How do I stop being addicted to sex and viewing women like sexual objects?

How do I stop being addicted to sex and viewing women like sexual objects?

I ruined my last relationship because of it. I'm tired of it. I want to focus on the true alpha male things in life like healthy living, keeping in shape politics, mathematics and science... and I can't right now because of tits and asses and pussies and stupid cute female faces.

Help me, Sup Forums

Also general appreciation of men thread.

And I swear I am not secretly gay or trolling or anything. I am just sexually minded and need to get my life on track before I become a weird pervert or something.

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try doing routines that involves self control, e.g: keeping your posture, control your swearing, etc.

Get off Sup Forums, that usually works.

Have the same problem tbh.

I'll try these thanks.

You can only truly be free when you realize that you don't need them.

I only come on Sup Forums now to find material to masturbate to

Women ARE sexual objects.

There is a little more to them than that if you treat them right.

Get a chastity device, give the key to your girl.

I like this japanese girl

women are sexual object
but only because they're sexual
see, you should really just see everyone else as moving appliances. That way you understand the difference between interacting with them and not. A women you're interacting with isn't a sexual object, she's a gas stove. She requires you full undivided attention and care, so she doesn't burn down your fucking house.

fuck you

just accept it

I think you need some real help mane, you are having fantasies that do not involve real life.
>don't worry you are still a virgin irl

They are objects, you can't do shit

>He treats objects like women, man

Kek

>>How do I stop being addicted to sex and viewing women like sexual objects?

You don't.

/thread

I have a kid you goober. Pretty far from a virgin. Why don't you stop projecting?

Women can be sexual objects but they are also more then that. They have hopes, dreams, desires just like everyone. Make a real connection by being sociable and finding a woman you legitimately enjoy talking to and dealing with. Sex is binary and even if it isn't good in the beginning can be improved over time. Don't betray their trust and try to be their ally. As for the alpha male way of life, it's just not real in the way you think it is. Masculinity is terribly misunderstood because any real definition of it attempt to narrow and define based on a set of traits that society agrees upon. Truthfully, a true man does what he wants in whatever way possible and whatever way he is comfortable with and doesn't need any excuse. So fuck what people think and enjoy the women or try to develop social skills and appreciate people for what they are. Hell why not go to school and learn about that shit that you think has to do with alpha maleness. Just don't fucking complain and do it.

>I have secs addiction

I'm guessing the first step is to get off Sup Forums

LOL cumdumpsters are sexual objects, it is alpha to treat them like sluts for use - that and sandwich making.
Quit being a faggot op.

They may have hopes, dreams and desires but they do nothing other than have them and bitch and complain about their lot in life. Therefore, it's best to see them as objects to be used. Some of them even prefer to be treated as such. Find one like that and you're golden.

the first step is to grow the fuck up you quivering anus

It kind of makes me cringe seeing people here talk about women like they're aliens.

I used to be like you. Right now I am in university and I have swore off women for the time being. Improving myself and my position in life is more important than getting my dick wet. After I get a degree and I am firmly planted in my career, then I will get my dick wet. Until then, I suffer in silence. I'm fairly certain that I am in love with my best female friend but I just keep it all bottled up. Could I have her? Yes. But it would interfere with my plans, so it cannot be done.

Stop masturbating for a week before you have sex with your next love interest.

The chemical reaction will be as such that you will see her for more than a fleshlight

Dont be a fag
Pump and dump
Bitches aint worth shit

in the immortal words of that esteemed philosopher, Doctor Drey,

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94