HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the photo choice was hilarious

can chang be stopped?

Well, they don't have enough women back home. Can't blame them if they want to mix tbqh

RICED

YELLOW'D

SLANTED

>black chinks
Theyre not doing themselves any favours tbqh

CHINKED

ZHANG'D

CHONGED

BRACKED.com

I will just leave this here ...

EGG ROLL'D

WHY CHINESE MAN DO IT?

BIG YELLOW DICK

LMOA

>chinese brain on a black body

Bow down to the übermensch puny Homo Sapiens

this new breed will rule africa. Chinese colonization is the best thing that could ever happen to them.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>looks exactly like a Chinese
>works at China Engineering and Construction

no need for more, f4m

how can they even tell what a fucking unformed baby looks like? maybe it looks a bit lighter-skinned than its parents but babies do sometimes

>the Chinese are creating a new breed of hyper-intelligent and hyper-fit Negroid race that will eventually annihilate whites

>black brain on a chink body

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They won't rule anything. They're basically mulattoes of a different sort.

This, the offspring will have BBC, testosterone and high IQ. The white males are done for.

a musically creative brain in the body of an olympic weightlifter?

please, the chinks are not "marrying" those niggers out of love

> an increasing number of Chinese men are marrying Ugandan women to gain residency and continue their business interests in the country.

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

that feel when chinese-brain-black-body hybrids will kill you and you wont live enough to get killed by intelligent robots.

Why post a random picture with not site at all?

True. The excess male Chinese population will migrate to Africa and create an new human breed. Africa is a rich in resources, in a few decades they will dominate world markets.

Chuckled audibly

Don't be an edgelord.

so basically most of human history. most women get most men horny enough and that's the real story

Ayy

Chinese go to places Chinese already are. That's why they are allover south east asian and Chinada+auschinia

>body of an olympic weightlifter?
Kek

>I love my son, he is a blessing to me, because of him I have been forced to even work hard in life so that I can always provide for him

That's sweet

Also chinks are out of females. They literally have to buy a woman and her mother a house before the mother in law even considers him as a candidate.

>I love my wife's boss' son

Am gook. Laughed audibly at the thought of a China-man acting like a good-for-nothing, thug nigaboo.

There are always some pioneers who pave the way. China's penetration :^) in Africa is a fact.

If they send their kids back to China, they would be bullied to death I reckon. Not the western style of full confrontation though.

exactly, in fact I'm coming to your cunt, just so you know.

The inherited part of a person's intelligence is from his mother (a black one in this case) and the inherited height is by the father (a chinese one in this case).

it doesn't seem they are breeding the Übermensch but rather the opposite. The real Übermensch is been bread by asian female (intelligence) white male (height) couples as we all already knew before.

hello. Elliot. Good to know you do not forget to use proxy down there.

>asian female (intelligence)

Passive aggressive and micro aggression out the ass?

Better yet, Askenazi or Asian mother + African father

Maybe they'd pay the teacher to ignore the kid's existence and then on his way home lynch him and cut off his nose or something.

>bread

CHINK'D

>as we all already knew before.
>who was Elliott Rodgers

yes? asian females are undeniably the most intelligent females on the planet.

Oh my fucking god

yes, sort of. Simply put, black skin+ black facial features just won't fare well in China. People won't say it out loud but deep down it's full-on " eh...what is with these n*gro doing in here" mode.

CHANGED

are you that one yellow fever fag who unironically married a uggo chinese woman?

t. future father of Elliot Rodger 2.0

We're already annihilate ourselves dood

no but i'd rather date an ugly asian girl, than a white or black girl.
yes there are really hot white girls, but i don't have a chance with them anyway lol
Elliot lived in a rich area in California, and all his class mates were Uber Chads and Staceys. He never had a chance to succeed in life. He'd have been better off living in a ghetto

WANG
I
N
KANG

>The inherited part of a person's intelligence is from his mother (a black one in this case) and the inherited height is by the father (a chinese one in this case)
what the fuck is this meme science? return to school ahmet

so you're saying that asian woman and black man is the best combo under this specious science of yours

B-but women are stupid and irrationally unable to form logical thoughts, right?

So if we inherited female intelligence...

How does it feel, nignogs?

>asian females are undeniably the most intelligent females on the planet.
bruh

what's so funny, he's right...

>yes there are really hot white girls, but i don't have a chance with them anyway lol
>literal "gotta get a gook" personified
with this attitude, Elliot Jr. is inevitable for you.

t. verified future father of Elliot Rodger 1.5

SE Asians are stupid as fuck
South Asians like Indians / Pakis are stupid as fuck

he isnt right because he uses the generic term 'Asian' to describe 4 billion people. BTW : Most European men with 'Asian' women are with SE Asians.

LoL

uganda be kidding me

he obviously meant East Asians. and in southeast Asia it depends, Vietnamese are smarter than Euros

RICED

>Most European men with 'Asian' women are with SE Asians.
Of course, they are the best ones! They're like 4'9, no breasts, child-like bodies and IQ. What's not to love?

>the whole continent is as bad as we are!

Why would an East Asian immigrate to Europe? This is the reality :

>

>People won't say it out loud but deep down it's full-on " eh...what is with these n*gro doing in here" mode.

Yeah that is actually pretty hard to deal because it always manifests in the little things. Like the way a parent doesn't like a kid or has a favorite or steparents who hate their stepkids but put on a facade for their spouse.

Kek

yes, I wasn't disputing that. either way, he's right, Southeast Asian women are superior too

it's over for whites

also there are Chinese communities in pretty much every EU country as your table shows too. even some Japs and Koreans, I was classmates with a half-Japanese girl

>why would an East Asian immigrate to Europe
>shows Chinese in Europe

Lmao sweden took all of our commies

Indians are supposedly pretty smart, at least compared to pakis. Vietgooks and pinoys are worthless though, mexico tier.

>Why would an East Asian immigrate to Europe?
Less time spent working, big white cock. Other than this Europe with its mind-boggling amount of regulations and cold, wet weather is hell compared to East Asia, it's true.

But that has nothing to do with SE Asians being stupid. That's just your fantasy.

That's a lot of generalizations user.

Uh...

She looks far more Thai than Chinese.

It doesn't make a difference what type of Asian you are when you come here. All Asians who come the US get conditioned to be beta worker bees.

the national IQ of India is 82. India did so poorly on the PISA tests that they dropped out participation.

Be careful about thinking that 'Indian immigrants to the West that are a selective group brought to the West because they are smart' are anything like the average Indian in India.

Ugandan women cannot resist the BYC

A black man wants to be a father and he gets keked. SAD!

>>shows Chinese in Europe

if you think this here looks anything like a Chinese rather than a SE Asian, you dont know your different ethnicities because she looks 100% SE Asian.

THE RAGE OF THE VIRGIN

I was referring to the table, you non East Asian Mongoloids

nice