I have a traceless $100 credit card, what do I buy that I normally wouldn't Sup Forums??

I have a traceless $100 credit card, what do I buy that I normally wouldn't Sup Forums??

Counter Strike GO

Why would I buy that when I can just use a regular CC to buy it?

It needs to be something reprehensible that one wouldn't normally buy.

hooker

Battlefield 4

buy a 11 year old loli ?

hygiene Articles and healthy Food.

Oh wow...

Buy your mother a nice christmas present for once

anary viburatoor

drugs from some tor drug business

Sup Forums passes for anons

I'm thinking along the lines of some disgusting sextoy that I will undoubtedly throwaway after using due to shame.

spore syringes, jars, brown rice flour, tin foil, rubbing alcohol, a lighter, a plastic bin, perlite, a spray bottle, hydrogen peroxide. Then buy a pressure cooker from a thrift store.

Buy some food then donate it to a foodbank.

Nothing edible can go to a foodbank without rotting, all you're doing is further poisoning an already malnourished family in poverty. You're better off buying them a nutrition course at a local CC.

Buy a egg. Moron.

It's decided I guess

non perishables have a very long shelf life. they may not be the most nutritious food in the world, but they are certainly edible and are far superior to starving to death.

But no one in America starves to death. The problem here is malnourishment of the body and mind. Giving an obese child a box of oreos and easy mac won't help him.

weed

foodbanks aren't for people who give their kids so much food they turn into obese children. they're for homeless people and other people who can't afford ford.

VPS

Wouldn't a VPN subscription be more useful to the average Sup Forums user?

Cheap ass. Your that guy who sells the shit that gives people bad liver and kidneys.

Off yourself you shitty poor ass cook.

Codeine

WTF? are you saying his plans for growing shrooms is somehow going to give someone kidney failure?

Im guessing you checked the balance online? If you did without using tor then it would be traceable. But nevertheless, but bitcoin, tumble them then get tails and go on the dnm to get drugs or something

Fuck off don't support this man.

this is a thread about a gift card a 12 year old got for his birthday

Is this eggboy?

growing shrooms is perfectly safe. the worst thing that can happen is that the spores don't germinate. or you get thrown in jail. that's probably worse.