Wat do?

Tell him he's a disgusting immigrant and to get the fuck out of my country

fking redskin

No, white

fuck you indian nigger

so you are a immigrant

tfw you remember there are other countries

360° no scope then fuck his monkey ass with my empty concerns

Shake his hand and tell him how blessed the USA is for electing him as president.

Yeah cause there are no other countries besides the US, right? Good job on reaffirming your stereotypes, amerifat.

They will refuse to believe it

not even a americunt

jokes on you! I only pretended to be retarded

Get him to pardon Snowden.

And here children, is the explanation of why the Trump was elected. Man, we don't even need polls to prove the low IQ that got the oompaloompa in office Kek.

Since the no scope did it wrong, i would turn 360 degrees and walk away

Have sex

why so angry tho

Kowtow and offer my respective greetings to our lord emperor, Drumpf

Beg to suck daddy's cock.

This.

Shake hand. "Congrats Mr. President. Make America great again."

Then offer glass of scotch because I have manners.

I'm not tho. I'm more amused than anything.

Pull the sword out from under the bed, run him through and proudly go to prison a hero.

He doesn't drink, remember?

this

Still offer. It's the offer that matters son.

Lrn2class.

Tell him that he's a fucking Pfälzer and to get the fuck out of my country

Still surprised that so many people on Sup Forums hates Trump, I would of thought Sup Forums would love Trump seeing how many people he pisses off. He is trolling the world and you guys are taking the bait

It's not like I actually like anyone on Sup Forums though

Ok, but he's not some random you don't know. He's the president. If you offer him what you know he doesn't like it's an insult.

The butthurt is strong in this thread, isn't it user?

He takes office in 3 weeks. Better start killing yourselves now faggots. The second he proposes to start opening up concentration camps for faggots and sand niggers, I'm voting for that shit.

The SJW's peruse the catalog for a picture of trump all day, and the moment they see one, they're in the thread making it look like Sup Forums hates him.

Its only a few faggots from reddit

>not some random you don't know

I don't know about you, but I've never hung out with Trump, so how the fuck would I know that he doesn't like that?

>he said on the media blah blah blah

He also said that he was going to sue the women who said he grabbed them by the pussy... and that's never gonna happen, so the media is just super trustworthy... isn't it?

Still offer a drink. If he refuses (politely, like civilized people do), then you get to say that the president was in your house and you offered him a drink. Who the fuck could match that story bro?

Again. Lrn2class faggot.

I'll give him further instructions

my nigga

>"Hey, Donald."

This because I'm not a retard nigger

punch him in his fat orange face

kick him in the balls; go for the kill

>This because I'm a retard nigger

fixed

all faggots

dubs of truth

>class is offering someone a drink
Topkek. Basic hospitality is not class. It's just manners.

PAINT MY FENCE, VLAD.

you actually believe this lol

yes, everyone on Sup Forums is just like you. a faggot fucking retard.

never been on reddit in my life; never will. btard for 10 years. hate trump.

>only newfags like trump

I never really understood people that shove their polical beliefs down people throats. Don't they have lives and family and jobs and stuff? Just watch the debates, review their policies and vote.

No need to be a dick about it

Right, but people didn't vote for policy. There was hardly any policy stated during the election. And to be quite honest, even if the candidates did elaborate, many Americans would have a difficult time comprehending the policies laid out to them, which would cost candidates votes, because people do not like what they don't understand. I never really understood why people thought this was your typical election. It was the farthest thing from it.

>Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Respond to this retarded amerifats

>much good, many thanks

Thank him for not being a Muslim nigger

Good job on being b8ed fucking newfag

Ok

ask him to release his tax returns and show the world he's only worth a few hundred million and not billions as he often claims

right?

Wrongo dumbfuck.

You offer a drink, you don't go into specifics like "want a glass of scotch?"

Instead, you say something like, "I'm gonna have a scotch, would you like something too? I have water, club soda, juice, beer, scotch, or Mountain Dew"

You're not being classy the way you said it. You're just showing how much of an out of touch asshole you are.

he thinks he's quite a classy lad

get on my knees and pleasure the lord