Give me some cool tattoo ideas

give me some cool tattoo ideas

how about not getting a tattoo if you don't know what to get or it has no meaning you degenerate pile of shit?

This is my next purchase

thats lit man

ah well you have to tell us that you are a fagott. Therefore I suggest get cancer and die u fuckface nigger

I think this would be perfect for you

get a tattoo of a medusa lady with octopus tentacles instead of snakes for hair

>cool
>tattoo

pick one

anyone with a tattoo = human shit

I feel sorry for the artist who had to tattoo that thong on that old, smelly ass

A dick on your dick but bigger

this

the only shittier body modification than tattooing is circumcision

pussy detected

dont get tattoos they make you look like shit and people will think you are a criminal or do drugs

lel

mine

just came here for the whiny tattoo hate comments

not disappointed

t. a faggot with tattoos

Check my tattoo

as gay as you

terrible tattoo, the guy who did this must be a faggot and bad tattoo artist.

Who needs a tattoo to have meaning? How fucking gay can you be?

鶏湯
Means strong honest man in Chinese

this guy is right.

yeah dude ! you just need a sleeve to look BADASS and edgy! Nobody will bully me anymore r-right?

kill yourself you worthless parasite

For those who wants a tattoo with meaning. Why dont you just tattoo the dictionary.

Well if you want to give a lot of money to someone for painting some uninspired shit onto YOUR body you must be a total cuck

Late christmas present on me guys go fuck your ex gf tonight - snap-leak-cf

Nah bro I want a unique tattoo that 4 million other people have

The point I was making was that you dont need a design that has meaning. If you like a design, get it. If people take the piss, thats up to them. At least you like what you've got.

Having a tattoo without meaning doesnt mean it is uninspired. You can be inspired to get a design without it needing to mean something to you.
If you're one of the people eho only get tattoos based on ehether it has a meaning to you, then you're the cuck here, not me.

/thread

Also I never said anything about getting a sleeve, I was just talking about tattoos in general.

Anyone who is against tattoos is just a worthless cuck who is afraid of a tiny little needle.

i prefer phrases, especially Latin.

I like this one that says "I am strength"

ego sum stultus

Lmao why would you even bother posting? Like is this even bait any more? Or do you sincerely not hate yourself for putting that disgusting piece of shit on your body?

Get a triforce or a tribal design you'll be the coolest most original kid on the block