What are you most insecure about, user?

What are you most insecure about, user?

The fact that no matter how hard I try, no matter how many people I network with, and no matter how much I lobby for it, I will never abolish non-consensual circumcision practices in my country.

not insecure
just a lazy faggot tbh

The quality of my rare pepe collection

my dick

life; I have a psychological disorder that drives me to suicide without reason... And the worst is I have reasons enough.
I don't really care about my life, but I know my friends and family would be devastated if I commit suicide...

Thinning hair

How i'll never find a woman willing to take my massive dick all the way up her ass.

The way I act when I'm on molly or coke and I'm out at a rave or some other show. I start thinking back when I'm sober and I'm like ah fuck what the hell lmao but I'm not really insecure about anything anymore. But I still get pussy when I'm on these drugs so I still do things right but when I'm sober I begin thinking about all the stupid shit I did not any of the great things I did.

my hairline, and my dick, my nose. my face. my body. fucking everything. my god

Ethnicity. I'm Indian and scared people automatically assume I poo on the street. Think I've spent too long here.

The size of my dick. I don't know why, it's never stopped me before and I mean I've managed to keep steady sexual relationships on going for years, but I just don't ever think I'll just accept how I am.

So make something worth living for. Been down in the dumps myself before. I find that group exercise works. Find a buddy and go to the gym. It's productive, and it helps alleviate stress and shit. Random dude here cares about you.

You're whining. If you have people who care enough if you'd die, then you have a reason. Man up, get some prozac to correct the imbalance and get on with your life faggot.

Late christmas present on me guys go fuck your ex gf tonight - snap-leak-cf

But you do shit on the streets

I personally don't shit on streets. I can't even shit at McDonald's, need to be at home in the comfort of my bathroom before I can peacefully shit.

My life is going decent, I almost have my masters degree, been dating and my sexlife is fulfilling, got enough money and friend. However, regardless of how well things are going I have an almost unstoppable drive to kill myself...

My mental health and my strategical ability in games, from chess to Overwatch.

That I might go crazy, since I had a psychosis in august, and that I wont ever find love again after breaking up with my ex girlfriend

easy life is easy

failure. I feel like I don't make use of my capacities. I feel like a loser.

Because you haven't done any of that stuff for you, you did it to appease and please others. You want to be impressive to impres others, not to feel self fulfillment.

Solution: fuck it all. Have you not see the number of ex-investment bankers and hedge funds mangers who decide one day to literally fuck it all. They pack up their shit and leave to do something they like. They become chefs, or music teachers or work at meditation/yoga centres or become gardeners. Years of school and pressure, a high stress job and living some kind of 24/7 models and bottles lifestyle takes its toll. Especially if you're someone who isn't best suited to that kind of thing.

Find something you actually care about and do things for your own sake. As long as you have enough money to live on, you'll be much happier with your sanity than spending everyday dead inside trying to put on an act for other people

pepe collection