about the election of a president to represent all the people. In that case it should be one person, one vote. Anything else is just ludicrous. Well, with the exception of ranked voting.

The electoral college was put into place because the founding fathers thought the common man to dumb to pick a president. And that should the common man pick a retard the electoral college could vote how they wanted.

This last election proved the founding fathers right. and proved the electoral college is broken.

Oh, holy fuck, reading that and the guardian really has gone to shit.

You know they were on the board of investigative journos that took up the panama papers leak though? And apparently wikileaks just brushed that aside.

it's funny you mention House, as if it's separate from the electoral college

did you forget that the same distribution of House Reps decide both how many reps each state gets along with how many electoral votes they get? the concept wasn't mutually exclusive dumbfuck, this bullshit talk about popular vote is entirely sour grapes from loser libcucks who wish to change the system when they lose the one they're in

Indeed, as you indicate, it's outdated.

Yeah, you're still saying that. You weren't saying that whenever the college chose a lefty. Funny how that goes.

this
goes for you too

25 pennys have been deposited in your acct

nice try with the bait

You do realize that there are countless videos of people illegally committing voter fraud for Hillary. So subtract the millions of illegal voters, plus all the dead social security numbers used for fraud and Donald J. Trump wins both electoral and majority vote.

Russia didn't hack my vote.
Russia didn't make Clinton store work emails on her private server she didn't have.
Russia didn't make the DNC corrupt.
Russia didn't make Donna Brazil share debate questions.

So u gonna post a link to the proof that russia did it or are just another FAGGOT sheeple letting other people think for you. YOU DUMB CUNT

Indeed, it's not mutually exclusive with the abolishing of the college. Get rekt son.

Now we know the Americans really want us to believe that it was the Russians, and not an internal leak, that let everybody know what a lying, two-faced, bought and paid for by the corporations and banks sack of shit Hillary is.
Fixed that for you OP.
It is just a shame that the only alternative given to the voters was a retarded manchild. Way to go USA!

I don't see why trump supporters continually use this

popular vote is irrelevant, it's not how the system works

liberals can bitch about it all they like

put forth a constitutional amendment then -- oh wait, it isn't a popular vote, it requires supermajority of states and congressional members LOOOOL

liberals are fucked no matter what

There's actually no evidence. Except that one woman voting for Trump twice or whatever it was. Keep watching Alex Jones though.

that was so awful I kek'd

>Russia hacked people's opinion and political views

In all honesty any intervention was probably minimal and probably in Clintons favor. Because Russia knows she would let them get away with more bullshit.

I don't think they wanted trump.

This is what happens when you move to a digital election system.

>liberals in 2016

There's no proof of it, the CIA has said several times that it's just a theory, and Putin has denied the allegations

>Unless you hate democracy

Good thing we're a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

that's quite the red herring user

elections are like capitalism

capitalism is the ability to move money from someone else's wallet to yours

elections are the ability to move people to the polls to vote for you

clinton could not convince enough niggers and beaners to do so, and trump convinced a lot of white people (especially the whites who previously voted obama) to vote for him

pretty simple really

Do you have any idea when the last time a democrat took the white house with the electoral vote while loosing the popular vote was?

Or are republicans just that stupid... oh wait.

The electoral college was put into place to give every state a fair vote based on population. There is literally no more room for chairs in house, which limits it to 435. So they froze that number and spread the number of representatives out to states based on population of that time. Now California (The brainwashed liberal kingdom) doesn't guarantee the election to go to whomever they want. Other states have a fair say. If you did your fucking homework and learn the positives vs negatives of the electoral college, you wouldn't bitch. Until then, continue flipping burgers while smarter people put policies in place for you to follow. Because we don't follow California, New York, or Florida. We vote with them. What surprises me is that Hillary voters know what she's done. They just don't fucking care. That's proof that brainwashing exists. Who the fuck wants a murdering psychopath to lead them?

right next to:
>you can be both pro islam and pro gay-rights/pro feminist

>muh popular vote
keep cryin bitch nigga

.. and that matters how?

it's never been a popular vote

If an internal media outlet or "charity foundation" was funded by an external source, would that external source be influencing the election?

Gotta love how lazy we've become. It's true, our laziness led to ignorance, led to stupidity, led to no action to rebel against this tyranny.

Late christmas present on me guys go fuck your ex gf tonight - snap-leak-cf

on that note, I wanna point something else out.

Voters rioting after Obama is elected=Racists

Voters rioting after Trump is elected=supporters of equality

>Russia hacked my feeeeeels

The funniest part is they say they "hacked" Michigan. I live here and we use paper ballots, fed into a machine with no internet connection. (basically an offline teller machine) and the info is physically collected and counted offline. You can't hack a paper ballot. Yet these dumb fucks say that Michigan needed a recount because of it. I fucking live here. I filled out a piece of paper. They must be making some grade A wi-fi paper these days!

The negatives of the electoral college far outweighs the positives. Anyone with any understanding of this outdated, undemocratic, and tyrannical system knows this.

This. I voted for Obama twice and voted trump because of the shit Hillary said herself. And I was already at that point once the emails were released as were a lot of other lifelong dems. Russia's influence was minimal at best.

why are libtard Clinton voters so riled up about the conspiracy theory Putin shit while ignoring how much Clinton was bought by foreign influences that donated to her foundation? countries she gave money and weapons to that directly funded ISIS (Saudi Arabia and Qatar come to mind) ?

who really thinks liberals care about the sanctity of the election system? they're the ones trying to get illegals to vote for fucks sake

He's right to do so. If you tear it all down at once, millions suffer. If you replace a hammer head now, and a handle later, you still have a tool that works, but it's completely different.

>bring up electoral college giving BS reason to why it exists
>get BTFO when told the real reason it exists
>make statement that implies the electoral college votes dem all the time even though the popular vote goes red
>get BTFO by facts again
>Damage control mode: ENGAGED!
>hur dur keep cryin bitch! lol stay mad!

Im not even mad though. Hillary was a bad person to have running for president. She lost not because trump was an amazing nomination but because of low dem vote turn out. A lot of the dem base just dident vote in the last election.

Except nobody rioted over Obama. A legal organized protest isn't burning down cities and blocking interstates.

I do not recall a single riot after obama was elected.

Or if there was it did not last more then a day or 2 as the republican vote base had to go back to work the next day.

The irony of Trump going down that very same path although even more brazenly by oppointing the people who bribe officials to do their bidding into positions of power.

Enjoy your fully operational oligarchy ameritards. You deserve it.

>get BTFO when told the real reason it exists
This guy actually believes his own bs. Astounding.

>two simple parts of Obamacare regarding pre-existing conditions and age of coverage eligibility
>lots
>ignores how much text covers exchanges and implementation

try again user

I love you and your logic. (no homo).

receiving foreign donations =/= hacking to change election numbers You can say they are essentially the same thing, but US law says differently. You wanna see some messed up shit? Read laws about SuperPACs.

As long as Americans continue to refer to the US as a collection of mini-countries, it sounds like a rather apt system.

Nobody hacked the election numbers.

US gov lying as usual. I am amazed by this fucking horrible country fucking the world up for decades and pointing fingers at people, every empire must fall down one day...