Guys i hate to ask, and im not even asking for myself. i want apex dlc for arma 3, but for a friend...

guys i hate to ask, and im not even asking for myself. i want apex dlc for arma 3, but for a friend, so we can play together. i would apprecite if you could help me out.

steamcommunity.com/id/reltihlieh

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/kadaklan
steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/
steamcommunity.com/id/KingOfTimHortons
steamcommunity.com/id/madmarla/
steamcommunity.com/games/493340/announcements/detail/289751783840937072
steamcommunity.com/id/KofuuChino
steamcommunity.com/id/shadyandmrpockets/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/nipsgrabber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self bump

shameless self bump 2

kinda shameless self bump

start to feel shameful self bump

still bumping my self, it gets pathetic

more nude girls for bump

more nudes and shameful self bump

one more shameful self bump

Your alt account doesn't even own Arma 3, fucking kill yourself beggar scum.

told you im begging to give this dlc for my friend

his account is steamcommunity.com/id/kadaklan

>i want apex dlc for arma 3, but for a friend, so we can play together
>so we can play together

You both need the game to play together. Try again

and begging is trash i know, im not proud of it at all :/

also bump with nude

Stop that fake guilt crap you're not fooling anyone. If you had actual qualms about begging you wouldn't have made this thread. But not only did you make it, you spent the past half hour bumping.

could any richanon buy me anything from my wishlist please?
steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/

i have the dlc, but i guess i cant accept dlc gift if i already own it, so i use account without game. i also posted his account.

sorry guys i know this is pure faggotry, but im not trying to scam or lie. im telling whats up. he is not familiar with Sup Forums.

also bump with tits

How much is it?

hey I remember you

i know begging is trash, but if i could buy him that shit i would have biought it for sure. i just dont see why you have to be mean, im not trying to fool anyone.

also nudes

?

yes, you are god. if you add me i can give you a little something for your kindness.

:(

Fucking begging with an alt and repeatedly too I knew you were just a piece of shit pretending to "feel bad" about begging.

steamcommunity.com/id/KingOfTimHortons

Star Wars: Republic Commando please thank you

no cheap man. 15 usd i think. steam is showing in my shit currency.

Can anyone gift me Planet Coaster? I know Christmas is over, but got nothing this xmas and I've been wanting this game whole year long.

If anyone can gift, I'd happily appreciate it and I'd immediately play it.
steamcommunity.com/id/madmarla/

Yeah £12.49 over here, sorry septic your shit out of luck!

I don't quite understand whats going on here, I bought you the Apex thing already

Anyone? I'd happily play this game right now and I've been itching to check out what's in the winter update for Planet Coaster.

tell me a story about love

steamcommunity.com/games/493340/announcements/detail/289751783840937072

Here you go. The changelog for the winter update. Now you don't need to play the game to know.

Boy meets girl, girl meets boy, they like each other, fuck, have kids, get divorced, die in a fire.

The most accurate story of love as far as I know.

yeh my friend wanted to play also, but he is a broke ass as well, so i decided to get it for him. too much strss man, and too much hate - but begging is trash, so its fair. you are still god, and im still trash. maybe i get a job soon and things gonna change.

user, can I kindly please request for the Alien Isolation Collection? It's less than $13. I'd be forever grateful.

[email protected]

I ain't readin' that, I want to find out that shit for myself, if someone can gift the game.

i wish i had huniepop but can't afford it.. should i torrent it?

Please, stop saying you're trash as if that'll get you a game you fag.

Can any kind user gift me Masamune DLC for Rocket League it's only $1.20 I'd be extremely grateful
steamcommunity.com/id/huntheat

Why would you want some shit cosmetic DLC that no one else in the game would notice?

Everyone else in the game would notice

Shit's expensive, but I hope some user could consider gifting me that game. I'd immediately download it and start playing that shit. Been a fan of theme park simulators since Thrillville on the PSP.

I changed my mind can a kind among pretty please gift me FNAF2? It's $4 on sale steamcommunity.com/id/huntheat

user* using Sup Forums on phone and autocorrect happened

Ignore these

Can I beg for Hotline Miami 1 + 2 Combo pack please

steamcommunity.com/id/KofuuChino

anything from my wishlist please

steamcommunity.com/id/shadyandmrpockets/wishlist

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

Please anons I'd really appreciate getting gifted this game and I am seriously going to start playing this the moment I download it.

Anyone got my back?

i'm looking for someone willing to trade shellshock live or speedrunners for some of my shit...add me

steamcommunity.com/id/nipsgrabber

GG, thread's dead.

I know this probably won't happen but is anyone out there kind enough to gift me h1z1 King of the kill?
Steamcommunity.com/id/midnightsnare